Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 83604 times)
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2014, 04:40:28 PM »

i find the picture of him smiling with his superior lip vanishing next to mabel with that big merry widow black hat a bit disturbing.
it's not that she can't find another man. but her supposed flirting in black attire...a bit too much.

Don't worry, it's the wonders of PhotoShop!  (At least, that's what I'm hoping).
Our darling bachelor PM has a sad and longstanding reputation of grinning this baboon-like 'not-sure-how-to-handle-this-situation' socially awkward smile in the most unfortunate situations. Mabel is way beyond his league (but that's me playing that broken record again).

Pomme, are you saying Mabel is beyond him in what way please? I don't quite understand what you mean  Blush

tak

G Smiley

Sorry Geta for not replying sooner.
I think Mabel is an extremely clever, focused and ambitious woman that should and would rightly aim her love arrows (if she has any left that is) to someone with much much more intellectual and international clout/power/capacities than our blundering PM. Through her (former?) work with The Elders she mingles with the high and mighty (as she did in previous jobs too), and her former lovers are proof of that. Besides, 'qualifying' to be a lovable and loving spouse of the cleverest of The Bee's three boys (plus mother of his daughters), is quite a feat in itself!
IMO she's much more likely to find a high-powered, low-profile non-controversial (ie not a local politician!!) man and have him as her lover, that she's to remarry.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »

Hmmmmm... not that I care much about who is doing what with whom, but there are (once again) rumours in the Dutch press that our PM Rutte is batting for the other team.  Thinking

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2014, 11:47:22 AM »

It is Mabel's birthday today! She is 46 years old now.

Sad enough tomorrow, August 12, it is exactly a year ago that her hubby Friso died.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2015, 11:00:10 PM »

Princess Mabel of The Netherlands and Princess Victoria of Bourbon attends the expert meeting on child marriage, organized by "Save the Children" at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague, The Netherlands on October 7, 2015. Through the Prevention of Child Marriage Call in 2014, four Dutch alliances received funding to strengthen existing programmes on prevention of Child Marriage for 1 year. Princess Mabel is initiator of Girls Not Brides and Princess Viktoria is patroness of Save the Children.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2015, 05:48:07 PM »

It's always good to see Mabel out working for her important causes. All of Bea's boys married smart, strong women Thumb up
JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2015, 11:07:53 PM »

Mabel met Malala during the dutch premier of her movie

Mabel van Oranje ‏@MabelvanOranje 11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden

Excited to attend the Dutch film premiere of #HeNamedMeMalala tonight with #education activists and 120+ students.

Dancing is the most beautiful expression a body can embrace.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2015, 11:09:11 PM »

Excited to attend the Dutch film premiere of #HeNamedMeMalala tonight with #education activists and 120+ students.

Ooooh....Mosh is going to be so jealous.      Lolipop
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2015, 11:24:40 PM »

She looks good and happy. I hope for her that she will be able to move on and find happiness again.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2015, 06:37:49 PM »

I have such a soft spot for Mabel. Nice to see her looking well and doing meaningful work.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2015, 06:46:53 PM »

Also, I think this makes more sense in my head, but I like that Mabel looks great while looking her age.

It's a bit hard to explain but it's nice to see a woman who is a public figure in her mid 40s who isn't desperately getting surgery to try and look 10 years younger than her age. But she looks good for a mid 40s woman....she doesn't look rough at all even though you could completely forgive her looking it given what she went through with her husband's death. She looks like a healthy woman who is comfortable with herself and her age and doesn't buy into the whole 'OMG MY LIFE IS OVER AT 40 WHEN I DON'T LOOK SUPER YOUNG ANYMORE!!!' nonsense. I like that about her.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2015, 10:44:23 PM »

Ooooh....Mosh is going to be so jealous.      Lolipop

Totally!! Mabel posed next to real Malala and lots of publicity, Mosh got a picture with a lame billboard and no cared about her Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2015, 10:10:12 PM »

The whimsical bride with the bows !!

There was and is something so sweet and rather innocent about her despite her age. Glad her husband's death has not made her look cynical or hard...
LadyOfTheMoore

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2015, 10:29:34 PM »

There is something quirky and intelligent about her. Nice to see her out and about.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »

When she emerged in the Royal levels, by dating and eventually marrying Friso, she came across as an ambitious lady who exactly knew what she wanted. And over time she built up an impressive resume, for example actively involved with The Elders.

Currently I would say she is a strong woman, after all that happened. And in particular more appropriate in this case than Mosh.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2015, 11:53:18 PM »

Great photos (different from those above) of Mabel at "He Named Me Malala" premier in Hilversu, Nov 1.
http://worldroyalfamily.b...premiere-of-he-named.html
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: