Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch photoshoot - 26 june  (Read 2241 times)
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« on: June 26, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »

Pictures: http://www.ppe-agency.com...=26-06-2007%20The%20Hague
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »

Gorgeous girls; alexia looks a bit 'middle child like" a bit sad and lost looking. Maxima's hair!
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:51:38 PM »

Two videos at http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen/20...607_alexia.html

Via 'Meer' (red button) it is possible to select the other video ('Fotoshoot video').
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:32 PM »

...Maxima's hair!

I've always said it looks like she styles it with an egg beater!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »

Cute photos, it would have been nice to get some close-ups of Ariane. What's with the denim jacket over nighties look though? As for Maxima's hair it's styled ok, I was more horrified by her roots!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 09:13:21 PM »

Cute photos, it would have been nice to get some close-ups of Ariane.

Uhmm.. the PPE-link has some close-ups of Ariane.  Icecream 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »

Lol, my mistake, I didn't click on the additional pages til later.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 01:44:44 PM »

The girls are just wonderful.
I was quite amazed how well Amalia handled the situation. I know that she has done that before, however, since the Dutch have that Media code, the children are pretty much left alone and not hunted down like many others.
The girls dresses were too nighty for me, however the jeans jackets were cute.
Maxima looked good, the roots are a problem she seems totally oblivious too. (And to those who might think that a $8 box of l'Oreal could do the trick, like it was suggested to Amber Petty, big nononononono. Maxima probably has never done that herself, and someone who can't even comb her own hair should not be allowed anywhere near a bottle of peroxide homeremedy. )
Meanwhile do I have to tone down my computers colours or did WA were the reddest pants?
They looked like oversized toddler gear. Where on earth do WA and Fred find manswear in those colours? Do Denmark and the Netherlands KidsRus have a "Toddler boy - sizes XL-XXXL" section, I hadn't been aware of ?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »

I always thought Amalia and Alexia weren't cute as babies - but look at them now!!  They are so adorable!!  Amalia specially when she was showing off her dress.  My impression on this video is two doting parents more occupied with watching their kids than posing for the cameras.  Can some kindly Dutch poster here give a gist of what the interview was with WA & Maxima?

And yes Fairy, I believe KidsRus in Netherlands & Denmark have an exclusive line for toddler size XL-XXXL.  Only requirement is you have to be a Crown Prince.  Laugh bounce
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Mon Dieu! Attempted tiara theft by Bogan!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 07:50:02 PM »

Fairy, you stole the words right out of my mouth.  I was going to ask if Freddie and Waxy have the same tailor - although I don't know a tailor in his right mind who would purposly suggest RED pants.  Must be some Euro-male fashion statement. Blink
I thought Maxima looked fabulous!  Glowing with GENUINE motherly love Whistle and younger looking than I think she's looked in quite some time.  (I won't comment on the roots since mine are somewhat overdue also  Blush Grin)
The girls - well what can you say - they are the sweetest trio of royal delight!  The dresses were cute but perhaps a bit long for that age.  Altogether it was refreshing to see them, they are always so warm and (I hate to repeat myself) genuine.

Marissa - hands full with Zoe (Dec 7/03) and Markus (Feb 22/06)!
Miepie

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »

I always thought Amalia and Alexia weren't cute as babies - but look at them now!!  They are so adorable!!  Amalia specially when she was showing off her dress.  My impression on this video is two doting parents more occupied with watching their kids than posing for the cameras.  Can some kindly Dutch poster here give a gist of what the interview was with WA & Maxima?

And yes Fairy, I believe KidsRus in Netherlands & Denmark have an exclusive line for toddler size XL-XXXL.  Only requirement is you have to be a Crown Prince.  Laugh bounce

ehm it was a quite long interview. Let's see what I remember just for now..  Thinking
Oh, it was about Alexia's birthday, when they celebrated it and what she had received for gifts. They celebrated her birthday last saturday at home with family and she received a 'driewieler'  Grin eh, a little chidren's bike.. you understand? And she received a very big clown, wich she adores now.
They planned the photoshoot on this day, because that was the only day left Max an WA had no plans yet, because of Alexia's birthday; right after this photosession Maxima would fly out to Kenia.
oh and another question was about Alexia and Amalia being sisters.. Maxima replied; 'they watch eachother very carefully'  And then she said they were everything to eachother and that they always played together and little fights sometimes. And that they both have very strong characters.
Then there was this question about the holiday; they were not telling were they were going but they would definitly go to grandma in Italy for some time.
And WA joked about the weather; (it is awfal cold and miserable lately) he said it was a perfect sunny warm day, perfect for the summer photosession.
oh and Maxima said that Amalia was very much looking forward to going to school next year. She loves to learn new things and is very curious with everything. She is trying to read books allready.  Grin Amalia is also allready swimming under water, WA said, replying to a question about Amalia's favorite sports. (she loves skieing and swimming)

If I think of more, I add more later.
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »

Much appreciated Miepie!  Thank you so much!!!  Jumping
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: