Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Maxima in Kenya  (Read 3364 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2007, 03:00:20 PM »

Princess Maxima is attending a three day visit in Kenya for the UN Advisors group in Inclusive Financial Sector.

http://legacyeditorial.ge...7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=3
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 03:29:31 PM »

Off Topic - did you all see this in thel ink wear posted?
http://cache.gettyimages....017054383C99DEF1AF20FDC62

Miepie

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »

Great pics of Maxima in Kenya here:
www.royals.web-log.nl  Thumb up
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:28 PM »

I always find it quite funny, when Maxima clad in jewels, which would equal a medium sized country's annual budget, preaches about giving money to the poor theu micro credits. If she looses only one of her bubbles, the finder has made his life savings...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 01:03:37 PM »

I always find it quite funny, when Maxima clad in jewels, which would equal a medium sized country's annual budget, preaches about giving money to the poor theu micro credits. If she looses only one of her bubbles, the finder has made his life savings...
hear hear Yes Thumb down

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Noor76

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »

http://cache.gettyimages....493C03A101D1EA3FA88142D2C

She always look like a mess No

Love is many things. It's varied. One thing it is not and can never be is unsure.
Plum Royale

Medium Member

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 03:14:44 AM »

I like her but every year she can't seem to find a comb or some sting to pull her hair back. I think it's because she's a low maitance type of girl who dosen't freak  out if her hair is messy or chips her nail polish as long as she brushes her teeth now and then  guess WA loves her as is. Beer

Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 12:06:41 AM »

I like her but every year she can't seem to find a comb or some sting to pull her hair back. I think it's because she's a low maitance type of girl who dosen't freak  out if her hair is messy or chips her nail polish as long as she brushes her teeth now and then  guess WA loves her as is. Beer

Plum

I think she leaves the "house" in the morning well-polished nay a hair out of place but she gets so focused with the work on hand during the course of the day that she forgets to pull the comb out to at least brush her hair.  Maybe remanants of her fast-paced busy career-woman days?  (I'm not saying career women are slobs but speaking from experience on my "brutal" days, I barely have time to dab lipstick).  Maybe another reason, too, why she's popular with the Dutch because she doesn't try to personify the "perfect princess" all the time with the perfect hairdo and perfect makeup. 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:07:58 PM »

Plum

I think she leaves the "house" in the morning well-polished nay a hair out of place but she gets so focused with the work on hand during the course of the day that she forgets to pull the comb out to at least brush her hair.  Maybe remanants of her fast-paced busy career-woman days?  (I'm not saying career women are slobs but speaking from experience on my "brutal" days, I barely have time to dab lipstick).  Maybe another reason, too, why she's popular with the Dutch because she doesn't try to personify the "perfect princess" all the time with the perfect hairdo and perfect makeup. 
Maxima often looks a mess when she arrives at most functions! I don't know if she runs to these public events but her hair is always tangled and messy long before the activity begins.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »

i really like maxima's work ethic, but if she arrives in meetings with a windblown hair, how is it possible? doesn't she have any comb and mirror to stop by the door? better still, how about a hair spray? there is not a single hair that will stray with gallons of hairspray.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »

i really like maxima's work ethic, but if she arrives in meetings with a windblown hair, how is it possible? doesn't she have any comb and mirror to stop by the door? better still, how about a hair spray? there is not a single hair that will stray with gallons of hairspray.
And being a dutch citizen Maxima should know about that. The Netherlands have conducted intense studies on thi subject. Their head of state (pun intended) has done extensive experienced experiences on hairspray. Whistle

No, actually I neither think that Maxima is oblivious to such superficial things as her appearance and her looks, she takes such great pains in vavoom clothes and big hats as well as more bling than neccessary to deck the halls for Xmas, I can't imagine, that she is not interested.
As wear pointed out, she looks as "caught by the ceiling fan" at the beginning of an event as at te end.
I juts think she is probably simply one of those people who always have this unorganized look about them (no matter how deadly organized she is in reality) you probably know those people, they are the poor ones who will splash coffee on their ties, trip egg at breakfast and still have sugar at their cheeks two hours after they took a hearty bite into a donut (YOu could most likely find out what kind by looking at the shirt)
Maxima isn't that bad, but the way her long beaded necklaces often swing around and fasten around one boob (without her noticing) her hair going everywhere, I think she is just the type.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miepie

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »

And being a dutch citizen Maxima should know about that. The Netherlands have conducted intense studies on thi subject. Their head of state (pun intended) has done extensive experienced experiences on hairspray. Whistle

No, actually I neither think that Maxima is oblivious to such superficial things as her appearance and her looks, she takes such great pains in vavoom clothes and big hats as well as more bling than neccessary to deck the halls for Xmas, I can't imagine, that she is not interested.
As wear pointed out, she looks as "caught by the ceiling fan" at the beginning of an event as at te end.
I juts think she is probably simply one of those people who always have this unorganized look about them (no matter how deadly organized she is in reality) you probably know those people, they are the poor ones who will splash coffee on their ties, trip egg at breakfast and still have sugar at their cheeks two hours after they took a hearty bite into a donut (YOu could most likely find out what kind by looking at the shirt)
Maxima isn't that bad, but the way her long beaded necklaces often swing around and fasten around one boob (without her noticing) her hair going everywhere, I think she is just the type.

I agree with you. (again)  Smiley 'less is more' is definitely NOT her style.  Wink

For some reason it sometimes looks great; how she trows assecoires, clothes, hats, sunglasses together.. expecially when she is off duty, then she can look really great and funny too. 
I'll look up some pictures soon.  Cool
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »

Regardless, she always looks so focused and happy to be doing whatever it is at the moment.  You could say she is a positive up-beat person. Champagne Champagne Champagne
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 03:58:18 AM »

Yes, Maxima at times do know how to throw things together - jewelries, shoes & bag accessories and looks great.  Other times, she does look like a disaster.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: