Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 131   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal Wedding to take place on August 25, 2010  (Read 164244 times)
michelle j

Gigantic Member

United States United States

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« on: June 23, 2010, 03:32:52 AM »

Yep!  It's time for another royal wedding as confirmed by ex-King Coni of Greece to Billed Barf (Bladet in the June 17, 20010 issue as reported by that douchebag, Stig, on the Scandinavian Royals Message Board).

The wedding will take place on August 25 (on a Wednesday? How odd) on the island of Spetses at the Church of Agios.  

Though Nikki is what I call small peanuts or an unimportant royal his wedding will attract the usual crowd.  And I really doubt it will be as big as his brother's.

So get ready bitches for another round of some bad ass snarking!

Soon-to-be Princess Tat's of Greece.  Carina must be grinding her teef like crazy.  After seven years of dating portly Gus, she still isn't married.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 03:43:53 AM by michelle j » Logged

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 04:18:10 AM »

I really hope that we get some pics and video of this one.  I have a feeling that Tat will prance down the aisle like she did at Vikkan's wedding.  I wonder if Gussie and Butterteef will go?  Infanta Matador will probably be there.  She'll give us some entertainment by undoubtedly wearing some sort of bullfighting gear  Thumb up  I wonder who the Danes will send?  Will they pull out the big guns and send Marge and the clowns?  Or will they go with Jokke and Marie?   Thinking
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 04:31:37 AM »

I really hope that we get some pics and video of this one.  I have a feeling that Tat will prance down the aisle like she did at Vikkan's wedding.  I wonder if Gussie and Butterteef will go?  Infanta Matador will probably be there.  She'll give us some entertainment by undoubtedly wearing some sort of bullfighting gear  Thumb up  I wonder who the Danes will send?  Will they pull out the big guns and send Marge and the clowns?  Or will they go with Jokke and Marie?   Thinking

She'll be easy to spot in the photos - she'll be the one with the TEEEEEF! and the steam coming out of her ears 
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 04:38:13 AM »

Butters and Gus will definitely attend.

The Clown's will also attend along with Marge and her Dame.  Benny and Dick will also attend.  Though I seriously doubt Bonbon and the Joker will attend.  

Other royals attending:

Maybe King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia
Definitely V&D
Mad-Elaine will not attend neither will Carl Phil.
MM and her hot ass husband, Haakon will be there (or maybe not)
Maybe the Benelux heirs will attend, but something tells me I doubt they will.
Wills and Harry will not attend.  Neither will Chuck and Cami nor The Queen and Phil.
Sophs and Ed may attend.

The wedding guests will be filled with minor royals from houses no one gives a shit about.  

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 06:15:51 AM »

Maybe they're trying to emulate the British royals since they're all so close.  Princess Anne's first wedding was on a Wednesday, so was Charles and Diana's and so was Andrew and Fergie's.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 08:38:28 AM »

Wedensday, eh?

Maybe they're Sheffield Wednesday Football Club supporters??

or they don't know that a marriage held on a Wednesday, like Wednesday's child, is full of woe'.... Blink Wink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 02:33:16 PM »

Maybe they're trying to emulate the British royals since they're all so close.  Princess Anne's first wedding was on a Wednesday, so was Charles and Diana's and so was Andrew and Fergie's.

or they don't know that a marriage held on a Wednesday, like Wednesday's child, is full of woe'.... Blink Wink

G Smiley

Yep, just look at how all the above marriages turned out...  Halo
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 06:36:44 PM »

I'm guessing the SRF en masse but who knows? Elena and Cristina couldn't even be bothered to attend their Uncle's birthday party.....

The JRF may send somebody but I'm not sure. IMRIC King Hussein and Queen Noor attended Pavlos and M-C's wedding but I'm not sure if that was only because he was the "CP" or whether they were friends with Constantine and Anne-Marie.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:45:31 PM by Little_star » Logged

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 06:41:59 PM »

Poor [a]ngel[a]

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »

Another wedding the Icon will not miss..............................Joachim & Marie will stay in Denmark (as usual) while the rest party the week away---that is if they can spare their time away from vacations
Plum Royale

Medium Member

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 08:06:47 PM »

They will mail out invites to any and all royals related to them! But I'm sure that only a small amount will show up because Nik is a 2nd son of a exiled King and a broke ass one at that!  who is going to pay for the wedding Tats  mom and step dad and granny have money so they better pay out for (princess Tittle) avery thing.
QM II and Dame
Aunt  Benny and Dick
maybe cousin Alexandra and her hub
Butterteef and Gus
maybe VicDan but I think they should be on a long long honeymoon!
No Hakon and MM
No major /minor royals from Brit
Sofia, Flip Leti and maybe Elena and kids
Alexia hubby & Kids
Pavlos, MC Kids
younger bro, sis
Benelux, who dat? not close or  don't care about 2nd son
Charlean and Fat Albie maybe but they are not close and they might be distracting from the all important press

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 08:08:51 PM »

I really hope that we get some pics and video of this one.  I have a feeling that Tat will prance down the aisle like she did at Vikkan's wedding.  I wonder if Gussie and Butterteef will go?  Infanta Matador will probably be there.  She'll give us some entertainment by undoubtedly wearing some sort of bullfighting gear  Thumb up  I wonder who the Danes will send?  Will they pull out the big guns and send Marge and the clowns?  Or will they go with Jokke and Marie?   Thinking

She'll be easy to spot in the photos - she'll be the one with the TEEEEEF! and the steam coming out of her ears  

HOLLYYYYYYYYY, stop it! I think I just wet my pants......damned!  Laughing Laughing Laughing I owe you merely 2  Star now!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 10:26:31 PM »

Poor [a]ngel[a]
I owe you a star as soon as the time limit's up.

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 11:51:47 AM »

Can you imagine if Mabel comes and turns up in this?

http://entimg.msn.com/i/g...5715414_getty_273x400.jpg

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 12:06:42 PM »

Terribly sorry about the aforementioned disaster PeDe, I hope you had your couch Scotchguarded when you bought it 

I just  Star 'd you on another thread, but one back tmrw 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 131   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: