Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 131   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal Wedding to take place on August 25, 2010  (Read 169466 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 12:11:08 PM »

can't say I care nor I wait for this wedding these ex royals are pathetic

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »

More likely the "PAVLOS" and MC will pay for his brothers wedding as a gift. MC knows that she is the cash cow for this family and apperances will have to be kept up.
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 07:56:42 PM »

I know it would be out of character but they should make it low-key.  The Greek financial crisis and the economic pain of the citizenry will not pre-dispose them to look kindly on an extravaganza.   No
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 10:05:56 PM »

I know it would be out of character but they should make it low-key.  The Greek financial crisis and the economic pain of the citizenry will not pre-dispose them to look kindly on an extravaganza.   No

I agree 100% Macaw.  While they are spending money in Greece for this wedding (at least they better hire a local cake baker and caterers, etc), it would be really inappropriate to have an ostentatious display of wealth during this wedding.  They're lucky to even be able to visit the country, let alone hold this event there.  If they're smart, they'll use only local businesses and keep it low key. 
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »

I have read today that Greece is selling some of its islands in order to ease its financial woes.

Here's their chance!!!!

Use MC's millions (billions?) to buy one or more, declare themselves king / price whatever of the island and "Tino" can fulfil his dream of dying a king on his native shores.   Supercontent Grin        And they would be legit royals in a way they aren't now!   Laughing
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 01:02:49 AM »

Butters and Gus will definitely attend.

The Clown's will also attend along with Marge and her Dame.  Benny and Dick will also attend.  Though I seriously doubt Bonbon and the Joker will attend.  

Other royals attending:

Maybe King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia
Definitely V&D
Mad-Elaine will not attend neither will Carl Phil.
MM and her hot ass husband, Haakon will be there (or maybe not)
Maybe the Benelux heirs will attend, but something tells me I doubt they will.
Wills and Harry will not attend.  Neither will Chuck and Cami nor The Queen and Phil.
Sophs and Ed may attend.

The wedding guests will be filled with minor royals from houses no one gives a shit about.  

I wish Carl Philip would attend and be shirtless somewhere on a Greek beach.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »

I have read today that Greece is selling some of its islands in order to ease its financial woes.

Here's their chance!!!!

Use MC's millions (billions?) to buy one or more, declare themselves king / price whatever of the island and "Tino" can fulfil his dream of dying a king on his native shores.   Supercontent Grin        And they would be legit royals in a way they aren't now!   Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Star for you Macaw

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 02:29:29 AM »

one from me too, Macaw

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »

I know it would be out of character but they should make it low-key.  The Greek financial crisis and the economic pain of the citizenry will not pre-dispose them to look kindly on an extravaganza.   No

I agree 100% Macaw.  While they are spending money in Greece for this wedding (at least they better hire a local cake baker and caterers, etc), it would be really inappropriate to have an ostentatious display of wealth during this wedding.  They're lucky to even be able to visit the country, let alone hold this event there.  If they're smart, they'll use only local businesses and keep it low key.  

While their "we are the Royal family of Greece"-attitude had annoyed & amused me over the years, I am not thinking, they are oweing Greece anything.
Tino got chased out of the country and is now a "normal" citizen living in the EU...as such he should be also allowed to visit the country.
Further Greece has just two chances to survive...reducing the costs of the household and keeping tourism alive.
A Miller-sponsored wedding would be a very lucrative form of "tourists celebrating a wedding in Greece"
And if many Royal guests would come and if the scenery would be nice, it would be free advertisment for Greece.
My pity is limited for Tino and his family, but so is my pity for the Greeks, who lived in a big majority beyond their means.
And I am too rational to put symbolism over a (small...but still) chance to get the money mill(er) running.

When Alexia married, even Queen Liz was present (well, it didnīt take place on the continent Wink ) and King JC. Both Infantas, Flipper, Haakon and the whole Swedish RF...would be great, if we would get a similiar set again.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:09:21 AM by Lena » Logged
Patricia85

Mini Member

United States United States

Last princely-looking prince...

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »

when will this big fat greek wedding take place?  Tongue this family is hilarious. i can't wait to see all these minor royals getting together to see fat Nikkie getting married.  Icecream i'm sure mc is thinking of not going.  Laughing 
LadyK8

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 09:19:28 PM »

CD, that outfit for Mable was hilarious!  I don't get how this star thing works, but I'd give you one for that if I did! 
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:04 PM »

when will this big fat greek wedding take place?  Tongue this family is hilarious. i can't wait to see all these minor royals getting together to see fat Nikkie getting married.  Icecream i'm sure mc is thinking of not going.  Laughing 

Well in the picture in the swedish section ;Madde on the move: the only thing thats heavy are his eyebrows, Tatty must have him on a pre wedding diet, it would be a change to see a royal change for a wedding instead of the commoner.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 10:52:37 PM »

CD, that outfit for Mable was hilarious!  I don't get how this star thing works, but I'd give you one for that if I did!  

LadyK8 - if you want to give somebody a star you need to click on the [Add] button that under the Reputation (you are not able to see your own [Add] button, but will find it in everybody elses post. It will add the star automatically, and you have to wait 24h to give another star to the same person.

[Add]

Here is mine for you  Star

Patricia85

Mini Member

Last princely-looking prince...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 02:01:24 PM »

Well in the picture in the swedish section ;Madde on the move: the only thing thats heavy are his eyebrows, Tatty must have him on a pre wedding diet, it would be a change to see a royal change for a wedding instead of the commoner.

he'd better be fit during the wedding. tati is so thin, wouldn't be nice to see her marrying her dad. Wink
The Situation

Small Member

"I'M JUST A PATSY"

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2010, 07:50:54 PM »

What's hilarious is that the so-called "KING" still thinks his title is still legitimate!!  Crazy

Loser. 

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author, *ME* and do not necessarily represent those of ROYAL DISH or it's entities. However ILLOGICAL my opinions maybe. Thanks.

A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING - MALCOLM X
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 131   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: