Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astrology  (Read 20470 times)
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 12:15:11 PM »

Hell, I'm in!

I was born at 6:20pm 7 September 1972 in Louisville KY. 

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »

Thanks.

This is what I am going to do. As I collect Data I will work out the chart and post it up. Then we can walk through the chart together. I'll try and get it done this week. Please give me a bit of time. I do the family of Luxembourg for Lux-arazzi and am in the middle of my reading for Prince Felix. This has to come first as I have made a commitment to something I am really enjoying. If you want to see my work come on over. Sadly there is no space for the Mary fan club there.

I'm going to write to the mods, Maria and Thomas?, and ask how to post the charts for the teaching bit.

One important thing. Charts are very personal so if you do not want other people looking at your life then let me know and we'll work something out.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 04:02:09 PM »

No worries!  Look if you find that it's just too big a project, just give it the flick.  I totally get that.....you got a life, go live it.  I just thought it was a neat idea....but neat ideas aren't always practical!   Just see how it goes and all...... Wink

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »

Let's at least try. We could do Mary's chart and you too can see how wonderful she really is......... Laughing

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »

Well then how about you do Fred and Mary's chart, Johnathon Tongue Do share your findings.

BRF Section Trolls:
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 02:36:46 AM »

here you go folks, here hare two links to good astrology sites Cute

http://www.astrology.com....ibility/compatibility.asp

http://www.astro.com

so Jono can have a bit of a peace in the meantime Cute

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 05:36:54 AM »

here you go folks, here hare two links to good astrology sites Cute

http://www.astrology.com....ibility/compatibility.asp

http://www.astro.com

so Jono can have a bit of a peace in the meantime Cute

G Smiley

Geta...check your inbox Tongue I sent you that reply - FINALY! LOL - with the pictures of the redecorating of my living room like you asked for.

BRF Section Trolls:
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 12:54:09 AM »

Sorry I meant to answer this ages ago but I have only just finished my profile on Felix of Luxembourg for lux-arazzi.

Anyway. I have written/chatted to Thomas. This thread is going to be moved to the General Discussion bit and there are going to be two threads linked. On one will be a teaching/helping to work out charts and the other discussions and questions.
So in the next few days I'll get on to this.

Thanks getafix that is a great site for free charts.

xxx 

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 05:03:47 PM »

may i please suggest giving your personal information Secret like birthday and city of birth in a PM.  i've read a lot about identity theft and it's just not a good idea to have that on an open board.  open boards are a favorite place for criminals to gather information (i'm not talking about our fellow dishes but trolls with evil intentions).

for instance i read they have some info, then with that they get more (spokeo.com is a scary place, if you haven't been there, go and delete all your infomation) they call and since they know some personal information, you believe what they say...then they pump you, maybe saying they are your bank and have to verify something and next thing you know, you're life is ruined as you know it.  it's a very BIG problem.  recently a woman working at a college was arrested for stealing identities and stealing over 3 million in other peoples names  Ranting   i'm just trying to be helpful, sorry for disrupting the flow of the thread

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 02:22:29 AM »

may i please suggest giving your personal information Secret like birthday and city of birth in a PM.  i've read a lot about identity theft and it's just not a good idea to have that on an open board.  open boards are a favorite place for criminals to gather information (i'm not talking about our fellow dishes but trolls with evil intentions).

for instance i read they have some info, then with that they get more (spokeo.com is a scary place, if you haven't been there, go and delete all your infomation) they call and since they know some personal information, you believe what they say...then they pump you, maybe saying they are your bank and have to verify something and next thing you know, you're life is ruined as you know it.  it's a very BIG problem.  recently a woman working at a college was arrested for stealing identities and stealing over 3 million in other peoples names  Ranting   i'm just trying to be helpful, sorry for disrupting the flow of the thread

Thank you for the warning. I have been wondering about this.

Astro.com is a brilliant site for working out charts.

I'm going to be the other thread for techs

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Pippi of Awards

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 12:12:06 PM »

I'm happy to do that. I did, on Royal Blue, open a membership with astro.com but some B**** changed the password so no one could get on. Can one of the astrologers pm me so that we can work out how to do it.

For everyone this is a start.

Find out the TIME of birth
Then with the date, place and time we can get you atro chart drawn up and get on with working it out.

xxx

I did Mary's and she is wonderful in every way. Jumping

so there
   Jonathan, I would like to help you about some disccusion that I was taking part i  the red forum. I also found some reposted from the blue forum, but these are connecting to Monaco there. http://monaco.freeforums....grimaldi-family-t120.html                      http://monaco.freeforums.org/general-astrology-t443.html?hilit=astrology#p45006                                 http://monaco.freeforums....t390.html?hilit=astrology  http://monaco.freeforums.org/dreams-t831.html
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »

Thanks

It's time to get this thread flowing. Check out the other line which will give peple advice on drawing up their charts.

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Lazy

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:04 PM »

Hi Jonathan,

I am an astrologer. I have birthtime of many of the royals in Denmark. If you search on google on:
Er du klar, Frederik - you will find a post on royaldish, daughter of Struense, writing about an exellent article in the danish astrology magazine "Stjernerne" about Frederik and Mary.

mrplowfan

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 11:28:11 PM »

For laughs, I did my chart but now how do I interpret it?
germ

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »

Jonathan, out of curiosity. What time did you use for doing Marys chart? I cannot find a birthtime for her, at least not in sources like astrodatabank et al
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: