Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie Agnethe Cavallier  (Read 18703 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:48:26 PM »

I did a little research, born Paris 2/6/76.  Father is Alain Cavallier born in Cahors, France (where Prince Henrik has his wine Chateau de Caix), divorced her mother (when she was age 13) Francois Grassiot who either owns on runs a very fancy B&B in Southern France, Chateau de la Verned (which I couldn't find--I may have the spelling wrong), who married Christian Grassiot who claims to be a partner in REInvest in Geneva, Switzerland (couldn't find his name on anything to do with this company and who Marie works for (also suppose to be a partner in this firm).  Marie takes her Bichin Frise doggie Apple to work (we use to also take three of our dogs to work, at least thats normal).  Marie attended the ultra-fancy expensive Beau Soleil Boarding School, also attended University of Boston and worked in NYC. 
She is multi-lingual speaking French, English, Spanish, Italian, Swiss, and (maybe some) German.
Her stepdad & mum own their home Villars sur Ollon in Switzerland
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:56:19 PM »

I did a little research, born Paris 2/6/76.  Father is Alain Cavallier born in Cahors, France (where Prince Henrik has his wine Chateau de Caix), divorced her mother (when she was age 13) Francois Grassiot who either owns on runs a very fancy B&B in Southern France, Chateau de la Verned (which I couldn't find--I may have the spelling wrong), who married Christian Grassiot who claims to be a partner in REInvest in Geneva, Switzerland (couldn't find his name on anything to do with this company and who Marie works for (also suppose to be a partner in this firm).  Marie takes her Bichin Frise doggie Apple to work (we use to also take three of our dogs to work, at least thats normal).  Marie attended the ultra-fancy expensive Beau Soleil Boarding School, also attended University of Boston and worked in NYC. 
She is multi-lingual speaking French, English, Spanish, Italian, Swiss, and (maybe some) German.

Do you mean Boston University (commonly known as BU) or University of Massachusetts Boston (known UMass Boston)?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:57:46 PM »

Okay all you Board Members:  Does she have sisters or brothers, half sisters or brothers??  Who are they, and where do they live???  I looked but couldn't find any mention of them.....if we find them are they close to her......
Any skeletons that could jeopardize her engagement???
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:02:19 PM »

Liesl, it only said University of Boston, never said if she got a degree (I may have missed that part)
Do you mean Boston University (commonly known as BU) or University of Massachusetts Boston (known UMass Boston)?
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:44:06 PM »

There is no such school as University of Boston.  I've read that she attended university in Boston but that leaves a range of 50 schools ranging from the uber-prestigious to the obscure.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »

Lupina found Mme Grassiot's B&B.  Thumb up It's gorgeous:

http://royaldish.com/index.php/topic,353.0.html

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 02:23:16 AM »

I didn't know that there was a Swiss language?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 09:18:04 AM »

The Château de La Vernède is located in Saint-Pierre-la-Vernède near Avignon in  Southern France (I found this, in French unfortunately  Tongue :http://www.avignon-et-provence.com/chambres-hotes-provence/chateau-vernede/vacances-provence.htm
)

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 12:15:22 PM »

The Château de La Vernède is located in Saint-Pierre-la-Vernède near Avignon in  Southern France (I found this, in French unfortunately  Tongue :http://www.avignon-et-provence.com/chambres-hotes-provence/chateau-vernede/vacances-provence.htm
)
It also in English version, click the button on the right top. The same one in cece's post Smiley.

From those photo of the château's exterieur it looks like many other big houses in france to me
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 12:23:19 PM by Galuh » Logged

Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »

I didn't know that there was a Swiss language?

Right, there isn´t one, but there is "Schwyzerdütsch" (Swiss-german), that is considered as dialect(s). But in comparison to German or Austrian dialects, it´s not unusual, that all social classes are speaking it. Swiss are also more often writing in swiss-german (and not standard german)
If she can really speak swiss-german, it also shouldn´t be too hard to switch to standard german...and to learn Danish.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »

marie may not have a degree, but she sure gives a good competition to mary if she and joachim get married. more stress to follow for mary.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 10:53:39 PM »

Okay, lena;wear;galuh;elissaG;cece;uglybetty,etc.......................thanks you found the B&B.........................................................Your next assignment is to find out if she has brothers or sisters (natural or step)........................this board can do anything................................I'm counting on your detective abilities.....................................thanks lynda
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »

She has at least on brother according to EB. He should be named Gregory and is elder. I´d guess they are having the same parents. But I couldn´t find much on a "Gregory Cavallier"

Christian and Francoise are both having a registered telephone number in Geneva
Grassiot, Christian u. Françoise
1884 Villars-sur-Ollon/VD
*024 495 28 74
Anja

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 11:08:12 AM »

I think I read, that Marie has four siblings. She is the youngest.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 05:01:48 AM »

Check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Cavallier

What is surprising is that Mary's birthday is on the 5th Feb and Marie's on 6th Feb. Talk about similarities....

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: