Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie Agnethe Cavallier  (Read 18971 times)
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 05:03:50 AM »

Takes her dog to work? How many people on this site do that? In Australia, it is not an acceptable practice.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 05:17:14 AM »

Okay all you Board Members:  Does she have sisters or brothers, half sisters or brothers??  Who are they, and where do they live???  I looked but couldn't find any mention of them.....if we find them are they close to her......
Any skeletons that could jeopardize her engagement???
Don't worry the DRF investigators were too dim to pick up that Mary's cousin-in-law was facing child-rape charges even as he attended the wedding...
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 07:00:05 AM »

http://vip.tv2.dk/article...p/id-7464290.html?forside

Henri(k) & Dayzee have apparently recognised that the relatioship between Jokke and Marie is more than a holiday flirt. H remarked to the magazine, Se & HÝr when asked, that Marie is 'so sweet, so sweet', and that it is refreshing to be able to speak French with her of course......(maybe he's having problems deciphering the distorted diction delivered by Mosh..... Laugh bounce and finds this quite a relief.....)

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 07:37:26 AM »

Takes her dog to work? How many people on this site do that? In Australia, it is not an acceptable practice.

Indeed, CD.  And whereas there has been some very mysterious (to me) and magical thinking going on that Marie's passport somehow endows her with sophisticiation and a kind of 'mission civilatrice' (her passport being just about the only thing to hand such an idea on), in matters of hygiene (animal and human), France is actually a really, really backward country.  I just hope she cleans up after the dog craps all over the street - most French people don't.   Dead
Daughter of Struense

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »

I think I read, that Marie has four siblings. She is the youngest.

I read somewhere that she had four older brothers.

DoS
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 03:09:45 AM »

Actually, we use to take three out of four dogs (one dog didn't like to work 10 hours a day so he got left at home) to work 6-days a week.  My sister has always taken her dog to work.  We have a MD in town that takes her Jack Russell dog to work.  In fact I think at least 50% of our friends take their dog to work.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 03:21:29 AM »

CD............We have stayed at the fFranklin Inn (B&B-fancy) in Strahan, Tasmania, and they had a huge white dog Great Peer that roamed around the dining room and tea room (the only thing the owners asked is you not feed it...its huge head could rest on your dinner plate).  None of the guests thought it strange that a dog would roam around a dining room....in fact everyone seemed to just love to pet it (including me).  If you haven't been to the Franklin Inn in Strahan (sp) try and go...its a great (but remote) spot in Tasmania.  Also try  horseback riding on the beautiful (no people) beach.
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

http://vip.tv2.dk/article...p/id-7464290.html?forside

Henri(k) & Dayzee have apparently recognised that the relatioship between Jokke and Marie is more than a holiday flirt. H remarked to the magazine, Se & HÝr when asked, that Marie is 'so sweet, so sweet', and that it is refreshing to be able to speak French with her of course......(maybe he's having problems deciphering the distorted diction delivered by Mosh..... Laugh bounce and finds this quite a relief.....)

lupina

Quite a different respond to Margrethe's "Mary who?"
Munkey
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 08:53:34 PM »

Marie, but not as much as I  Mary.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 12:55:53 AM »

CD............We have stayed at the fFranklin Inn (B&B-fancy) in Strahan, Tasmania, and they had a huge white dog Great Peer that roamed around the dining room and tea room (the only thing the owners asked is you not feed it...its huge head could rest on your dinner plate). 

I love Tassie and Strahan but still it isn't common to take your dog to work.This dog was obviosuly the owners. I can't go to my office tommorrow with my dog...I suppose that is what I am saying.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 09:04:04 PM »

All has been very quiet re" Joachim and Marie?  Does anyone have any news???
Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:01 PM »

hmm..well don't they usually hide the couple before a announcement? 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 01:48:55 AM »

[/quote]

I think that quote is from HRH Bernadette- more Queen than Daisy! Grin

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 03:15:16 PM »

[/quote]

Who is HRH Bernadette?
Daughter of Struense

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »

Who is HRH Bernadette?
[/quote]

I think it might be Princess Benedikte. Daisys younger sister.

DoS
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: