Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 216583 times)
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: October 31, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »

Oh my goodness this is TMI!! I'm glad that he got slapped back and that the royals aren't having it with his destructive nonsense. Was Martha Louise always dippy or is this a later in life thing? Maybe she and the Shaman and Meghan and Harry can all have a royal mental health special on Netflix with ding dongs like Gwyneth Paltrow and her vagina eggs. That will teach us all!

WTF are "vagina eggs" ?! Never mind...I probably don't want to know.

Isn't the stuff he said in the podcast the same stuff he has said in interviews and his book? I think she is only upset because her family said something, maybe the threatened to cut her off. She sure didn't seem upset with him claiming kids want cancer when he mentioned vaginal imprints in interviews before.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: October 31, 2019, 09:46:39 PM »

Oh my goodness this is TMI!! I'm glad that he got slapped back and that the royals aren't having it with his destructive nonsense. Was Martha Louise always dippy or is this a later in life thing? Maybe she and the Shaman and Meghan and Harry can all have a royal mental health special on Netflix with ding dongs like Gwyneth Paltrow and her vagina eggs. That will teach us all!

Isn't the stuff he said in the podcast the same stuff he has said in interviews and his book? I think she is only upset because her family said something, maybe the threatened to cut her off. She sure didn't seem upset with him claiming kids want cancer when he mentioned vaginal imprints in interviews before.

I think ML didn't expect that backfire. While people already might've thought her a bit gaga, when she started talking with angels, of course the shaman has elevated things to a whole new level.

IMO ML should either completely dish him or relinquish her titles and income from the NRF and make a living of herself. After all if the Shaman is as great as they both claim, making a comfortable life shouldn't be a problem. Right?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: October 31, 2019, 10:05:06 PM »

As ML comes across a very likeable person and was not the heir a lot of people laughed at her ... now she took it way too far and it shows that she has unfortunately very poor judgement and class. She should -at her age- have understood the basic rules or her social layer and not cause a scandal.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: November 01, 2019, 05:23:21 AM »

I think ML didn't expect that backfire. While people already might've thought her a bit gaga, when she started talking with angels, of course the shaman has elevated things to a whole new level.

IMO ML should either completely dish him or relinquish her titles and income from the NRF and make a living of herself. After all if the Shaman is as great as they both claim, making a comfortable life shouldn't be a problem. Right?

ML does not get income from the NRF. She lost her apanage - and HRH - in 2002 so she could start her own business and has supported herself ever since.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: November 01, 2019, 11:43:56 AM »

ML does not get income from the NRF. She lost her apanage - and HRH - in 2002 so she could start her own business and has supported herself ever since.

Thanks. I didn't know this.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: November 01, 2019, 03:55:20 PM »

Thanks. I didn't know this.

She may have relinquished the HRH, but she certainly is trading on her “Princess” title. How many people would pay to attend “The Shaman and The Cashier” or “The Shaman and The Trust Fund Nitwit”.
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: November 01, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »

Wow, what a misogynist pig this shaman is. So techniques for men to have more sex are great, but women who had too much sex have to be "cleansed"? Are we back in the Victorian Age and I didn't notice it?

How can ML stand this guy? Princess or not, who needs such a dumb man in her life? She should kick him out, the sooner the better. But for her reputation, it's too late, I'm afraid. What a fiasco.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1027 on: November 05, 2019, 06:36:26 AM »

Vagina imprints, semen re-circulation and vivid descriptions of sex with ML that I never needed. 

I wholeheartedly regret venturing into this thread.

So say we all!
GoodGollyMissMolly

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1028 on: November 14, 2019, 03:15:47 AM »

Durek is at it again

This time they knew each other in a past life. He was an Egyptian Pharoh and she was his queen. Also the skip down the street holding hands.

https://people.com/royals...ueen-and-i-was-a-pharaoh/
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #1029 on: November 14, 2019, 04:55:15 AM »

Of course they were  Roll Eyes

I think this time I'm very grateful that male primogeniture existed so close to our time Clown
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1030 on: November 14, 2019, 06:27:30 AM »

how coincidental that neither ML or Duracell did not change genders through their time immemorial Reincarnations  Dead Crazy Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1031 on: November 14, 2019, 07:55:34 AM »

how coincidental that neither ML or Duracell did not change genders through their time immemorial Reincarnations  Dead Crazy Blink

G Blink

Maybe they did and are now back at it.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1032 on: November 14, 2019, 07:56:59 AM »

Of course they were  Roll Eyes

I think this time I'm very grateful that male primogeniture existed so close to our time Clown

I think if ML were the heir things would've turned out differently. She would've most likely never met the Shaman at all.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1033 on: November 14, 2019, 09:14:29 AM »

Durek is at it again

This time they knew each other in a past life. He was an Egyptian Pharoh and she was his queen. Also the skip down the street holding hands.

https://people.com/royals...ueen-and-i-was-a-pharaoh/

People never discover they had boring past lives, do they? "I was a Pharaoh in a past life! What were you?" "I was a dung collector for about 4 lifetimes then I just repeatedly died of communicable diseases!" "How fab!"

Currently visualizing my highest self
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1034 on: November 14, 2019, 09:44:03 AM »

LOl, FC, perhaps that is the reason, why I am always quite interested in the servants quarters at those fantabulous houses and Palaces. It seems just more feasible that I was once below stairs than above.
In any case while we all hear about reincarnations of heros or at least infamous personalities, we hardly ever hear someone admitting to remembering being a fly or a cockroach, or even a shellfish.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: