Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 94   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 274702 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1200 on: January 06, 2020, 06:27:23 PM »

Thank God he did listen what he's being told - for once in this relationship!

KimmySue

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1201 on: January 06, 2020, 08:52:03 PM »

I'm not sure if this was already posted (https://www.instagram.com/p/B68ipdsgCCD/) but I'm almost please with the Shaman.  Every once in a blue moon he can do something right.

Oh I don't know.

By commenting: I'm not commenting he is commenting. Isn't he?

For me that's different than keeping his mouth shut.

This.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1202 on: January 06, 2020, 09:14:22 PM »

He was absolutely told to do this. It seems highly out of character that this would come from himself.

Yes, I believe he was told to stay away and he made this statement to draw attention to himself. What a creepy thing to do.

Yeah, it’s super creepy. It takes a special kind of nasty to use the death of the father of your girlfriend’s children to get attention for yourself.

ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1203 on: January 06, 2020, 09:18:11 PM »

I read it (cynical old me) as "look aren't I doing the right thing by not commenting"

I've always believed actions speak louder than words and its for others to say well done for doing the right thing.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1204 on: January 06, 2020, 09:57:40 PM »

I must be cynical too, because that was my first impression too! If he was told to shut up, then that's what he should have done.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1205 on: January 06, 2020, 10:38:46 PM »

I see him as the type who thinks so highly of himself that he assumes people want to hear his opinion, so he’s letting them know why he won’t be making a statement by... making a statement about how it isn’t his place to do so? Honestly, I think what he said would’ve been fine minus the “I’m not commenting part”. People know they’re in a relationship so a short and sweet sentiment supporting them is fine IMO but he has to be a weirdo about it.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1206 on: January 06, 2020, 11:19:20 PM »

By commenting: I'm not commenting he is commenting. Isn't he?  For me that's different than keeping his mouth shut.

Exactly!!!

Everything about the con/shamman makes me sick and frightens me!  The thought of him around those fragile, vulnerable young girls in their grief scares me.  There is no telling what he is capable of, and I wouldn't put blackmail beneath him.  I can only hope they are being protected!  I don't trust Martha, but surely others in the family are trying to help them.  I hope they've told them to trust them and come forward if he does anything, says, touches, acts in any harmful way toward them.

It wouldn't surprise me if  he's put up secret camera's, sound equipment and ways to set people up, just LIKE EPSTEIN.  It's the same vibe, the smug look, the murky past, the false history, all of it is there!!!  This is just my opinion, I don't mean to smear him on an open board, he's a con man but it's how I feel. JMO JMO JMO  Cry

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1207 on: January 06, 2020, 11:28:47 PM »

By commenting: I'm not commenting he is commenting. Isn't he?  For me that's different than keeping his mouth shut.

Exactly!!!

Everything about the con/shamman makes me sick and frightens me!  The thought of him around those fragile, vulnerable young girls in their grief scares me.  There is no telling what he is capable of, and I wouldn't put blackmail beneath him.  I can only hope they are being protected!  I don't trust Martha, but surely others in the family are trying to help them.  I hope they've told them to trust them and come forward if he does anything, says, touches, acts in any harmful way toward them.

It wouldn't surprise me if  he's put up secret camera's, sound equipment and ways to set people up, just LIKE EPSTEIN.  It's the same vibe, the smug look, the murky past, the false history, all of it is there!!!  This is just my opinion, I don't mean to smear him on an open board, he's a con man but it's how I feel. JMO JMO JMO  Cry

Well it's hard to say what ML really thinks now. Before Ari's death I would've said that it was only a matter of time until she would've done something stupid (like you know travel the world with the Shaman, even marry him maybe...though probably not legally, but in a Shaman like ceremony etc. etc.)

Now I'm not so sure anymore. While I don't trust her judgement either I certainly see her being kind of taken aback by Ari's death and not so sure about herself and her life plans anymore.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1208 on: January 06, 2020, 11:56:38 PM »

JMO she's never used good judgement before, certainly bringing a conshamman into their lives isn't good judgement.  She hasn't been putting her children first, I'd be surprised if she stepped up and did the right thing now.  We can hope for the girls sake she does. 

He's a con man, he's got her in his spell, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for her family to communicate with her about him at all.  I wondered why they were so welcoming to a man with such a murky past but perhaps it's  because they know he's trying to isolate her and they're afraid for the girls too.  Better to pretend and keep the lines open.

I'm the only one that didn't see grief on her face.  It seemed vacant, detached, almost bored, I saw  no grief.  No haunted eyes just an attitude of I'm here, let's get this over with, the girls didn't seem to be seeking her comfort either, she was putting on the act, but they were turning to their grandparents. JMO

Snare If she was taken aback, it's because it spoils her carefree life and makes her a full time mother thus ruining her globe trotting, celebrity seeking partying while promoting a con man.  I'm sure she's real sorry about that.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1209 on: January 07, 2020, 12:00:45 AM »

JMO she's never used good judgement before, certainly bringing a conshamman into their lives isn't good judgement.  She hasn't been putting her children first, I'd be surprised if she stepped up and did the right thing now.  We can hope for the girls sake she does. 

He's a con man, he's got her in his spell, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for her family to communicate with her about him at all.  I wondered why they were so welcoming to a man with such a murky past but perhaps it's  because they know he's trying to isolate her and they're afraid for the girls too.  Better to pretend and keep the lines open.

I'm the only one that didn't see grief on her face.  It seemed vacant, detached, almost bored, I saw  no grief.  No haunted eyes just an attitude of I'm here, let's get this over with, the girls didn't seem to be seeking her comfort either, she was putting on the act, but they were turning to their grandparents. JMO

Snare If she was taken aback, it's because it spoils her carefree life and makes her a full time mother thus ruining her globe trotting, celebrity seeking partying while promoting a con man.  I'm sure she's real sorry about that.

I hate to say this, but you might be right.

I certainly agree with the isolating part.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1210 on: January 07, 2020, 12:42:22 AM »

The Shaman is gross to me and needs to be in the news this kind of passive aggressive nonsense is right up the alley of people who play others. I hope that Martha's new life as a full time mom not sharing custody anymore and having to be present for emotionally hurt children is going to dominate her decisions now. She has to either stay in Norway most of the time at least during school or she will uproot the children and take them to LA or wherever she was living and that will be very very hard for these kids. The funeral showed how supportive the families are which is what they need now. I can't imagine Derek hanging out in Oslo even if it is a very nice house Norway is very nice but very far from Hollywood and Gwynnie and all those hippy dippy ding dongs they hang with.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1211 on: January 07, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »

I now seriously think that the Norwegian Royal Family is in trouble. A con man rules it seems......sad! Sad
[/b]

...so did Rasputin Dead

PS: NOT comparing anyone to anyone but con man is con man,

G

Agree! 

Cry I think he must have cast some vodoo spell on her. 
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1212 on: January 07, 2020, 09:19:15 PM »

I found this interesting interview. She seems tense and uncomfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjOlzoez58

I finally got around to watch the entire interview. I honestly thought Märtha Louise came across as extremely unlikable. I found her every bit as unlikable as Sham-man Durex.

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1213 on: January 07, 2020, 11:21:26 PM »

I found this interesting interview. She seems tense and uncomfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjOlzoez58

I finally got around to watch the entire interview. I honestly thought Märtha Louise came across as extremely unlikable. I found her every bit as unlikable as Sham-man Durex.

Me too Harley. Aside from the fact that she’s a willing participant in the monetization of her title, there is no way she is unaware that Durek is a fraud.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1214 on: January 17, 2020, 02:19:08 PM »

Märtha Louise is in the February issue of Marie Claire Russia

Here's the link to her interview (in Russian, but Google translate works well): https://www.marieclaire.r...-i-ot-deneg-gosudarstva-/

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 94   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: