Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 302617 times)
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: January 18, 2020, 01:17:23 AM »

I'm not sure if this was already posted (https://www.instagram.com/p/B68ipdsgCCD/) but I'm almost please with the Shaman.  Every once in a blue moon he can do something right.

Oh I don't know.

By commenting: I'm not commenting he is commenting. Isn't he?

For me that's different than keeping his mouth shut.
Thumb up

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: January 18, 2020, 08:04:29 PM »

I'm not sure if this was already posted (https://www.instagram.com/p/B68ipdsgCCD/) but I'm almost please with the Shaman.  Every once in a blue moon he can do something right.

Oh I don't know.

By commenting: I'm not commenting he is commenting. Isn't he?

For me that's different than keeping his mouth shut.
Thumb up

That’s a lot of “I”’s in that run on sentence.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1217 on: January 19, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »

Märtha Louise is in the February issue of Marie Claire Russia

Here's the link to her interview (in Russian, but Google translate works well): https://www.marieclaire.r...-i-ot-deneg-gosudarstva-/

This is a typical ML interview. I get that she was feeling trapped in her youth and by what she says the press might not have been always so nice to her.

But then again she isn't the only royal to experience this. If she doesn't want that life, she could always opt for the Madeleine version.

However, she's complaining while at the same time enjoying her privileges.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1218 on: January 19, 2020, 03:35:37 PM »

In a podcast, Shaman reveals that ML's daughters sometimes tell him off:

https://www.svenskdam.se/...d-av-martha-louises-barn/

- I have the world's most fantastic woman. She's my goddess, she is queen to me. She is so powerful, so understanding and accepts the whole of me. I have been in relationships where I have been playing drums and then they have said: Do you have to do that indoors? Then I have realized we weren't a match. My present girlfriend simply yells: Keep banging that drum. - Or: Now we'll play a video-game.

- I can say something to myself in my head and then she hears what I think. She has powers that reminds me of my own. I can't get away with anything.

- She has three fantastic girls, whom I love. And they correct me/tell me off. They say: "You should never have said that, you should never have done that, what did you mean? That's not true". They help me improve myself.

- I have made mistakes. I have embarrassed her, embarrassed her family, embarrassed the children. I'm not perfect.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: January 19, 2020, 03:56:16 PM »

- I have the world's most fantastic woman. She's my goddess, she is queen to me. She is so powerful, so understanding and accepts the whole of me. I have been in relationships where I have been playing drums and then they have said: Do you have to do that indoors? Then I have realized we weren't a match. My present girlfriend simply yells: Keep banging that drum. - Or: Now we'll play a video-game.

- I can say something to myself in my head and then she hears what I think. She has powers that reminds me of my own. I can't get away with anything.

- She has three fantastic girls, whom I love. And they correct me/tell me off. They say: "You should never have said that, you should never have done that, what did you mean? That's not true". They help me improve myself.

- I have made mistakes. I have embarrassed her, embarrassed her family, embarrassed the children. I'm not perfect.

This guy needs to shut up.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1220 on: January 19, 2020, 04:26:35 PM »

- She has three fantastic girls, whom I love. And they correct me/tell me off. They say: "You should never have said that, you should never have done that, what did you mean? That's not true".They help me improve myself.

So young and they can already spot his cons  and lies.  Good for them. 

I'm sorry those vulnerable girls are being exposed to this bullshitter Shame-man but in the long run it may do them good.  At the very least they may learn whom to avoid.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: January 19, 2020, 04:28:06 PM »

Can they go live with their grandparents? Both sets?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: January 19, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »

He needs to, but he apparently can’t. It’s in his nature to self promote - I blame ML for giving him the platform.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1223 on: January 19, 2020, 09:57:51 PM »

Can they go live with their grandparents? Both sets?

Star  That would be nice!  Maybe they spot the con and are misbehaving to get that to happen!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1224 on: January 20, 2020, 10:57:02 AM »

These poor poor girls.

They've lost their father and still have this awful SHAMman in their lives.

I hope the only reason Harald and Sonja are enabling ML's relationship with the SHAMman is to keep the girls close.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: January 21, 2020, 10:39:59 PM »

He has to disappear in to he unknown but this won't happen, so he has to stop commenting on ML and especially on the girls.

gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1226 on: January 26, 2020, 06:21:01 PM »

Hmmmmmmmm, must make a censor remote for the girls to shut him up
Monarcista

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #1227 on: January 26, 2020, 11:43:35 PM »

I don't know if Märtha's Instagram post about Ari from 3 January has been posted here before? I think it's rather beautiful, so I'll try to translate it:

"Dear Ari, We should have spent Christmas together and celebrated. We had all looked forward to it. And we are so endlessly sad and grieved over the loss of exactly you, because you were the girls' warm, funny, wise and good dad whom they miss so deeply. We miss your funny comments, your fine viewpoints, your poetic tone, the abundant compliments, the great love you had for them. Today you would have been so immensely proud of them. However, now there is an empty space where you used to be, because no-one can ever replace you to our beautiful girls. And it is so painful to think that you wanted to leave this world. We are in deep pain and sorrow, all of us.

An invisible disease took hold more and more in you, because so it is when the mental health fails. Over a long period of time we saw you disappear gradually, but we held firm in the belief that all would turn out well in the end. Your family has fought for you. They have stood there for you day and night. You are and will continue to be deeply missed, Ari, and I feel this grief knowing that you never really understood how loved you were. I hope that those of us who are left can be good at praising each other and saying those good words to one another. Because we have this life to share with each other exactly how happy we are about each other and what wonderful qualities we see in one another. We hold you in love, Ari, and we move one with your words: Each day is a feast and you are a jewel."

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1228 on: January 27, 2020, 03:08:29 AM »

Beautiful and so touching. Thank you for sharing, Star

G Cry

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1229 on: January 27, 2020, 07:30:26 PM »

I don't know if Märtha's Instagram post about Ari from 3 January has been posted here before? I think it's rather beautiful, so I'll try to translate it:

"Dear Ari, We should have spent Christmas together and celebrated. We had all looked forward to it. And we are so endlessly sad and grieved over the loss of exactly you, because you were the girls' warm, funny, wise and good dad whom they miss so deeply. We miss your funny comments, your fine viewpoints, your poetic tone, the abundant compliments, the great love you had for them. Today you would have been so immensely proud of them. However, now there is an empty space where you used to be, because no-one can ever replace you to our beautiful girls. And it is so painful to think that you wanted to leave this world. We are in deep pain and sorrow, all of us.

An invisible disease took hold more and more in you, because so it is when the mental health fails. Over a long period of time we saw you disappear gradually, but we held firm in the belief that all would turn out well in the end. Your family has fought for you. They have stood there for you day and night. You are and will continue to be deeply missed, Ari, and I feel this grief knowing that you never really understood how loved you were. I hope that those of us who are left can be good at praising each other and saying those good words to one another. Because we have this life to share with each other exactly how happy we are about each other and what wonderful qualities we see in one another. We hold you in love, Ari, and we move one with your words: Each day is a feast and you are a jewel."

It braught tears in my eyes.
I wish he had felt that he was a jewel himself in his daughters' lives.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: