Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 272024 times)
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1230 on: January 27, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »

I'm sitting here bawling, really, because of the tragedy of this for Ari's daughters and feeling my losses too. 

I like the way ML called mental illness an invisible disease, it certainly is that.  Also so many people suffering it, put on a mask or a front and you don't know what's going on underneath. So it's twofold, you have the person who's suffering "invisibly", trying to conceal his/her suffering.   There is still too much stigma attached to depression and other mental illness ...

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Monarcista

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #1231 on: January 27, 2020, 10:10:39 PM »

Yes, it really is so very very sad - and I admire Ari's family and the royal family for their openness on this subject and hope it may help other families.

I am also sad because I always had Ari pegged as rather superficial and a bit of an opportunist. Turns out, he felt deeply and was absolutely devastated when Märtha left him.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1232 on: January 27, 2020, 10:12:21 PM »

Yes, it really is so very very sad - and I admire Ari's family and the royal family for their openness on this subject and hope it may help other families.

I am also sad because I always had Ari pegged as rather superficial and a bit of an opportunist. Turns out, he felt deeply and was absolutely devastated when Märtha left him.

You see, images can be deceptive.

You don't always see the truth.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1233 on: January 27, 2020, 11:09:10 PM »

Especially with depressive people. Sometimes they show how ill they're, but they often hide their feelings, because they don't want to worry anyone.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1234 on: January 27, 2020, 11:10:19 PM »

I don't know if Märtha's Instagram post about Ari from 3 January has been posted here before? I think it's rather beautiful, so I'll try to translate it:

"Dear Ari, We should have spent Christmas together and celebrated. We had all looked forward to it. And we are so endlessly sad and grieved over the loss of exactly you, because you were the girls' warm, funny, wise and good dad whom they miss so deeply. We miss your funny comments, your fine viewpoints, your poetic tone, the abundant compliments, the great love you had for them. Today you would have been so immensely proud of them. However, now there is an empty space where you used to be, because no-one can ever replace you to our beautiful girls. And it is so painful to think that you wanted to leave this world. We are in deep pain and sorrow, all of us.

An invisible disease took hold more and more in you, because so it is when the mental health fails. Over a long period of time we saw you disappear gradually, but we held firm in the belief that all would turn out well in the end. Your family has fought for you. They have stood there for you day and night. You are and will continue to be deeply missed, Ari, and I feel this grief knowing that you never really understood how loved you were. I hope that those of us who are left can be good at praising each other and saying those good words to one another. Because we have this life to share with each other exactly how happy we are about each other and what wonderful qualities we see in one another. We hold you in love, Ari, and we move one with your words: Each day is a feast and you are a jewel."

Thank you for publishing this.  Star

It's so sad that it had to end in this way.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1235 on: January 27, 2020, 11:13:10 PM »

It’s very sad indeed. They looked wonderful together, so in love and in tune with one another.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1236 on: January 28, 2020, 01:14:09 AM »

Especially with depressive people. Sometimes they show how ill they're, but they often hide their feelings, because they don't want to worry anyone.

Yes, I agree. People who suffer from depression very often appear super happy, like they don’t have a care in the world.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1237 on: February 02, 2020, 12:07:31 PM »

I don't know if Märtha's Instagram post about Ari from 3 January has been posted here before? I think it's rather beautiful, so I'll try to translate it:

"Dear Ari, We should have spent Christmas together and celebrated. We had all looked forward to it. And we are so endlessly sad and grieved over the loss of exactly you, because you were the girls' warm, funny, wise and good dad whom they miss so deeply. We miss your funny comments, your fine viewpoints, your poetic tone, the abundant compliments, the great love you had for them. Today you would have been so immensely proud of them. However, now there is an empty space where you used to be, because no-one can ever replace you to our beautiful girls. And it is so painful to think that you wanted to leave this world. We are in deep pain and sorrow, all of us.

An invisible disease took hold more and more in you, because so it is when the mental health fails. Over a long period of time we saw you disappear gradually, but we held firm in the belief that all would turn out well in the end. Your family has fought for you. They have stood there for you day and night. You are and will continue to be deeply missed, Ari, and I feel this grief knowing that you never really understood how loved you were. I hope that those of us who are left can be good at praising each other and saying those good words to one another. Because we have this life to share with each other exactly how happy we are about each other and what wonderful qualities we see in one another. We hold you in love, Ari, and we move one with your words: Each day is a feast and you are a jewel."

Star  Thank you for translating and sharing this. 

ML wrote a beautiful tribute to Ari and addressing mental health.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1238 on: February 25, 2020, 01:52:30 PM »

ML and the girls are on holiday in Hawaii with the Shaman

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1239 on: February 25, 2020, 02:43:55 PM »

I don't want to body shame but with all his new-age horse sh*t, I expected his body to be tighter.

He looks so ordinary for the kind of effect he has on ML. I had presumed that at least physically he would be the flower of masculinity.
kate_180

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1240 on: February 25, 2020, 03:19:55 PM »

Omg I’m disgusted 🤮
When you have a ugly inside , it shows on your look. Ugly inside=outside stinks.

I have Lost all respect for ML, hanging with Derek shows she is crazy like him.
She really gives me the vibe “ me,me,me,me” .
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1241 on: February 25, 2020, 05:27:00 PM »

Uh... not long ago there was speculations it was over, which he denied, now its speculations they are getting engaged.

The King is just of sickleave, why not be a litle discreet....

The shaman sure knows how to dress for his body😉
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1242 on: February 25, 2020, 07:41:43 PM »

I feel like taking a shower after seeing those photos...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1243 on: February 25, 2020, 07:49:13 PM »

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

One wouldn't care a jot, if only he was a decent fellow with a real job. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1244 on: February 25, 2020, 08:41:51 PM »

I don't want to body shame but with all his new-age horse sh*t, I expected his body to be tighter.

He looks so ordinary for the kind of effect he has on ML. I had presumed that at least physically he would be the flower of masculinity.

No body shaming for me. I had the exact same thoughts. I guess it's not his perfect athletic body drawing ML towards him.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: