Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 304344 times)
kate_180

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: March 16, 2020, 10:54:04 PM »

I feel so sorry for those poor girls. My heart aches for them.

Yes me too, seeing MLs behavior shows that she only cares about her self. Who cares if the girls are suffering as longest ML is happy.

Also Durek comments like ď I care deeply about the girls and love themĒ.
Durek doesnít strike me as person that cares about anyone else, Durek is only caring for Durek.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: March 16, 2020, 11:47:06 PM »

I'm afraid that because of Harald and Sonja's public role, the girls won't be taken away from ML because that will hurt her parents' public image. If something like this happens, it will be promoted as the girls wanting to spend time with their paternal grandfathers, for example, and generally speaking, it will be disguised to hid ML's incompetence to raise her children properly.

If thatís what needs to be done, I hope they do it. And soon.

When Durek finally does dump her, I bet she will have issues re-connecting with her daughters after all this.
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: March 16, 2020, 11:47:53 PM »

I feel so sorry for those poor girls. My heart aches for them.

Yes me too, seeing MLs behavior shows that she only cares about her self. Who cares if the girls are suffering as longest ML is happy.

Also Durek comments like ď I care deeply about the girls and love themĒ.
Durek doesnít strike me as person that cares about anyone else, Durek is only caring for Durek.

He is creepy for sure.  I donít know what Iím earth ML sees in him.  Are we sure the him girls arenít ok with him?  I havenít been following this very closely.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: March 17, 2020, 07:30:12 PM »

I'm afraid that because of Harald and Sonja's public role, the girls won't be taken away from ML because that will hurt her parents' public image. If something like this happens, it will be promoted as the girls wanting to spend time with their paternal grandfathers, for example, and generally speaking, it will be disguised to hid ML's incompetence to raise her children properly.

When Durek finally does dump her, I bet she will have issues re-connecting with her daughters after all this.
I couldn't agree more. If the girls had their father, a mother with her mind out of her head would be almost ok but these girls need a parent, a parenting figure on whom they can rely on. Ml doesn't seem to be that person.

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: March 20, 2020, 11:50:52 PM »

Just waiting for him to announce that COVID - 19 is all in the mind and he has the magic cure.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: March 21, 2020, 02:39:47 AM »

I couldn't agree more. If the girls had their father, a mother with her mind out of her head would be almost ok but these girls need a parent, a parenting figure on whom they can rely on. Ml doesn't seem to be that person.

Her girls seem more mature than she is. I hope they spend a lot of time with the grandparents while their mother is out making a fool of herself.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: March 21, 2020, 09:34:50 AM »

Just waiting for him to announce that COVID - 19 is all in the mind and he has the magic cure.

I bet it will be something along the lines of:

Covid19 in reality doesn't exist. It's just imagined. It befolds people with an unimanginary mind, who don't believe in the great things of the shaka-la.

The disease could be cured instantly, if all these would just follow the right path and accept the only true way and life of the great ghost of humanity transformed on earth in the person of Shaman Durek. Pray for him and his soul and you shall be healed! And don't forget to transfer some money from yours to his bank account! Healing isn't cheap!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: March 21, 2020, 11:13:20 AM »

In the NRF all grand-daughters of Olaf and Sonja are beautiful, giftet and very major for their ages. The jury is still out on SM.

Sadly that can't be said for their children ... ML has totally lost it. She is a disgrace to her family, to the royal house and to Norway. Considering that she has so much personal gain from the RF (there are very few people on this planet who could make a decent living by talking to angels) it is amazing how selfish she is acting now - she has no consideration for her country (the country had brother will be king of one day), the family and especialy her girls who not even three months ago lost their father tragically and completely unexpectedly.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: March 21, 2020, 11:20:33 AM »

THIS! Star

A la Rasputin  Dead

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: March 21, 2020, 11:29:36 AM »

THIS! Star

A la Rasputin  :d
G
geta, jane, I expect him to say:

The Universe beckons us now, in this time when humanity needs the highest expression of itself, to breathe out our sexuality and eviscerate COVID-19 with it's primal forceWhistle

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: March 21, 2020, 12:00:32 PM »

THIS! Star

A la Rasputin  :d
G
geta, jane, I expect him to say:

The Universe beckons us now, in this time when humanity needs the highest expression of itself, to breathe out our sexuality and eviscerate COVID-19 with it's primal forceWhistle
I am trying that. Perhaps being menopausal I don't have enough Sexuality left??? or it only works when you have paypalled some to the Shame-on Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: March 21, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »

Let's give this sorry excuse for a pig enough rope to hang himself. I am sure that he'll come up with some idiotic statement on COVID 19, something that we, being decent people, can't even imagine yet. I can't wait for ML to snap out of this childish infatuation and kick him out of her and her daughters' lives for good.
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: March 21, 2020, 03:54:50 PM »

In the NRF all grand-daughters of Olaf and Sonja are beautiful, giftet and very major for their ages. The jury is still out on SM.

Sadly that can't be said for their children ... ML has totally lost it. She is a disgrace to her family, to the royal house and to Norway. Considering that she has so much personal gain from the RF (there are very few people on this planet who could make a decent living by talking to angels) it is amazing how selfish she is acting now - she has no consideration for her country (the country had brother will be king of one day), the family and especialy her girls who not even three months ago lost their father tragically and completely unexpectedly.

You *can* make a decent living talking to angels:  I have a neighbor whose website claims she has two arcangels and a variation of Hermes chatting with her on a regular basis.  Apparently, she makes $2-300,000  a year.  Now, that might not be enough for a princess, but it's not peanuts.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: March 21, 2020, 04:01:38 PM »

You *can* make a decent living talking to angels:  I have a neighbor whose website claims she has two arcangels and a variation of Hermes chatting with her on a regular basis.  Apparently, she makes $2-300,000  a year.  Now, that might not be enough for a princess, but it's not peanuts.

I remember a case of an old woman in Bavaria many years ago selling water from her local fountain, claiming it was blessed by Jesus.

She wasn't making millions either, but she obviously lived rather well from the money of her disciples.
kate_180

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: March 23, 2020, 03:58:15 PM »

Jane, Iím really offended by your comment. Donít you know that positive thinking has cured cancer and many more diseases 🤔?!?!

Just joking 🤪🤪 . I canít believe that 2020 a grown up man really believe that positive thinking or magic will cure diseases. Even more crazy that some people are buying his crap.

I think Harald should remove ML title completely and then we will see if Durek still loves her🤮🤮
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: