Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 304322 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1380 on: April 08, 2020, 03:01:29 AM »

If Harald and Sonja are not prepared to do the needful for their granddaughters then Ari's parents need to step in and protect these girls from their train wreck of a mother and that thing she has taken up with.

THIS  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1381 on: April 08, 2020, 08:30:45 AM »

ewwwwwww    looks like LA is going to be crawling with irrelevant royals and their grifter partners.

https://www.dailymail.co....tha-global-lock-down.html

Shaman Durek reveals his girlfriend Princess Mšrtha Louise of Norway will move to the US to live with him after the global lockdown - and says marriage is on the cards

If urek really talked with the gossip press about his relationship with ML, then this sound cheap and attention-seeking. First pop the question, then you can tell you're engaged to be married. Now its just big "maybe one day" but in all probability he just use her till he can. Anyway I don't trust guys who brag about their bedroom skills! Usually its just big talk Wink
If ML move away from Norway, what will change? She rarely ever shows up at any official capacity. When was the last time she attended some royal engagement?
Ahh, I feel sorry for the girls. They do not need more changes but stability. I hope that the paternal grandparents will step in if necessary.
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1382 on: April 08, 2020, 10:48:26 AM »

ML is beyond stupid. I remember a couple of posts on her affair with a married man in London. Here is one posted by Michelle. ML has clearly not learned anything.

ÖÖ..
I've never heard of Victoria dating any princes and as for Martha and Frederik, I think that was just rumors.  She was considered a suitable candidate for every single prince but then her affair with a married man in England put those chances to rest.

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1383 on: April 08, 2020, 11:59:29 AM »

If Harald and Sonja are not prepared to do the needful for their granddaughters then Ari's parents need to step in and protect these girls from their train wreck of a mother and that thing she has taken up with.

I agree. H and S have ignored or coddled their daughter into this current mess, so the paternal grandparents should hopefully step in.

ML's daughter are all school teenagers. So aside from their father's recent death I don't think ML has thought this through.

Should they really suddenly move to a new continent with their waywandering mother? What about their friends here etc.? Do they even speak English well enough to be able to communicate on a plus small talk level?

So many questions and no answers.
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1384 on: April 08, 2020, 12:11:01 PM »

With all due respect to everyone here saying the grandparents, one set or the other, should step in, i donít really think thereís much they can do other than express their opinion.  Can they?  Like it or not, ML is their sole parent and has full legal custody.  She can make decisions on their behalf. 

Believe me, Iím not defending her.  I think sheís a nut in this current relationship.  I think heís a bigger nut (if thatís possible).  The relationship is a train wreck, but I donít think thereís much the grandparents or anyone else can do here. 
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1385 on: April 08, 2020, 02:03:50 PM »

They could step in behind the scenes and approach ML with concerns for the girls and whatís in their best interest.  If that didnít work and they were truly concerned the are legal options.  Legal options arenít easy but either set could try to prevent ML from taking the girls out of the country.  Many countries have something called grandparents rights and with Ari dead it might actually make using them easier for his parents.  There would be a whole lot that theyíd need to prove and it would be very hard and messy but if anyone is truly concerned about the girls and their well-being they should do everything in their power to look after them.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1386 on: April 08, 2020, 06:58:22 PM »

They could step in behind the scenes and approach ML with concerns for the girls and whatís in their best interest.  If that didnít work and they were truly concerned the are legal options.  Legal options arenít easy but either set could try to prevent ML from taking the girls out of the country.  Many countries have something called grandparents rights and with Ari dead it might actually make using them easier for his parents.  There would be a whole lot that theyíd need to prove and it would be very hard and messy but if anyone is truly concerned about the girls and their well-being they should do everything in their power to look after them.

Very true OC.  Legal and monetary options are available to them.

And Iím sure there is a wealth of dirt on the Shaman.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1387 on: April 08, 2020, 07:24:58 PM »

With her actions so far, at the rate she is going and with the sham man's "chequered" history, things will come to a head and it will not surprise me if ML is at some point deemed an unfit primary caregiver for her daughters.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1388 on: April 08, 2020, 08:44:03 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1389 on: April 08, 2020, 09:33:41 PM »

I suppose.  I just think the threshold is mighty high. 

Also, and I canít believe this myself, but is it possible the girls like him and would be ok with moving to the US?  Donít throw things at me, haha.  Iím just playing devilís advocate a bit. 
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1390 on: April 08, 2020, 09:45:03 PM »

Itís certainly possible QT.  Itís hard to have the complete picture.  I guess Iíd sum up my thoughts as...if the girls family are concerned I hope the have strength to act.  I hope such actions can occur behind the scenes and in private rather than on the world stage but if more public action is needed then I pray that that such action is only taken with the girls best interest at heart.  Whatever happens the girls need to come first.
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1391 on: April 08, 2020, 10:03:48 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?

IIRC the thing about ML seeing a married man in the UK goes way, way back, so far back that it might be sort of mid 1990s, pre Google even, if you can imagine that Smiley ... It was at the time she was doing a lot of horse-riding/competing in the UK and the guy was someone she met there. It was reported at the time in a very, very small way and disappeared very quickly, therefore nothing online about it.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1392 on: April 08, 2020, 10:13:11 PM »

I suppose.  I just think the threshold is mighty high. 

Also, and I canít believe this myself, but is it possible the girls like him and would be ok with moving to the US?  Donít throw things at me, haha.  Iím just playing devilís advocate a bit. 

The pictures I've seen so far with him and the girls don't give the impression to me that they like him, quite the contrary.

Of course he's all smiling.

What the girls need most is stability. Now ML wants to live in the US, but she's so unstable...she might as well chose to settle up in a yurt in Mongolia afterwards.

Legally however she did nothing wrong so other than talking to her, I don't see much that the grandparents can do.
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1393 on: April 08, 2020, 10:19:48 PM »

I wonder how ML feels about her "fiancť" announcing their nuptials and living arrangements to the world like this.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1394 on: April 08, 2020, 10:32:03 PM »

Norway is very child-focused and kids have rights. I hope Larzen can weigh in here. Also, the girls might be of an age to legally say their own preference for where they live. I know in the US after age 14, the judge has to account for the kid's own preference to some degree.

Speaking as someone whose kids lost their father at a young age, moving kids to wholly unfamiliar surroundings is not good for stability. I moved to the next town over and now I regret it, 11 years later, and we still saw/see a lot of the same people.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: