Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 304160 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1395 on: April 08, 2020, 10:38:16 PM »

Norway is very child-focused and kids have rights. I hope Larzen can weigh in here. Also, the girls might be of an age to legally say their own preference for where they live. I know in the US after age 14, the judge has to account for the kid's own preference to some degree.

Speaking as someone whose kids lost their father at a young age, moving kids to wholly unfamiliar surroundings is not good for stability. I moved to the next town over and now I regret it, 11 years later, and we still saw/see a lot of the same people.

ITA Star

If ML weren't such a selfish mememe person she would think of the girls wellbeing first and not put her own life in front.

Also sorry to hear about your own experience. All the best to you and your children. Hug
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1396 on: April 08, 2020, 11:17:42 PM »

Norway is very child-focused and kids have rights. I hope Larzen can weigh in here. Also, the girls might be of an age to legally say their own preference for where they live. I know in the US after age 14, the judge has to account for the kid's own preference to some degree.

Speaking as someone whose kids lost their father at a young age, moving kids to wholly unfamiliar surroundings is not good for stability. I moved to the next town over and now I regret it, 11 years later, and we still saw/see a lot of the same people.

Hug Hug Hug Paulina. To paraphrase jane Austen "Until ML has your goodness, she can never have your wisdom"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1397 on: April 08, 2020, 11:31:14 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?

https://apnews.com/df57c3...2d86b12a0bfcdaaad3a4006b8
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1398 on: April 08, 2020, 11:47:26 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?

Star Star Star SuperSleuth LadyBunion!

– Yoda
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1399 on: April 09, 2020, 12:37:22 AM »

I can’t speak for Norway specially, but US wise I do have some experience with “grandparents rights”.

GR is generally only considered if one (or both) parent is dead and the other is unable to and/or unfit.

In this case, the courts will place priority on the grandparents, adult siblings, aunts and uncles before they go with turning the kid over to the state.

To be deemed unfit or for it to be determined that the girls are in danger there has to be some sort of physical evidence. I won’t go into detail - you all are smart people.

There is NO evidence of that here. Unfortunately, running down behind men while mothering two young girls, while distasteful, is not illegal.

H&S or Ari’s parents will have to bring some sort of criminal allegations against her. I personally don’t believe the situation has or will ever get this far.

Hopefully, if Norway does have much more detailed laws with more protections, they can step on because if ML moves it’s curtains. The US, especially LA County/California, is not going to even entertain a custody dispute for a wealthy European woman if the plaintiff isn’t a the other parent.

Being a bad mother is unfortunately not a crime (unless you physically hurt or neglect your child) in the United States.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #1400 on: April 09, 2020, 04:59:30 AM »

It was a big deal back in the day, quite scandalous and in all the royal mags. She's always been a ditz, I didn't realize that she was actually not playing with a full deck. I feel really sorry for those girls and hope they spend a lot of time with their grandparents at home in Norway while Psychomom runs after her sham man.

Kristallinchen
The pictures I've seen so far with him and the girls don't give the impression to me that they like him, quite the contrary.

Of course he's all smiling.

What the girls need most is stability. Now ML wants to live in the US, but she's so unstable...she might as well chose to settle up in a yurt in Mongolia afterwards.

Legally however she did nothing wrong so other than talking to her, I don't see much that the grandparents can do.

I agree they don't appear to enjoy his presence in the least. Also, you're correct, grandparents don't have any rights, at least not here in the US.
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1401 on: April 09, 2020, 05:53:17 AM »

It was a big deal back in the day, quite scandalous and in all the royal mags. She's always been a ditz, I didn't realize that she was actually not playing with a full deck. I feel really sorry for those girls and hope they spend a lot of time with their grandparents at home in Norway while Psychomom runs after her sham man.

Kristallinchen
The pictures I've seen so far with him and the girls don't give the impression to me that they like him, quite the contrary.

Of course he's all smiling.

What the girls need most is stability. Now ML wants to live in the US, but she's so unstable...she might as well chose to settle up in a yurt in Mongolia afterwards.

Legally however she did nothing wrong so other than talking to her, I don't see much that the grandparents can do.

I agree they don't appear to enjoy his presence in the least. Also, you're correct, grandparents don't have any rights, at least not here in the US.

Brilliant but sadly true.

– Yoda
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1402 on: April 11, 2020, 12:01:56 AM »

Leah Isadora turned 15 and ML congratulated her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uuMpfA18U/

And of course the Shaman had to make a comment..

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1403 on: April 11, 2020, 01:49:34 AM »

His grammar is poor
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1404 on: April 11, 2020, 03:13:19 AM »

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...   Dead

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1405 on: April 11, 2020, 03:33:59 AM »

His grammar is poor

very poor, indeed  Nono

he wouldn't bother with trivial things like spelling and grammer, would he?  Roll Eyes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1406 on: April 11, 2020, 07:30:22 AM »

Leah Isadora turned 15 and ML congratulated her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uuMpfA18U/

🤮🤮🤮
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1407 on: April 11, 2020, 08:54:27 AM »

Disgusting. There's nothing not disgusting in his posts, his actions and his whole existence.

I hope Leah will have a wonderful day today, away from the shaman.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1408 on: April 11, 2020, 11:21:38 AM »

Disgusting. There's nothing not disgusting in his posts, his actions and his whole existence.

I hope Leah will have a wonderful day today, away from the shaman.

I hope so too. It must be very sad for her. The birthday without her beloved father...

Still, happy birthday to Leah.
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1409 on: April 11, 2020, 11:36:48 AM »

🤮🤮🤮
There must be a law/T&Cs somewhere which holds instagram users accountable for using children for insta likes. Disgusting!

– Yoda
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: