Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 302384 times)
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1410 on: April 11, 2020, 01:48:18 PM »

That guy bugs me.  However, from what he writes, it sounds like they have some degree of relationship.  I wish ML would wake up.  I thought after what happened they would slow down a bit and give it time, but apparently that isn’t the case. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1411 on: April 11, 2020, 04:50:56 PM »

Leah Isadora turned 15 and ML congratulated her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uuMpfA18U/

And of course the Shaman had to make a comment..

🤮🤮🤮

Amazing how many times he refers to himself or makes himself the subject of the sentence. That strikes me more than the bad grammar (which is pretty bad).

Apart from dimwit ML, not many members of the NRF mention him at all.  So I think this is all just PR on his part to make it seem like he is closer to the family than he actually is.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1412 on: April 11, 2020, 05:18:10 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?

https://apnews.com/df57c3...2d86b12a0bfcdaaad3a4006b8
Star Star Star SuperSleuth LadyBunion!

It was a big deal back in the day, quite scandalous and in all the royal mags. She's always been a ditz, I didn't realize that she was actually not playing with a full deck. I feel really sorry for those girls and hope they spend a lot of time with their grandparents at home in Norway while Psychomom runs after her sham man.

Kristallinchen
The pictures I've seen so far with him and the girls don't give the impression to me that they like him, quite the contrary.

Of course he's all smiling.

What the girls need most is stability.

Karma Chameleon I actually laughed with coffee in my mouth, now you owe me a fresh cup!   Psychomom!! 
 Star

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1413 on: April 11, 2020, 06:35:20 PM »

That guy bugs me.  However, from what he writes, it sounds like they have some degree of relationship.  I wish ML would wake up.  I thought after what happened they would slow down a bit and give it time, but apparently that isn’t the case. 

Leah must be a very tolerant person...  You can tolerate a lot of stuff for the time being...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #1414 on: April 11, 2020, 08:20:28 PM »

I suspect behind the scenes H&S are doing a lot of talk sense into ML. Even more so because of the death of Ari, now its not a time for something new but for old friends to provide comfort and support.

I've never heard the rumours of ML seeing a married man in the UK, anyone got a bit of history about it?

https://apnews.com/df57c3...2d86b12a0bfcdaaad3a4006b8
Star Star Star SuperSleuth LadyBunion!

It was a big deal back in the day, quite scandalous and in all the royal mags. She's always been a ditz, I didn't realize that she was actually not playing with a full deck. I feel really sorry for those girls and hope they spend a lot of time with their grandparents at home in Norway while Psychomom runs after her sham man.

Kristallinchen
The pictures I've seen so far with him and the girls don't give the impression to me that they like him, quite the contrary.

Of course he's all smiling.

What the girls need most is stability.

Karma Chameleon I actually laughed with coffee in my mouth, now you owe me a fresh cup!   Psychomom!! 
 Star

There are only a few royal stories that can get me to comment right now with everything else going on in the world, but any time there are children involved like this it really raises my hackles. He should be ashamed of himself for making it (once again) all about himself and Psychomom when it needs to be all about those young ladies. Whatever they think about him I hope they are allowed to express it, whether it's in their remaining parent's home or with relatives and friends.

Next round of coffee's on me Hug

We are made of the love of thousands.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1415 on: April 11, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »

With regards to ML: I believe her thinking goes in the other direction. Now that Ari is that she doesn't have to restrain herself any longer as in her mind she can't hurt him or his feelings and now free to do as she pleases.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1416 on: April 11, 2020, 08:43:09 PM »

Leah must be a very tolerant person...  You can tolerate a lot of stuff for the time being...

All of ML's girls must be.

I'm sure they don't like him, but as children they surely want to see their mother happy and so they endure him.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1417 on: April 11, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »

The cameo of him on his Instagram page is super creepy .
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #1418 on: April 11, 2020, 09:07:05 PM »

The cameo of him on his Instagram page is super creepy .

Agreed, very Rasputinish.

We are made of the love of thousands.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1419 on: April 12, 2020, 01:23:13 PM »

Leah Isadora turned 15 and ML congratulated her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uuMpfA18U/

🤮🤮🤮

Amazing how many times he refers to himself or makes himself the subject of the sentence. That strikes me more than the bad grammar (which is pretty bad).

Apart from dimwit ML, not many members of the NRF mention him at all.  So I think this is all just PR on his part to make it seem like he is closer to the family than he actually is.

ITA Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1420 on: April 12, 2020, 02:43:15 PM »

Leave the girl(s) alone!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1421 on: April 12, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »

In Dutch I would call him a 'mega slijmbal' , which can be translated as a mega suck up (literal translation is a mega slimeball). This guy gives me such bad nerves... Crap Nerves
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1422 on: April 30, 2020, 12:56:05 AM »

So it was Maud’s birthday today and true to form, Durek commented on Martha Louise’s Instagram post.  I don’t know how to copy and post; hopefully someone here has that skill.  His remarks are similar to the last birthday. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1423 on: April 30, 2020, 09:03:45 AM »

Happy birthday to Maud
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1424 on: April 30, 2020, 09:07:30 AM »

So it was Maud’s birthday today and true to form, Durek commented on Martha Louise’s Instagram post.  I don’t know how to copy and post; hopefully someone here has that skill.  His remarks are similar to the last birthday. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_k4dv1gNBM/
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: