Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 300151 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: May 26, 2020, 11:27:05 PM »

ML has really overdone it by now.

She should be longer allowed to dwell on her princess title. As for Greenberg, I wish him all the best and hope for a tell all book in the near future.

Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: May 27, 2020, 02:39:58 AM »

ML and Shaman have hired a lawyer to silence Shaman's ex-boyfriend Hank Greenberg

https://www.seher.no/kong...d-millionsoksmal/72500223

Earlier this year, Se og Hør met Hank Greenberg (48), ex-boyfriend of the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verrett's (45), in the United States. Many have been curious about their relationship, especially after Verrett talked about being in a relationship with Greenberg.

However, the American did not paint a rosy picture of his ex-boyfriend, who is now in a relationship with Princess Märtha Louise. In the interview, Greenberg claimed that Verrett was violent, a statement that was supported by a police report. He also claimed that Verrett had changed after a kidney transplant and that he was manipulative. He also said that Verrett's lawyer asked him to sign a confidentiality agreement. He received the agreement from Verrett's lawyer, Jo-Na Williams. However, Greenberg refused to sign the deal, saying his life was "not for sale."

Se og Hør can reveal in this week's edition that Verrett and Märtha Louise are again trying to threaten Greenberg to silence. He has received a letter from US attorney Richard Gora of the law firm Gora LLC, threatening him with legal action if he gives more statements about his ex-boyfriend. He claims he has been hired as litigation lawyer for Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek Verrett. Greenberg is threatened that if he does not do what the lawyer says, it could become very expensive for him.

That a member of the Norwegian royal family has given their consent to such a letter against an individual is very startling and has probably never happened before.
"Since Shaman Durek entered into his relationship with Princess Märtha Louise, he has experienced a series of serious and false accusations against himself. If you refuse to comply, we will be forced to bring legal action against you", the letter states.

The letter, which Se og Hør has been given access to, is signed. Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett are recipients on copy. The letter clearly states that he will be sued for millions of dollars if he breaks the guidelines.

Hank Greenberg has not wanted to comment on the letter he has received. Princess Märtha Louise has been given the opportunity to speak through her manager, Carina Scheele Carlsen, but has not answered Se og Hør's inquiries. Neither has Durek Verrett.

If Greenberg didn't sign a confidentiality agreement, he's free to speak about Dogpoop Durek just as he wishes, to anyone he wants.  D. *could* try to sue for slander but it's very hard to prove slander.  So I say:  you go, Hank 😉 give it all up!! 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: May 27, 2020, 03:11:40 AM »

She should be longer allowed to dwell on her princess title. As for Greenberg, I wish him all the best and hope for a tell all book in the near future.

And what a rich mine that should be! 
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: May 27, 2020, 09:29:52 AM »

I get that having someone talking about you in public could be really harmful for your business and in many cases everything could be a lie and yet you will go down.
In the case of the shaman and ML, however, the fact that they hire a lawyer is very suspicious because it's more than certain that shaman has shady ways. I can't wait for a tell-all book.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: May 27, 2020, 10:56:26 AM »

I get that having someone talking about you in public could be really harmful for your business and in many cases everything could be a lie and yet you will go down.
In the case of the shaman and ML, however, the fact that they hire a lawyer is very suspicious because it's more than certain that shaman has shady ways. I can't wait for a tell-all book.

This. Though it can also be the other way around: The person is really innocent and by taking a lawyer people tend to think that something has to be behind it (after all, if not they wouldn't have taken one)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: May 27, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »

The Shaman invited this upon himself: innocent or not, he should never dragged his ex into the public domain while courting publicity.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: May 27, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »

This. Though it can also be the other way around: The person is really innocent and by taking a lawyer people tend to think that something has to be behind it (after all, if not they wouldn't have taken one)
Of course, you're right. My hypothesis has to do specifically with shaman's previous behaviour but it can only be a guess.
But, afterall, I agree with Chandra, once you get in to "explaining" mode and you go this into public sphere, you have lost the game already.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: May 27, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »

Star  Crazy!  And he's just a boyfriend, he's not even her husband...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1448 on: June 05, 2020, 03:21:38 AM »

ML has posted about racism and her relationship with the Shaman in light of recent events. Interestingly she doesnt mention the situation in America or even George Floyd, instead she focuses on professing her love and admiration for Mr Durex.

It seems to he a defence of her relationship with Mr Durex and a gushing statement about how wonderful he is, without truly reflecting on current issues, especially in the US. I appreciate her getting involved and contributing to this important dialogue, but like most things about the Shaman, it seems to centre on him himself and not a wider community of others.

https://www.instagram.com...hvxA/?igshid=iq7xz7cseujz

Please, I do not wish this post to be the cause of any racist comments from fellow dishers, nor am I posting this to be political. Royals highlighting current issues is important and I do not want to detract attention away from her sentiments or her expression of feeling at being in a mixed-race relationship. I am merely posting this to emphasise the point that we have long held on this board that ML seems to be under one of Shaman's spells, as the entire post seems to be a defence and justification of her boyfriend's actions, regardless of the strange and/or creepy things that he has done and behaved like.

Thank you for allowing this post in advance, if moderators choose to remove it, or if comments relating to this post are inconsiderate, hateful and deemed unacceptable and cause it to be removed, I fully understand and support the decision:  I can only apologise for posting this in the first place.
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1449 on: June 05, 2020, 03:54:57 AM »

ML has posted about racism and her relationship with the Shaman in light of recent events. Interestingly she doesnt mention the situation in America or even George Floyd, instead she focuses on professing her love and admiration for Mr Durex.

It seems to he a defence of her relationship with Mr Durex and a gushing statement about how wonderful he is, without truly reflecting on current issues, especially in the US. I appreciate her getting involved and contributing to this important dialogue, but like most things about the Shaman, it seems to centre on him himself and not a wider community of others.

https://www.instagram.com...hvxA/?igshid=iq7xz7cseujz

Please, I do not wish this post to be the cause of any racist comments from fellow dishers, nor am I posting this to be political. Royals highlighting current issues is important and I do not want to detract attention away from her sentiments or her expression of feeling at being in a mixed-race relationship. I am merely posting this to emphasise the point that we have long held on this board that ML seems to be under one of Shaman's spells, as the entire post seems to be a defence and justification of her boyfriend's actions, regardless of the strange and/or creepy things that he has done and behaved like.

Thank you for allowing this post in advance, if moderators choose to remove it, or if comments relating to this post are inconsiderate, hateful and deemed unacceptable and cause it to be removed, I fully understand and support the decision:  I can only apologise for posting this in the first place.

I actually thought same as you, SS.  She is so hung up on this guy, she’s oblivious to what’s going on in the world right now.  Or if she IS aware, it just pales in comparison to her total obsession with him.  Wow. 
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1450 on: June 05, 2020, 04:22:57 AM »

It's well and good for ML to want to grow away from being narrow-minded, thoughtlessly bigoted, and to raise her consciousness.  But it's not right for her to assume the sole reason for people being unable to accept her current relationship is because Durek's black.  From everything I've read about Durek, he shouldn't be around her or her vulnerable daughters.  He's a grifter and user - his color doesn't matter. 

Here is a good article about his cons - written before his relationship with Martha Louise too:

https://www.vantru.is/2016/03/01/10.00/

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: June 05, 2020, 12:32:35 PM »

It's well and good for ML to want to grow away from being narrow-minded, thoughtlessly bigoted, and to raise her consciousness.  But it's not right for her to assume the sole reason for people being unable to accept her current relationship is because Durek's black.  From everything I've read about Durek, he shouldn't be around her or her vulnerable daughters.  He's a grifter and user - his color doesn't matter. 

Here is a good article about his cons - written before his relationship with Martha Louise too:

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: June 05, 2020, 01:48:22 PM »

Star

G Smiley

Indeed great article

A.o.

".....He claims to have been mentored by his grandmother and a Suzanna von Radic, princess of Croatia, in the shamanistic arts. As it happens, his grandmother had passed away before he was born and this princess of Croatia is no princess of Croatia, but a fraud who claims to be a princess...."

"...Can you name serious illnesses that you have cured?
I have rescued people from cancer, others from coma and many others.
(An excerpt from an interview with Durek Verrett)..."

"..Durek also claimed that his work didn't not revolve much around riches but that he was just such a good and nice person. That he didn't have a lot of possessions and travelled around the globe and just assisted people to get rid of serious ailments by mysterious means out of the goodness of his own heart. Nonetheless you can find a video on his Youtube-page where he calls himself “Urban Shaman”. In the video he brags about his fancy BMW-jeep, a Louis Vuitton-bag as well as a villa with a swimming pool. These things cost a lot of money, cash that he is getting from sick people all over the world by lying to them. Unless he doesn't own any of it himself and is just pretending to be rich, just like he's pretending to be a shaman. Let's not forget that he is an actor...."

And of course some nice comments underneath...
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1453 on: June 05, 2020, 04:51:07 PM »

Guy has a high opinion of himself!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: June 05, 2020, 05:44:01 PM »

Guy has a high opinion of himself!

And ML is his greatest fan,  willing groupie and enabler.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: