Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 393427 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: November 14, 2020, 03:58:50 PM »

What all of this has proved is that ML despite being this creep's victim is also a spoiled, selfish, self-absorbed brat with no regard for anyone other than herself.

I am sorry she got tangled up with this man however, if someone ever offers introduce me to her, I will vehemently decline. She is not the kind of person I want or need in my life.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: November 14, 2020, 04:12:02 PM »

I really hope that some day I'll meet someone who loves me so much it gives them diarrhoea

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: November 14, 2020, 05:06:50 PM »

I really hope that some day I'll meet someone who loves me so much it gives them diarrhoea

I mean really. I'm sorry to hear that her parents who seem delightful in many ways didn't show up properly with boundaries because clearly she doesn't mind crossing them when it suits. Derek sure has reeled in a big one and he is loving it. I hope the girls aren't pulled out of school to go live in LA. He may not be a predator but the vibes he gives off are totally skeevy.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: November 14, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »

I really want that for you too FC. You are a gem and deserve nothing less. Up until I met Mr. Beaverhausen I was considered the Kaopectate of love.

Does anyone else think Harold and Sonja’s “blessing” is completely made up?  I’m sure they’ve long had ML’s number and have written her off. Now I think they just want to protect the girls as much as possible.
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1699 on: November 14, 2020, 05:36:32 PM »

And to think that M-L would've been the heir to the throne hadn't Norway been so slow to change the succession laws.  Yikes
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: November 14, 2020, 05:46:02 PM »

And to think that M-L would've been the heir to the throne hadn't Norway been so slow to change the succession laws.  Yikes

Maybe not. I doubt the throne would survive ML.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1701 on: November 14, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »

What all of this has proved is that ML despite being this creep's victim is also a spoiled, selfish, self-absorbed brat with no regard for anyone other than herself.

I am sorry she got tangled up with this man however, if someone ever offers introduce me to her, I will vehemently decline. She is not the kind of person I want or need in my life.

Good post

kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1702 on: November 14, 2020, 07:50:36 PM »

His great-grandmother was a medicine woman; his grandfather a minister in his own megachurch. He trained in Native American shamanism with the Lakota and Cherokee tribes; in Haitian, Nigerian, and Hawaiian shamanism; and in the Cuban Babalawo and African Kuba mystical traditions. He studied Judaism and Kabbalah with rabbis in Israel; Sufism in Turkey; and Christianity, Catholicism, and Christian mysticism throughout Europe.

God, my family is boring. Or as my fellow Brits would say: What a load of ****** and I am pretty sure that part-British Harald feels the same!
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: November 14, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »

I really want that for you too FC. You are a gem and deserve nothing less. Up until I met Mr. Beaverhausen I was considered the Kaopectate of love.

Does anyone else think Harold and Sonja’s “blessing” is completely made up?  I’m sure they’ve long had ML’s number and have written her off. Now I think they just want to protect the girls as much as possible.
Blink Laughing Yes, we don't know what it is to be truly loved until someone literally spills the content his/her guts to us.  Roll Eyes Secret Thanks for the laugh, Ladies, that was needed.  Star Star

BTW, I tend to think that the "blessing" by ML's parents is a total fanfiction by Shamanlartan©. I hope so.

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: November 14, 2020, 08:11:06 PM »

This guy comes across as an opportunistic, super creepy predator.  He makes my skin crawl.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: November 14, 2020, 08:33:03 PM »

Yes when I said he doesn't seem like a predator in my previous post I meant child predator. I was speaking about ML's girls. I think he is a major creep but wouldn't physically hurt or assault them only emotionally but mom is in that boat too. It's horrible all the way around. That is some big time resume padding I mean that is the kind of thing opportunistic people do cynically. To say you studied Hawaiian shamanism I mean yeah you went to the gift shop at the museum in Hawaii and now say you're an expert give me a break. I wish the American press would dig deep into his lies but he is kind of a nobody in the grand scheme.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1706 on: November 14, 2020, 09:13:40 PM »

He has a history of violence so, honestly, I would almost expect that he is abusive of ML either verbally and/or physically.

That doesn’t take away ML’s responsibility of anything, though.

Both are horrible people

Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: November 14, 2020, 10:19:05 PM »

It's horrible all the way around. That is some big time resume padding I mean that is the kind of thing opportunistic people do cynically. To say you studied Hawaiian shamanism I mean yeah you went to the gift shop at the museum in Hawaii and now say you're an expert give me a break. I wish the American press would dig deep into his lies but he is kind of a nobody in the grand scheme.

What, you mean you don't believe that he studied all the different mystic sacred paths with revered teachers from all over the world in order to charge you hundreds of $$ to touch your genitals if he feels like it?  Roll Eyes I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't met even one authentic shaman for actual study.

I suspect if anything he said about getting Harald and Sonja's blessing is true then it was done mostly so they can keep more of an eye on their daughter and especially their grieving young granddaughters than if they were living in LA full time not talking to them.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1708 on: November 14, 2020, 10:25:47 PM »

"Roses are red, violets are blue, trousers are brown..."

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: November 14, 2020, 10:47:20 PM »

"Roses are red, violets are blue, trousers are brown..."

‘’Cause I love you so much, I forgot to pull ‘em down’
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: