Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 393446 times)
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1740 on: December 05, 2020, 08:27:46 PM »

It seems like she probably defended her mother and the Sham-man, or at least wasn't negative otherwise I'm sure we would have heard about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if all the girls were sucked in, at least for a while. He's been love bombing the family since before their father died and seems to be quite charismatic in person, especially if you're young or vulnerable. Especially if your mother whom you love and who has always been a "free spirit" is head over heels with this guy and dragging you across the world during a pandemic taking you on adventures to see him, telling you his family live at Hogwarts.

She's also not necessarily as aware as others are of his extremely sketchy past, dangerous claims about cancer etc and discussing her mother's vagina in detail since I doubt she seeks out negative articles. And surely the Sham-man and her mother lie about the reasons anyway.  Not to mention she'll have grown up knowing there was a lot of criticism of her father and Aunt as well as her grandparents, mother and uncle so it's easy to dismiss it and not realise the controversies.

Since he's deliberately love bombing her she probably thinks a lot of the criticism is wrong or racist.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1741 on: December 05, 2020, 10:01:30 PM »

She looks like her grandfather Harald in the first picture. Is that ML in the last one? She's a very cute kid and you want to believe that the world is definitely fair and loving at that age even as you start getting indications that it is not. I hope she will have healthy romantic relationships. Her mother seems to be providing a very pie in the sky version of love to her daughters. Their material wealth keeps them from those milestone checks that we all need when we're dating like how does he treat the waiter or the person who cuts in line or if the car's battery is dead or you lost your job. Regular people stuff.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1742 on: December 05, 2020, 10:38:16 PM »

It seems like she probably defended her mother and the Sham-man, or at least wasn't negative otherwise I'm sure we would have heard about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if all the girls were sucked in, at least for a while. He's been love bombing the family since before their father died and seems to be quite charismatic in person, especially if you're young or vulnerable. Especially if your mother whom you love and who has always been a "free spirit" is head over heels with this guy and dragging you across the world during a pandemic taking you on adventures to see him, telling you his family live at Hogwarts.

She's also not necessarily as aware as others are of his extremely sketchy past, dangerous claims about cancer etc and discussing her mother's vagina in detail since I doubt she seeks out negative articles. And surely the Sham-man and her mother lie about the reasons anyway.  Not to mention she'll have grown up knowing there was a lot of criticism of her father and Aunt as well as her grandparents, mother and uncle so it's easy to dismiss it and not realise the controversies.

Since he's deliberately love bombing her she probably thinks a lot of the criticism is wrong or racist.

ML probably has been discussing her vagina in detail for all their lives.  They’ve lived with her weirdness so long that they probably think this new relationship is normal. Too bad the weirdness didn’t come with some extra self preservation genes.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1743 on: December 06, 2020, 08:12:32 PM »

She looks like her grandfather Harald in the first picture. Is that ML in the last one? She's a very cute kid and you want to believe that the world is definitely fair and loving at that age even as you start getting indications that it is not. I hope she will have healthy romantic relationships. Her mother seems to be providing a very pie in the sky version of love to her daughters. Their material wealth keeps them from those milestone checks that we all need when we're dating like how does he treat the waiter or the person who cuts in line or if the car's battery is dead or you lost your job. Regular people stuff.

I would hope that drip, drip, drip of people questioning her mother's relationship might make her question things!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1744 on: December 07, 2020, 12:59:35 AM »

I would hope that drip, drip, drip of people questioning her mother's relationship might make her question things!

We will keep our fingers crossed. It could also backfire and make her defensive. We don't seem to know her personality or some of the supportive parts of the family. Maybe her father's family helps keep it real since they are regular people.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1745 on: December 07, 2020, 01:00:56 PM »

Is there a transcript?  I'd love to know what she really said about him.

Sorry, I couldn't find a transcript anywhere. But she did mention that she tries to stay away from media coverage of her family. She also said that the Shaman doesn't understand sarcasm and takes everything seriously. She said she learned a certain kind of humor from her father, and has tried to explain the concept of dry humour to Shaman, but he doesn't get it. 
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1746 on: December 07, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »

Sorry, I couldn't find a transcript anywhere. But she did mention that she tries to stay away from media coverage of her family. She also said that the Shaman doesn't understand sarcasm and takes everything seriously. She said she learned a certain kind of humor from her father, and has tried to explain the concept of dry humour to Shaman, but he doesn't get it. 

This does not surprise me at all Roll Eyes
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1747 on: December 07, 2020, 03:25:52 PM »

Oh dear that is a red flag to me. He might very well be gaslighting her if she takes the time to explain sarcasm and he pretends not to understand. I mean at the end of the day this charlatan was born in Oakland and raised like a regular kid in American society even if he felt different from others. At best this is passive aggression.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1748 on: December 07, 2020, 06:56:30 PM »

Oh dear that is a red flag to me. He might very well be gaslighting her if she takes the time to explain sarcasm and he pretends not to understand. I mean at the end of the day this charlatan was born in Oakland and raised like a regular kid in American society even if he felt different from others. At best this is passive aggression.

ITA, it sounds like big time manipulation to me. And manipulation of a caring and sensitive young lady at that. Reprehensible. Her mother doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug, I swear.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1749 on: December 08, 2020, 02:29:22 PM »

Oh yeah 
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1750 on: December 08, 2020, 07:35:11 PM »

Is there a transcript?  I'd love to know what she really said about him.

Oh hells yeah that's manipulation and gaslighting.

I've been there myself. It's training you to think and react to a person a certain way and shut down anything but open praise. Obviously there are people that don't have compatible sense of humours but friends who don't get what you think is funny will accept you and just go "haha, you're so weird, but we love you" and let it go. A manipulative asshole will go full on trying to get you to feel shitty about making the tiniest joke that they pretend not to get and act like you're in the wrong so that you second guess yourself and feel defensive when you awkwardly explain why. And pretend you are insane for thinking it was funny because it's something they (such a great person) think it is the least funny thing ever. And play the victim to get you to change and beg forgiveness.

Especially if it involves "oh your father was like that was he?"

Can't say for sure that's what is happening but it definitely pinged my radar. And I can definitely believe he takes himself 100% seriously and doesn't like even gentle teasing or sarcasm about him, even if he's on the up and up.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1751 on: December 08, 2020, 08:04:36 PM »

ITA, it sounds like big time manipulation to me. And manipulation of a caring and sensitive young lady at that. Reprehensible. Her mother doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug, I swear.

Well, narcissists are not known for their sense of humor. He wouldn’t “get” sarcasm if it hit him over the head.  He’s too busy plotting to pay attention to things which cannot be monetized.

ETA:  very true Airlie. He’s probably great at dishing it out but a big baby when teasing is aimed at him. Another narcissist trait.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1752 on: December 08, 2020, 09:47:34 PM »

He wouldn't.  He takes himself very seriously indeed. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1753 on: December 08, 2020, 09:55:09 PM »

https://www.bt.dk/royale/...nordmaend-tror-vi-er-gale

Princess Märtha Louise can read her boyfriend's thoughts: "Norwegians all think we're crazy"

"She talks to all of my relatives, and she talks to trees."

The words above come from the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verett, and the 'telepathic' woman he is talking about is not surprisingly his girlfriend, Princess Märtha Louise.

Both of them believe they have special abilities. Durek Verett says that with his shamanism he can cure all kinds of illnesses. And Princess Märtha Louise has on several occasions said that she is a psychic and can talk to angels.

In Durek Verett's podcast 'Ancient Widsom Today', the couple said the other day that they know that "all Norwegians think the couple is crazy" when they talk about that kind of stuff. "But that it does not matter." Because even though their relationship may cause some people to look down on them, they have no doubt that they have found true love in each other. Even if they just had to get to know each other - and their special abilities.

Durek Verett elaborates that he initially did not understand the extent of the Norwegian princess' abilities. That he should just get used to the fact that she could read his thoughts - and had contact with the deceased.

He explains that one day she exclaimed out of the blue: "I just talked to your aunt on the other side and she wanted me to pass on a message."

"She talks to all my relatives and she talks to trees. If I make plans in my head, she knows exactly what I'm thinking. And if I'm lying, she is laughs. She does not let me get away with anything", he explains in the podcast.

Laugh bounce

So that's why Martha L. looks so happy & is laughing in all her recent photos!   We were all wrong about her!  She knows Durek is a lying sack of shite!       

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1754 on: December 09, 2020, 01:11:49 AM »

You know, that’s a good point KC. It’s scary that the only defense from this grifter that these girls really have is their family.  Their mother has abdicated her responsibilities so it would fall to Harold and Sonja, who have their own issues. It’s very sad.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: