Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 393447 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1755 on: December 09, 2020, 03:31:02 AM »

Oh dear that is a red flag to me. He might very well be gaslighting her if she takes the time to explain sarcasm and he pretends not to understand. I mean at the end of the day this charlatan was born in Oakland and raised like a regular kid in American society even if he felt different from others. At best this is passive aggression.

ITA, it sounds like big time manipulation to me. And manipulation of a caring and sensitive young lady at that. Reprehensible. Her mother doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug, I swear.

You know, that’s a good point KC. It’s scary that the only defense from this grifter that these girls really have is their family.  Their mother has abdicated her responsibilities so it would fall to Harold and Sonja, who have their own issues. It’s very sad.

Yep yep yep agree. I never heard the phrase "she doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug" so thank you for that lol.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1756 on: December 09, 2020, 03:57:06 AM »

Oh dear that is a red flag to me. He might very well be gaslighting her if she takes the time to explain sarcasm and he pretends not to understand. I mean at the end of the day this charlatan was born in Oakland and raised like a regular kid in American society even if he felt different from others. At best this is passive aggression.

ITA, it sounds like big time manipulation to me. And manipulation of a caring and sensitive young lady at that. Reprehensible. Her mother doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug, I swear.

You know, that’s a good point KC. It’s scary that the only defense from this grifter that these girls really have is their family.  Their mother has abdicated her responsibilities so it would fall to Harold and Sonja, who have their own issues. It’s very sad.

Yep yep yep agree. I never heard the phrase "she doesn't have the common sense God gave a junebug" so thank you for that lol.

Ah, it's the little country girl coming out in me, you're welcome Blush

Unfortunately I think Sham Man is normal for these girls. They live in a parallel universe and there's not anything anyone can do about it. Their mother has complete control and she's under the complete control of Rasputin. Royals can be such dupes.
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1757 on: December 09, 2020, 02:22:26 PM »

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I received my latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine in the mail on Monday and there's an interview with the shaman and Martha Louise in it. It was creepy, to say the least, both because I find him to be just hella suspicious and because he went on and on about the supposed deep psychic connection they share, such that every time he's wanted to propose, the "spirits" have told her about his plan and he's had to reschedule it. And the fact that participants in the sessions that he holds have to sign an agreement acknowledging that some of his "healing" may involve touching/manipulating their genitalia. If that doesn't send up red flags, nothing does. He is a creepy and manipulative charlatan.  Nerves
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1758 on: December 09, 2020, 02:23:55 PM »

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I received my latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine in the mail on Monday and there's an interview with the shaman and Martha Louise in it. It was creepy, to say the least, both because I find him to be just hella suspicious and because he went on and on about the supposed deep psychic connection they share, such that every time he's wanted to propose, the "spirits" have told her about his plan and he's had to reschedule it. And the fact that participants in the sessions that he holds have to sign an agreement acknowledging that some of his "healing" may involve touching/manipulating their genitalia. If that doesn't send up red flags, nothing does. He is a creepy and manipulative charlatan.  Nerves

He's like a Keith Raniere for the Goop-stagram crowd

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1759 on: December 09, 2020, 03:13:53 PM »

The tax figures for 2019 were published this week and it's not looking good for ML

https://www.dagbladet.no/...tort-formue-fall/73150580

On Tuesday, the tax figures for 2019 were published. Thus, the income, wealth and taxes of the majority of the Norwegian population are published. However, a couple of Norwegians are left out of the tax lists. But this does not mean that all royals can escape it. The finances of Princess Märtha Louise, Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner, and Marius Borg Høiby - Crown Princess Mette-Marit's son - are published on an equal footing along with everyone else's.

Last year, it attracted attention that the income of Princess Märtha Louise had plummeted sharply. Even though Märtha was listed with an income of 1.87 million kroner in 2017, the figures show that she "only" earned slightly above 600,000 in 2018. The princess' fortune was also greatly reduced, and had gone from 4.9 million in 2017 to two million in 2018.

The figures for last year show that the princess earned around 733,000 kroner, another decrease. However, it is the fortune that attracts attention here. She is listed with zero wealth, a significant decrease of two million kroner.

Anders Johan Stavseng, royal reporter at Se og Hør, is surprised by the figures.

- Last year, Princess Märtha used up her entire fortune. The new tax figures show zero kroner, which usually means that you have more debt than money in the bank, he says, and continues:

- It has been a difficult last year for Märtha, who for a long time tried to sell Bloksbjerg on Hankø. Now the property has finally been sold - far below the initial price. But the millions do not necessarily go into Märtha's bank account, as there was a significant mortgage on the property.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1760 on: December 09, 2020, 05:16:14 PM »

The tax figures for 2019 were published this week and it's not looking good for ML

https://www.dagbladet.no/...tort-formue-fall/73150580

On Tuesday, the tax figures for 2019 were published. Thus, the income, wealth and taxes of the majority of the Norwegian population are published. However, a couple of Norwegians are left out of the tax lists. But this does not mean that all royals can escape it. The finances of Princess Märtha Louise, Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner, and Marius Borg Høiby - Crown Princess Mette-Marit's son - are published on an equal footing along with everyone else's.

Last year, it attracted attention that the income of Princess Märtha Louise had plummeted sharply. Even though Märtha was listed with an income of 1.87 million kroner in 2017, the figures show that she "only" earned slightly above 600,000 in 2018. The princess' fortune was also greatly reduced, and had gone from 4.9 million in 2017 to two million in 2018.

The figures for last year show that the princess earned around 733,000 kroner, another decrease. However, it is the fortune that attracts attention here. She is listed with zero wealth, a significant decrease of two million kroner.

Anders Johan Stavseng, royal reporter at Se og Hør, is surprised by the figures.

- Last year, Princess Märtha used up her entire fortune. The new tax figures show zero kroner, which usually means that you have more debt than money in the bank, he says, and continues:

- It has been a difficult last year for Märtha, who for a long time tried to sell Bloksbjerg on Hankø. Now the property has finally been sold - far below the initial price. But the millions do not necessarily go into Märtha's bank account, as there was a significant mortgage on the property.

Well, I guess “the spirits” that have prevented Sham Man from proposing have financial backgrounds.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1761 on: December 09, 2020, 07:27:55 PM »

I sense that the spirits tell me that you are right.

Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1762 on: December 09, 2020, 08:40:15 PM »

So she sold her house and did those ridiculous shows with him and still has nothing. Has in fact used up an additional 2 Million NOK in a year?

Or maybe the spirits he hears are her parents telling him they won't give their blessing (for once) on an engagement that's less than a year after her ex died, leaving her a single mother. Can't imagine that would endear them to the public much either and they seem to want some approval and a chance to earn a lot more cash with this "Martha" reality TV series.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1763 on: December 09, 2020, 10:32:57 PM »

If the money's gone, we may see the shaman gone sooner than we think.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1764 on: December 09, 2020, 11:14:08 PM »

One can only hope.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1765 on: December 10, 2020, 12:22:07 AM »

One can only hope.

Please please please!

So she sold her house and did those ridiculous shows with him and still has nothing. Has in fact used up an additional 2 Million NOK in a year?

Or maybe the spirits he hears are her parents telling him they won't give their blessing (for once) on an engagement that's less than a year after her ex died, leaving her a single mother. Can't imagine that would endear them to the public much either and they seem to want some approval and a chance to earn a lot more cash with this "Martha" reality TV series.

Propping up the Shaman must be expensive.

I was wondering what happened to the money from “The Princess and the Shaman” grift tour?
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1766 on: December 10, 2020, 12:44:05 AM »

That was my first thought when I saw the news...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1767 on: December 12, 2020, 06:12:07 PM »

Earlier this year, Maud was named "the bravest woman of 2020" by Tara magazine for her speech at her father's funeral. She has now given an interview to the magazine about her father, the funeral, and about her interest in art.

She admits it has been painful months, but she has received a lot of help from her psychologist and from a grief support group. She has also become involved in several suicide prevention organizations and works to ensure that topics relating to mental health are included in the school curriculum. She says she wants to continue to help others who are struggling with suicidal thoughts. "I could not prevent my father from committing suicide, but I may be able to prevent others from doing it".

It's a long interview, but worth reading. Maud seems like such a lovely and impressive young woman!  Thumb up

Full interview here (in Norwegian): https://tara.no/event/are...&utm_source=instagram

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1768 on: December 12, 2020, 06:16:55 PM »

Good for her. Turning tragedy into positive action shows strength of character.

She will need a deep dive into the study of mental health given who her mother is.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1769 on: December 12, 2020, 06:36:07 PM »

I’m glad Maud’s bravery is getting credited. Good for her!!

I’m also majorly annoyed that ML is doing that whole “I’m a cool mom” thing on the pictures.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: