Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 432581 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1785 on: December 17, 2020, 09:19:12 AM »

Spare me ML  Roll Eyes

The only reason you are flapping your gums on this is because you want to reinforce your royalty cred and remind everyone that you could have been Queen of Norway.

You are not the first female who happened to be the first born in a royal family and you won't be the last. Better women than you have been major players in actual succession crises and have endured significant consequences when matters were finally settled.

Despite what your parents, friends and pet charlatan may have or currently tell you, you are not special.

Go away!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1786 on: December 17, 2020, 09:21:53 AM »

Her ego is out of control..
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1787 on: December 17, 2020, 01:08:58 PM »

Correct me if I’m wrong. But back when Haakon was dating MM and he wanted to propose, Haakon wasn’t sure if MM would be accepted and asked Martha to take his place as heir so he could be free to marry MM. And Martha said “No.”
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1788 on: December 17, 2020, 01:47:02 PM »

Wondering if her charlatan boyfriend is a silent force behind this........... Thinking
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1789 on: December 17, 2020, 08:58:36 PM »

Wondering if her charlatan boyfriend is a silent force behind this........... Thinking

I think you may be right Principessa. This has Durek’s greasy slimy prints all over it.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1790 on: December 17, 2020, 09:27:20 PM »

Yeah, I feel sorry for her...not!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1791 on: December 18, 2020, 08:59:50 AM »

It's highly possible.
With his huge ego and his unstoppable desire for more exposure, more money, more fame AND concidering what we have seen and what other people who know him have told about control and manipulation, IMO it's very likely he pushes ML into this direction. The worst part is that ML seems to try to take advantage from her family while her father, the king, and her sister-in-law, the future queen, are sick. I cannot imaging how Haakon feels.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1792 on: December 18, 2020, 09:41:59 AM »

Haven't her angels told her that in the greater scheme of things this earthy existence doesn't signify?
Or perhaps her ShameMan should tell her to cleanse herself from all the old yesterdays burden in order to break out of this turmoiled shell and shine like a star?
Isn't that what all those Gurus tell you? To free yourself from the old burdens of shame, guilt, blame etc and "LET GO"?

Seriously I get that she somewhat felt wronged, because she was of the wrong gender. Get in line sweetie… But this inequality was set straight and is now firmly in the past. We need to look forward in our quest for emanzipation and gender equality not back to the old times and the middle-ages.

Her "I was a problem from the moment I was born" (though probably true) is a pathetic whine and poor me...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1793 on: December 18, 2020, 11:59:42 AM »

As much as I disagree with male preference primogeniture, I don't really think you can get to whinge about inequality whilst being a member of a royal family unless you give up every title and go off and get a job that's based on your abilities and qualifications.  Otherwise, shut the hell up.
kate_180

Warned
Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1794 on: December 18, 2020, 01:24:43 PM »

He definitely is toxic and brings out the worst of ML.

.Im wondering if Harold and Sonja give her a ultimatum “  like saying no to hand her more money and not letting her move to the states🤔”. Her suddenly talk about the queen-thing makes me thing has something to do with money.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1795 on: December 18, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »

Self-pitying nonsense, being "a problem from birth" only because she was born a girl. Even in male primogeniture families, a first child who's a girl is not seen as problem. She's not Grand Duchess Anastasia, the fourth girl in a row in a country where no daughter could have inherited the throne. Yes, nowadays, she'd be in the position of heir to the throne but honestly, we're all glad she's not.

Was she always like that? I never followed her before coming to the boards, I only knew her name.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1796 on: December 18, 2020, 02:04:59 PM »

Self-pitying nonsense, being "a problem from birth" only because she was born a girl. Even in male primogeniture families, a first child who's a girl is not seen as problem. She's not Grand Duchess Anastasia, the fourth girl in a row in a country where no daughter could have inherited the throne. Yes, nowadays, she'd be in the position of heir to the throne but honestly, we're all glad she's not.

Was she always like that? I never followed her before coming to the boards, I only knew her name.

I can't remember she was like this before, at least not to this extent. It seems that for a while she just was fine and happy not being the succesor.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1797 on: December 18, 2020, 04:23:37 PM »

She’s being used. She is just narcissistic supply. For now.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1798 on: December 18, 2020, 04:38:01 PM »

She always been spoiled and selfish IMO. I don’t recall her whining about not being the future regent though.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1799 on: December 18, 2020, 06:46:06 PM »

I think she should just focus on the fact that she was lucky to be born in a family that is very privileged that they lived in actual castles and palaces, there are many people who had a far less privileged life but still managed to be grateful with what they had.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 126   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: