Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 420286 times)
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1815 on: December 31, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »

I went to her IG and it's pretty typical teenage makeup lover stuff.  From a quick glance it looks like she just experimenting and having fun.  Considering all that teens can get caught up in makeup is pretty tame.

https://www.instagram.com/leahhhbeauty/?hl=en

She's a very pretty girl...with a bit more time and growth she could make a career out of her enjoyment of makeup.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1816 on: December 31, 2020, 03:14:02 AM »

I had a lot of trouble getting my phone to scroll past Derek Dirtbag's pumpkin head but I finally succeeded.  ML has been so visibly un-grieving for the past few weeks I find her quotes very  Crazy
She's as much a dirtbag as the other one.

As for Leah's photos, well.  Makeup is a nice thing .. I only wish some young women were more subtle about its uses.  My own daughter wears a version of "Cleopatra eyes" every day of the week.  It's a bit much!

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2020, 03:37:09 AM »

I went to her IG and it's pretty typical teenage makeup lover stuff.  From a quick glance it looks like she just experimenting and having fun.  Considering all that teens can get caught up in makeup is pretty tame.

https://www.instagram.com/leahhhbeauty/?hl=en

She's a very pretty girl...with a bit more time and growth she could make a career out of her enjoyment of makeup.

Have to agree with you there. She seems to have a talent for makeup artistry. And yes, she’s very pretty.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2020, 08:55:34 AM »

What a talented girl!!!!!
Very impressive makeup!

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1819 on: January 01, 2021, 01:27:10 PM »

The girls are just girls. Seemingly very brave, sweet and caring girls. ML is horrifically selfish so here’s hoping she won’t ruin them with her choices.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1820 on: January 01, 2021, 05:06:22 PM »

The girls are just girls. Seemingly very brave, sweet and caring girls. ML is horrifically selfish so here’s hoping she won’t ruin them with her choices.

Aristotle said “give me a child until he is 7 and I’ll give you the man”. Hopefully they got enough stability in early childhood to counteract the heedless self indulgence of their mother.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1821 on: January 01, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »

Indeed anastasia good quote. These girls seem very grounded and adorable and we should never forget the influences of other members of their family. Relatives can smooth away the rough edges or absences of parents. They all seem close and even if we have rolled our eyes at MM maybe she is a great auntie and knows when to swoop in with the kind of affection or words that strengthen the girls when their mother might be incapable. It takes a village as they say.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1822 on: January 21, 2021, 04:08:53 PM »

I put this up in the MM thread in response to a discussion, but it really belongs in this thread https://www.hellomagazine...oyal-surprise-appearance/
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1823 on: March 22, 2021, 03:19:06 PM »

ML released a video message for World Down Syndrome Day: https://www.kongehuset.no...?tid=186825&sek=26939

Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1824 on: March 22, 2021, 04:45:31 PM »

She looks lovely --but nothing from her conman about how he can cure such a condition?
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1825 on: March 22, 2021, 05:32:01 PM »

She looks lovely --but nothing from her conman about how he can cure such a condition?

Laugh bounce  My thoughts exactly...  I wondered what fresh hell he was sprouting when I saw this topic pop up...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1826 on: April 06, 2021, 02:20:22 PM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...ns-to-move-to-usa-157956/

Exciting times for the girls
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

A Life of Service

Ignore
« Reply #1827 on: April 06, 2021, 02:42:44 PM »

The Exodus of Spares of Times Bygone to the US.  Secret
In February this year Princess Martha Louiseof Norway said that she was considering moving to the United States. She then said that the reason is that her boyfriend, the American shaman Durek Verrett, feels badly treated and no longer wants to settle in Norway. This was discussed by the princess in an interview with TV2. Asked in the interview if it is relevant for her to move to the USA, she answers: “Yes, it may be that we end up there eventually.”
Roll Eyes One might be forgiven for thinking Norway had the perfect climate for snowflakes.  Icecream

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:53:08 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

"During WWII, then Princess Elizabeth begged her father to let her help the cause. He gave in, and allowed her to join the Women's Auxiliary Territorial Service where she trained as a mechanic and drove a military truck." - The Royal Trailblazers
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1828 on: April 06, 2021, 02:56:44 PM »

The Exodus of Spares of Times Bygone to the US.  Secret
In February this year Princess Martha Louiseof Norway said that she was considering moving to the United States. She then said that the reason is that her boyfriend, the American shaman Durek Verrett, feels badly treated and no longer wants to settle in Norway. This was discussed by the princess in an interview with TV2. Asked in the interview if it is relevant for her to move to the USA, she answers: “Yes, it may be that we end up there eventually.”
Roll Eyes One might be forgiven for thinking Norway had the perfect climate for snowflakes.  Icecream

Laughing
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1829 on: April 06, 2021, 05:46:22 PM »

Sounds pretty firm https://www.hellomagazine...-norway-plans-move-to-us/.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:33:02 PM by Maria, Reason: O/T » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 126   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: