Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 134   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 482010 times)
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1830 on: April 06, 2021, 05:54:56 PM »

Is it really a good time to be moving three teenage girls who've already lost their father half way across the world to start a new life?

I'd guess it's not that there's more racism in Norway, it's just that your sham-man shtick comes under scrutiny more than it does when you're anonymous in LA and you can still make money by saying she's a real life Princess without any of those pesky rules.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1831 on: April 06, 2021, 06:08:46 PM »

Is it really a good time to be moving three teenage girls who've already lost their father half way across the world to start a new life?

I'd guess it's not that there's more racism in Norway, it's just that your sham-man shtick comes under scrutiny more than it does when you're anonymous in LA and you can still make money by saying she's a real life Princess without any of those pesky rules.

Exactly. And because of these egoistic idiots, who cry racism every time someone doesn't want to buy their shit, people, who have really experienced it are not taken seriously. Ranting

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1832 on: April 06, 2021, 06:29:19 PM »

I would hope that they give the girls the choice as to whether they want to go to the USA - maybe they will enjoy the adventure, maybe they would wish to stay in Norway but they should have the choice.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1833 on: April 06, 2021, 06:46:54 PM »

I'm sure it will be fine, and M-L's father will only get younger and healthier over the next few years, too.

Cool your jets, everyone
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1834 on: April 06, 2021, 06:47:08 PM »

I would hope that they give the girls the choice as to whether they want to go to the USA - maybe they will enjoy the adventure, maybe they would wish to stay in Norway but they should have the choice.

ML is just as egoistic as her lover, I dare say even more. As a mother of three teenagers, who recently lost their father, her first intention should be their well-being. Instead she's running around like a lovesick teenie. Thumb down

And the choice here is no choice: Either they'll miss their mother or they miss their friends/relatives.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1835 on: April 06, 2021, 07:24:43 PM »

IMO she's super irresponsible as a mother.
How this will help her girls, God knows.
It would be discussed under different light if there was no shaman - but most like, ML wouldn't move to the other side of the ocean if it was not the shame-man, in the first place.

Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1836 on: April 06, 2021, 09:28:27 PM »

Why are all the crap royals moving to the U.S.?    We get nothing but  Clown Clown   What did we do to deserve this?

IF Martha brings her girls I hope it's with their full consent.   I think it's very selfish of her - but, on the other hand, the girls could possibly look on a move to L.A. as an adventure, and they might want to do it.   I could see Maud staying in Norway though, her tastes seem different.       

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1837 on: April 06, 2021, 09:55:20 PM »

Norway has significant child welfare rules an culture. If one of the girls objected or insisted on staying, couldn't they get the child ombudsperson to back her up?

Teenagers of a certain age, maybe 14, can have a say in where they want to live, I think, but maybe that is only in custody cases in the US.

I find shaman extremely creepy and my mind wanders to whether he is grooming the girls for anything. Humbert Humbert married the mom to get at Lolita. Dolores on the dotted line . . . (Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov.)

Do Ari's parents have any say?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1838 on: April 06, 2021, 11:02:48 PM »

Norway has significant child welfare rules an culture. If one of the girls objected or insisted on staying, couldn't they get the child ombudsperson to back her up?

Teenagers of a certain age, maybe 14, can have a say in where they want to live, I think, but maybe that is only in custody cases in the US.

I find shaman extremely creepy and my mind wanders to whether he is grooming the girls for anything. Humbert Humbert married the mom to get at Lolita. Dolores on the dotted line . . . (Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov.)

Do Ari's parents have any say?

Which child at 14 and with no father would seriously go against the only parent left? (And loosing the mother as well)

What would winning be worth then?

No, sorry, maybe this law is good in theory, but in reality it's very different.

And indeed the school is another problem. They should be able to finish it in Norway.

I find Shaman creepy as well though hopefully it's not what you imply and if so I hope ML would stop it.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1839 on: April 07, 2021, 12:53:19 AM »

That’s my first thought, plus I’m sure ML guilted them into coming with her. But I bet at least one of them moves back, because the king is getting frailer and their mother is getting less stable as the years go by.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:35:13 PM by Maria, Reason: O/T » Logged
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1840 on: April 07, 2021, 02:02:23 AM »

My thoughts are with those girls.  I hope they have a choice to stay in Norway.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1841 on: April 07, 2021, 08:35:42 AM »

I agree with you to a certain extent. But for the rest we will see.

IMO the fake shaman is a creep
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:36:10 PM by Maria, Reason: O/T » Logged
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1842 on: April 07, 2021, 11:44:08 AM »

I agree: Plus: If two sisters + mom move to the USA, no "single sister" would like to stay behind. So that will be it. It seems increasingly hard for the spares to find a proper role for themselves and ML was always "special". They lived in London before, didn't they? When Ari was alive?

Her dad is rather frail, her mom over 80, her sister-in-law no workhorse and sick - so it will all come down on Hakoon. She could give him a hand, enabling IA to have another decade outside the lime-light. But nope, LA it is and only a question of time before she starts feeling entitled to whatever.
Monarcista

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #1843 on: April 07, 2021, 03:56:22 PM »

Märtha, I find, is one of the fortunate women who grow increasingly more beautiful by the years, wrinkles and all.

https://sumo.cdn.tv2.no/i...ist&quality={quality}

When she was young, she looked a lot like her father, but as the years go by she looks more and more like her mother. (Our beloved King Harald has a number of wonderful qualities, but a beauty he is not.)

(Not excusing her self-absorpsion or horrid choice of boyfriend or anything, just remarking on her looks.)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1844 on: April 07, 2021, 04:19:29 PM »

Märtha, I find, is one of the fortunate women who grow increasingly more beautiful by the years, wrinkles and all.

https://sumo.cdn.tv2.no/i...ist&quality={quality}

When she was young, she looked a lot like her father, but as the years go by she looks more and more like her mother. (Our beloved King Harald has a number of wonderful qualities, but a beauty he is not.)

(Not excusing her self-absorpsion or horrid choice of boyfriend or anything, just remarking on her looks.)

I beg to disagree.

King Harald was a dish back in the day.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 134   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: