Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 498572 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1965 on: October 02, 2021, 04:50:54 AM »

Every time I read more about Martha Louise's shenanigans, I find myself thinking that surely the Norwegian people must be so grateful that the laws of succession weren't changed in time to put her next in line. That would be a fine piece of work.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1966 on: October 02, 2021, 08:03:25 AM »

Every time I read more about Martha Louise's shenanigans, I find myself thinking that surely the Norwegian people must be so grateful that the laws of succession weren't changed in time to put her next in line. That would be a fine piece of work.

I suspect that if that had been the case she would have grown up rather differently and would now  be Victoria MkII - TBH she is showing classical "spare" syndrome behaviour
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1967 on: October 02, 2021, 06:45:14 PM »

love her dress, though not sure that she has the body for it, or maybe it's her stance, however, no body-shaming here!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1968 on: October 02, 2021, 09:46:40 PM »

I think a great part of her problem is that she is lacking reason. She is financially well cared for so it does not matter whether she works or not. She has a great network. The problem is that she has no real purpose in life and she seems to be drifting and without responsibilities not grow up: See Sweden, same problem with CP or in Spain with Elena's and especially Cristina's entitlement or Laurent. Seems to be a rather common problem of the spare.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1969 on: October 03, 2021, 02:13:41 AM »

I really hope the current Spanish princess will not have this problem and can be to Leonore what Benedickte is to Margarete.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1970 on: October 03, 2021, 09:04:55 PM »

I really hope the current Spanish princess will not have this problem and can be to Leonore what Benedickte is to Margarete.

With the Belgian and Spanish royals we really don't have to worry.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1971 on: October 07, 2021, 03:54:53 PM »

That "party" looks like an attempt of Mr Durex to gather all the celebrity friends he knows to promote his own status, not to celebrate his partner's birthday. And of course most of the celebrities are unheard of because no self-respecting famous person would be seen attending such an event.

It was mentioned in relation to her birthday cake, but it's so weird that he calls her "Princess Märtha Louise". Are they both that insecure about her status that she has to be constantly reminded she is a Princess, and that he has to remind everyone he is dating a princess? Reminds me a little little Silvia calling her daughter the Crown Princess in an informal interview. Just weird.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1972 on: October 08, 2021, 09:28:39 AM »

That "party" looks like an attempt of Mr Durex to gather all the celebrity friends he knows to promote his own status, not to celebrate his partner's birthday. And of course most of the celebrities are unheard of because no self-respecting famous person would be seen attending such an event.

It was mentioned in relation to her birthday cake, but it's so weird that he calls her "Princess Märtha Louise". Are they both that insecure about her status that she has to be constantly reminded she is a Princess, and that he has to remind everyone he is dating a princess? Reminds me a little little Silvia calling her daughter the Crown Princess in an informal interview. Just weird.
I remember very clearly that it was recently forbidden for ML to use her title when circumstances had nothing to do with her country and relative charitable work.
So, how this person uses her title now?
I would like to see some level of concequences but I understand this isn't going to happen.
His behaviour, both their behaviours have nooooo limits. They don't respect boundaries and restrictions, they just don't get the concept.

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1973 on: October 09, 2021, 03:09:24 AM »

She's just such a fruitcake. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1974 on: October 09, 2021, 08:47:24 AM »

Crazy Crazy

https://www.nrk.no/kultur...l-og-andromeda-1.15676780

"I’m a hybrid species of reptilian and Andromeda"

Princess Märtha Louise's boyfriend Durek Verrett says he is not an ordinary human being, but rather part of another "species". The castle must distance itself from his statements, says a conspiracy theory expert.

Shaman Durek Verrett starts a longer post on his Instagram profile. There he writes that he is no ordinary person, but a mixture of reptile and Andromeda.

According to Store norske leksikon, Andromeda is a constellation that includes the Andromeda galaxy. Andromeda was also a princess according to Greek mythology, who was included in the constellations after her death.

– I also have the energies of the old spirits from the old world, Verrett continues.

Helping people achieve liberation
That the world is actually ruled by reptilian people is a theory that has existed for a number of years and that is perhaps best defined as a conspiracy theory. The reptiles belong to the highest power elite and have a finger (or a claw) in most of the world’s major political and economic sectors. Behind the theory is the Briton David Icke, who has written around 20 books about what he believes to be malicious lizards.

– Lies have been told about our species that I want to address, writes Verrett.

He writes that his “species” is a collection of beings and that they came to earth to create structures that would help people to achieve liberation.

– We shake up everything that actually prevents or restricts people from liberation, he writes about his “fellow men”

Inspired by conspiracy idol
Media scholar and author John Fürseth has written several books on conspiracy theories. He says Durek Verrett’s post is reminiscent of David Icke’s conspiracies.

– The big difference is that these lizards appear to be friendly to Durek while they are not to Icke.

Icke claims, among other things, that the most powerful families, including the entire British royal family, are made up of hybrids between humans and lizards. He has also been accused of anti-Semitism by people who believe that “lizards” is a code word for Jews.

– It seems that Durek heard from Icke, but that he is giving the theories a positive twist by saying that they are here to help the people. It’s a bit of “fun” for lack of better words, says Fürseth.

Concerned about the 5G theory
Durek Verrett also writes that there is a counterpart to his people. They too must be here on earth.

He defines it as “The Gray”.

– They have removed people from the planet to learn more about our weaknesses and how frequencies move through us. They learned to perturb our frequencies by sending certain frequencies like 5G and all those things that get inserted, writes Verrett.

5G is the latest and fastest generation of cellular networks that is now being rolled out across Norway. Many fear, among other things, that the radiation from the new masts could damage the immune system, which researchers have rejected. Fürseth finds it much more frightening that Verrett has thrown himself into the 5G conspiracy theory.

– We see that it has had a lot of ugly consequences in the UK where people vandalized the 5G masts and attacked and injured the fitters, he says.

He adds that the 5G issue is also a recurring topic among corona deniers, including the demonstrations in Oslo. But he’s not surprised by Verrett’s post.

– No, not at all, says Fürseth, referring to Verrett’s controversial claims that he cured cancer and could predict terrorist attacks.

Believes the castle has to distance itself
Speaking to TV 2, Verrett recently denied having cured cancer and says he was misquoted. He said he could “help cancer”.

– Durek is probably looking for some attention. It would have been pretty funny if he hadn’t plunged into 5G, which isn’t very funny anymore after it became part of the Corona conspiracies. It’s actually pretty serious, says Fürseth. Now he thinks the palace should distance itself from the statements made to Verrett.

– That with 5G is actually so serious that it would have been nice if Märtha or the palace could say that they are not behind it, since Durek is an associated member of the royal family.

The palace does not want to comment on Durek Verrett’s testimony to NRK. Princess Märtha Louise’s secretary, Carina Scheele Carlsen, does not want to comment on the case either.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 08:58:06 AM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1975 on: October 09, 2021, 09:24:33 AM »

Yeah, they need to do some serious damage control. It’s honestly frightening if/that ML goes along with this. I know she’s always been, uhm, new age-y… but this has got to stop.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1976 on: October 09, 2021, 09:38:59 AM »

Crazy Crazy

https://www.nrk.no/kultur...l-og-andromeda-1.15676780

"I’m a hybrid species of reptilian and Andromeda"

Princess Märtha Louise's boyfriend Durek Verrett says he is not an ordinary human being, but rather part of another "species". The castle must distance itself from his statements, says a conspiracy theory expert.

Shaman Durek Verrett starts a longer post on his Instagram profile. There he writes that he is no ordinary person, but a mixture of reptile and Andromeda.

According to Store norske leksikon, Andromeda is a constellation that includes the Andromeda galaxy. Andromeda was also a princess according to Greek mythology, who was included in the constellations after her death.

– I also have the energies of the old spirits from the old world, Verrett continues.

Helping people achieve liberation
That the world is actually ruled by reptilian people is a theory that has existed for a number of years and that is perhaps best defined as a conspiracy theory. The reptiles belong to the highest power elite and have a finger (or a claw) in most of the world’s major political and economic sectors. Behind the theory is the Briton David Icke, who has written around 20 books about what he believes to be malicious lizards.

– Lies have been told about our species that I want to address, writes Verrett.

He writes that his “species” is a collection of beings and that they came to earth to create structures that would help people to achieve liberation.

– We shake up everything that actually prevents or restricts people from liberation, he writes about his “fellow men”

Inspired by conspiracy idol
Media scholar and author John Fürseth has written several books on conspiracy theories. He says Durek Verrett’s post is reminiscent of David Icke’s conspiracies.

– The big difference is that these lizards appear to be friendly to Durek while they are not to Icke.

Icke claims, among other things, that the most powerful families, including the entire British royal family, are made up of hybrids between humans and lizards. He has also been accused of anti-Semitism by people who believe that “lizards” is a code word for Jews.

– It seems that Durek heard from Icke, but that he is giving the theories a positive twist by saying that they are here to help the people. It’s a bit of “fun” for lack of better words, says Fürseth.

Concerned about the 5G theory
Durek Verrett also writes that there is a counterpart to his people. They too must be here on earth.

He defines it as “The Gray”.

– They have removed people from the planet to learn more about our weaknesses and how frequencies move through us. They learned to perturb our frequencies by sending certain frequencies like 5G and all those things that get inserted, writes Verrett.

5G is the latest and fastest generation of cellular networks that is now being rolled out across Norway. Many fear, among other things, that the radiation from the new masts could damage the immune system, which researchers have rejected. Fürseth finds it much more frightening that Verrett has thrown himself into the 5G conspiracy theory.

– We see that it has had a lot of ugly consequences in the UK where people vandalized the 5G masts and attacked and injured the fitters, he says.

He adds that the 5G issue is also a recurring topic among corona deniers, including the demonstrations in Oslo. But he’s not surprised by Verrett’s post.

– No, not at all, says Fürseth, referring to Verrett’s controversial claims that he cured cancer and could predict terrorist attacks.

Believes the castle has to distance itself
Speaking to TV 2, Verrett recently denied having cured cancer and says he was misquoted. He said he could “help cancer”.

– Durek is probably looking for some attention. It would have been pretty funny if he hadn’t plunged into 5G, which isn’t very funny anymore after it became part of the Corona conspiracies. It’s actually pretty serious, says Fürseth. Now he thinks the palace should distance itself from the statements made to Verrett.

– That with 5G is actually so serious that it would have been nice if Märtha or the palace could say that they are not behind it, since Durek is an associated member of the royal family.

The palace does not want to comment on Durek Verrett’s testimony to NRK. Princess Märtha Louise’s secretary, Carina Scheele Carlsen, does not want to comment on the case either.

I don’t care so long he isn’t an anti vaxxer!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1977 on: October 09, 2021, 01:36:24 PM »

Ummm what the f***? This man is absolutely insane. I hope the girls don’t have to spend much time around him.

I just checked his instagram and don’t see this anymore - wonder if he had to take it down (either from ML or someone else).
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1978 on: October 09, 2021, 02:18:20 PM »

So not only does this man have a well documented history of abuse, both physical and emotional, he is also a raving lunatic.

Its time for the Behns and H&S to get those girls away from him. ML has made her bed, let her lie in it but her daughters need to be protected.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1979 on: October 09, 2021, 02:41:26 PM »

Ummm what the f***? This man is absolutely insane. I hope the girls don’t have to spend much time around him.

I just checked his instagram and don’t see this anymore - wonder if he had to take it down (either from ML or someone else).

Unsurprisingly he seems to have taken it down but his latest post is conspiracy theorist as well.

If he truly believes that then he is more nuts than I realised. Or even more of a con man than he has previously shown.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: