Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 498577 times)
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1980 on: October 09, 2021, 03:15:08 PM »

That is frightening. But he seems to get the attention he clearly wants, when articles are written and experts asked to comment. Some say negative attention is better than no attention.
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1981 on: October 09, 2021, 03:49:18 PM »

So not only does this man have a well documented history of abuse, both physical and emotional, he is also a raving lunatic.

Its time for the Behns and H&S to get those girls away from him. ML has made her bed, let her lie in it but her daughters need to be protected.

I don't know about the Behns, but I don't expect anything drastic from Harold and Sonja, and even less from Haakon or Mette-Marit.  I like the Norwegian RF well enough but they seem to be very hands off when it comes to discipline.  Martha L. has had "issues" from a long time back, and look what Haakon was allowed to marry, and how they tolerated MM's vacations, her chasing rich guys, and lack of worth ethic all from way back.

The best thing would be to enforce the PRINCESS title never being used at ANY time outside Norway & insist on ML moving permanently to CA (without any of her daughters) and keeping both these nutbags far away from the nucleus of the RF.   Pay her to stay away if necessary, or at least make her allowance contingent on this ... Make it absolutely plain Shameman is NOT WELCOME in Norway and ML will naturally keep away too, while she's in his thrall.   

This back-n-forth between Norway and CA and the RF's continued tolerance of him at family occasions like Xmas & so on will only keep doing damage.  If they can do nothing else at least restrict his access to their family occasions.

But of course nothing will actually be done.

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1982 on: October 09, 2021, 03:54:26 PM »

Ha ha, I noticed I typed "lack of worth ethic" when I meant lack of work ethic, rather a Freudian slip there!   Laugh bounce

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1983 on: October 09, 2021, 04:00:43 PM »

Do we know for sure he was with the RF for Christmas and such?  He says he was, but did the king and queen say so too?  I can't remember any more...  I mean, maybe they've "met" him, but spend such an important holiday together?  If he had, wouldn't he be flaunting the photographs?
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1984 on: October 09, 2021, 04:25:02 PM »

Do we know for sure he was with the RF for Christmas and such?  He says he was, but did the king and queen say so too?  I can't remember any more...  I mean, maybe they've "met" him, but spend such an important holiday together?  If he had, wouldn't he be flaunting the photographs?

Christmas day service

https://www.newmyroyals.c...queen-sonja-attended.html 2019
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1985 on: October 09, 2021, 04:46:04 PM »

Dead   Dead  Dead  I just gagged a little bit...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1986 on: October 09, 2021, 05:32:21 PM »

Do we know for sure he was with the RF for Christmas and such?  He says he was, but did the king and queen say so too?  I can't remember any more...  I mean, maybe they've "met" him, but spend such an important holiday together?  If he had, wouldn't he be flaunting the photographs?

Christmas day service

https://www.newmyroyals.c...queen-sonja-attended.html 2019

I really like Harald and Sonja, and it's so disappointing that they allow this man around the family. ML is an adult and can whatever she wants, but they absolutely should not be welcoming him to anything with them.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1987 on: October 09, 2021, 05:43:21 PM »

I think what is so sad about those photos was that we know now how the day was to end - with the sad news of Ari's death.   
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1988 on: October 09, 2021, 05:49:12 PM »

ML is so lucky that the Norwegians are so liberal. Her whole status comes from the social status of her family. Currently she is working against the RF. The problem is that her parents and her brother seem so incredibly nice, so nobody will work against her and her extravagancies there.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1989 on: October 09, 2021, 08:15:22 PM »

I wonder if ML has threatened her parents in some way, like, accept my boyfriend or you won't see your granddaughters again, or something like that. Honestly I wouldn't put it past her. I believe she is way nuttier than we think.

I'd really like to know what Harald and Sonja really think of all of this.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1990 on: October 09, 2021, 10:32:13 PM »

Is anything written in Norwegian media about him? Or critical of the two of them?

I remember Norwegian media being pretty deferential to their royal family. Not like the uk media, always a rough crowd.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1991 on: October 10, 2021, 09:41:34 PM »

He is a reptilian, he says? Wow, he really took him being called a snake to heart....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1992 on: October 11, 2021, 03:28:39 AM »

God, I'd forgotten that service attendance, because, as you said, what ended up happening that day.  My ex killed himself, and I was just so sad about Ari.  I still am.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1993 on: October 11, 2021, 05:29:36 AM »

I’m sorry Celia.
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1994 on: October 11, 2021, 09:50:15 AM »

I just keep coming up with ick, ick and more ick every time I see these two together!  How did she go so badly off the deep end to go for this sickening, creepy, leech of a man!! 😵🥴🤢🤮
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: