Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 526238 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2085 on: December 05, 2021, 06:00:31 PM »

I have to say that every since the shaman -- whom I know by his extremely dubious California reputation -- came into the picture, I can't make myself read anything about Martha Louise. It's just too gross, distressing and, I know, embarrassing for the Norwegian royal family. UGH!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2086 on: December 05, 2021, 10:10:39 PM »

I forgot she was first. You could be right!

yes but she was not going to be CP in line for the throne irrespective of which order she was born, was she?

Hence the attention seeking, JMHO

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2087 on: December 06, 2021, 09:29:07 PM »

Hakoon is the more balanced one of the two, for sure. She seems to need a lot of validation from outside and she always publicly needs to talk about stuff that is better kept private. That whole relationship with the shamane has been dragged into the open. And it has the "do we care" thing. Do we care? Well, we dish because it is so cringeworthy. This is so far from any normal adult relationship, especially when there are children involved.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2088 on: December 27, 2021, 04:44:39 PM »

It seems ML and the girls celebrated Christmas in the US

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2089 on: December 27, 2021, 06:08:11 PM »

This is such a hard time of year for the girls, I hope they supported the decision to spend the holidays in the States and wasn't made to by ML or Mr Durex.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2090 on: December 27, 2021, 06:33:37 PM »

It might be a good idea to be somewhere where they are anonymous and far away from Norway. Must be incredible hard for them.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2091 on: December 28, 2021, 02:07:47 PM »

Kidney transplant recipient Shaman Durek is seriously ill - undergoing dialysis
https://www.svenskdam.se/...sjuk-gar-i-dialys/8121015

According to Norwegian media reports, Shaman Durek is sufferering from severe kidney disease - but Princess Märtha Louise is there to support him.

Princess Märtha Louise's boyfriend Shaman Durek is seriously ill. According to information in Norwegian Se og Hør, Shaman Durek, who turned 47 in November, is in need of dialysis between three and five times a week, a treatment he is said to receive at various dialysis centers in Los Angeles, including Santa Monica, not far from Beverly Hills where he lives.

It was also in Los Angeles that Se og Hør reporter Anders Johan Stavseng recently met Durek Verrett. However, he declined to comment on any questions regarding his illness.

Shaman Durek has lived with a severe kidney problem for much of his 47 years. He has shared how he went on dialysis between the years 2004 and 2012, and about how nine years ago, on June 2, 2012, he had a new kidney transplanted. Donor was his sister Angelina Verrett-Byrne, 48.

Se og Hør has sought Princess Märtha Louise's spokesperson Carina Scheele Carlsen for a comment, but she has not answered.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2092 on: December 28, 2021, 02:25:01 PM »

I hope he will recover his health and ML her common self-preservation sense.
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

Wishing everyone a Happy and Bright New Year!

Ignore
« Reply #2093 on: December 28, 2021, 03:59:05 PM »

This is such a hard time of year for the girls, I hope they supported the decision to spend the holidays in the States and wasn't made to by ML or Mr Durex.

I can't stand the Conman, and I wish he wasn't a part of their lives, but a complete change of scene for the young ladies at this time of year was probably a good idea. 

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2094 on: December 28, 2021, 09:47:35 PM »

Kidney transplant recipient Shaman Durek is seriously ill - undergoing dialysis
https://www.svenskdam.se/...sjuk-gar-i-dialys/8121015

According to Norwegian media reports, Shaman Durek is sufferering from severe kidney disease - but Princess Märtha Louise is there to support him.

Princess Märtha Louise's boyfriend Shaman Durek is seriously ill. According to information in Norwegian Se og Hør, Shaman Durek, who turned 47 in November, is in need of dialysis between three and five times a week, a treatment he is said to receive at various dialysis centers in Los Angeles, including Santa Monica, not far from Beverly Hills where he lives.

It was also in Los Angeles that Se og Hør reporter Anders Johan Stavseng recently met Durek Verrett. However, he declined to comment on any questions regarding his illness.

Shaman Durek has lived with a severe kidney problem for much of his 47 years. He has shared how he went on dialysis between the years 2004 and 2012, and about how nine years ago, on June 2, 2012, he had a new kidney transplanted. Donor was his sister Angelina Verrett-Byrne, 48.

Se og Hør has sought Princess Märtha Louise's spokesperson Carina Scheele Carlsen for a comment, but she has not answered.

3-5 times a week doesn't not augur well. nor the fact he is back on dialysis with a donor kidney.

doesn't Dan vikki's husband survive on one kidney?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2095 on: December 29, 2021, 04:17:00 AM »

Responding to Gemsheal and Miss Marple, I agree the change of scenery could be exactly what the young girls need given this hard time. I just hope the decision was theirs rather than "mamma decides we're spending the holidays in the States".

I must confess I'm a sentimental person at heart. When it is the anniversary of a loved one's passing, I have the desire to spend the day with my closest relatives/acquaintances to the deceased person. I know that's just me, but for the girls I wonder if their paternal grandparents (if still with us) would like to see their son's legacy.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2096 on: December 29, 2021, 11:40:22 AM »

Not being snarky but doesn't he espouse using only natural health remedies?

I hope the girls had a choice of whether to be in Norway or USA but if they did I don't blame them for choosing to be away from home for it.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2097 on: December 29, 2021, 03:10:18 PM »

I have a friend who has a kidney transplant: And ten years is very often the life span of a donated kidney. You can get another transplant or you can be very lucky but ten year is the average it is working properly in your body.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2098 on: January 02, 2022, 07:13:31 PM »

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2099 on: January 02, 2022, 08:48:11 PM »

Her daughters don't look really happy.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141   Go Up