Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 100011 times)
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »

Märtha Louise at an 80s themed birthday party   

Blink I thought she was channeling her SIL hairstyle  Tongue

onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »

she definitely got the 80's sense of style!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2017, 07:01:29 AM »

August 25
Märtha-Louise attended the opening ceremony of 50th Deaf Culture Festival (Døves Kulturdager) held at the National Theater (Den Nationale Scene) in Bergen.
Märtha-Louise is the supporter and patron of Norwegian Association of the Deaf.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »

Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng presented their book Født sensitiv (Born sensitive) at the book fair in Gothenburg, Sweden

leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:02 PM »

Is this that talking to angels crap again? I thought she had let that go?
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2017, 06:20:53 PM »

Nope, it's about her life as a highly sensitive person.

https://www.adlibris.com/...berattelser-9789198403800

High sensitivity is a congenital personality trait that implies a deep susceptibility to senses. Highly sensitive people are aware of the finely tuned shades of life and often feel what is going on under the surface - like the mood of a room or how someone is behind a facade. People with high sensitivity feel stronger and think more than others - which is good and bad.

In this book, Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Elisabeth Nordeng share their personal stories of life as highly sensitive and how they both have come to see the personality trait as a strength.

Through meetings with other highly sensitive women and men, researchers and experts, the authors give a new picture of how highly sensitivite people experience the world and how they can find their natural place in it.

We will follow the authors through childhood, adolescence and adulthood, and share their joy, sorrow and frank reflection. At the end of the book there are exercises for a better everyday life and a richer life as highly sensitive person.

"We hear what you say, but we hear and see everything else too."
Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng"
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: October 02, 2017, 06:36:38 PM »

My bad. I never knew about this pre-disposition to emotional sensitivity.

It must be tough being extra sensitive and people writing it off as hysteria.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: October 02, 2017, 06:41:50 PM »

Nope, it's about her life as a highly sensitive person.

https://www.adlibris.com/...berattelser-9789198403800

High sensitivity is a congenital personality trait that implies a deep susceptibility to senses. Highly sensitive people are aware of the finely tuned shades of life and often feel what is going on under the surface - like the mood of a room or how someone is behind a facade. People with high sensitivity feel stronger and think more than others - which is good and bad.

In this book, Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Elisabeth Nordeng share their personal stories of life as highly sensitive and how they both have come to see the personality trait as a strength.

Through meetings with other highly sensitive women and men, researchers and experts, the authors give a new picture of how highly sensitivite people experience the world and how they can find their natural place in it.

We will follow the authors through childhood, adolescence and adulthood, and share their joy, sorrow and frank reflection. At the end of the book there are exercises for a better everyday life and a richer life as highly sensitive person.

"We hear what you say, but we hear and see everything else too."
Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I support this book 100%. Call it ESP, being psychic or sensitive, there is a tendency in some people (myself included) to sense things that are outside the norm for most people. I've been this way since birth, I can remember things from before I was 2 years old because of this heightened sensitivity. To this day I get feelings that I can't explain logically that I have learned to pay attention to because they are usually correct. It's really a burden to me, I hate the deja vu feelings I get. I have lucid dreams that more often than not come true. It's disturbing in the extreme, so if Martha Louise can find some positive in it good for her!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: October 02, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »

Well, if you never have to worry about "everyday problems" like paying your bills, hoping to get the kids in a good school, looking for a mortgage you surely can be oversensitive to the small things in the world.  Secret
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: October 14, 2017, 11:25:51 AM »

ML fell off her horse and broke her leg

https://www.seher.no/kong...ar-brukket-foten/68787474

AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: October 14, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »

ML fell off her horse and broke her leg

https://www.seher.no/kong...ar-brukket-foten/68787474

Oh my, that's terrible! So if we see her at the Norwegian Nobel ceremony she'll be on crutches most likely.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: October 20, 2017, 06:03:20 PM »

In my surroundings there are people who claim to be high-sensitive, but not in the paranormal way. It is mend in the way that they are very open for emotions, signals and such like of others (most of the time they are not aware of it). It often drains their energy and sometimes they are left with negative feelings. In these case they need some time on their own, to regenerate. They also have to learn to set a sort of boundaries.

Some think I have it also in some extent. As similar to some of my familymembers we seem to be very approachable for other people to tell or to share their issues and related. As if they can feel we are open for it. My family members even have it in such extent that many babies and small children stop crying when put next to them or on their lap. We had a cousin who as a baby was very focussed on her parents, resulting in crying and screaming when someone else was handling her. We noticed that when my father was present it would help to put this cousin in his arms and or on his lap. She almost directly stopt crying and often look up at my dad as she was examining him.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: October 30, 2017, 05:24:40 PM »

Märtha Louise gave an interview to Swedish Expressen about her new book. She also talked about her childhood and how she never understood why people looked up to her just because she was born a princess

https://translate.google....mp;edit-text=&act=url
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2017, 02:34:44 PM »

ML attended the 100 years celebration of HLF Oslo (an association of people with hearing loss) at Oslo City Hall. She is patron of the organization

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: