Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 174663 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: May 16, 2019, 07:12:06 PM »

The Norwegian media is reporting that tickets to the tour are sold out and the tickets from the sale alone will amount to at least a million Norwegian crowns. Seems like everyone wants to see the Shaman and the Princess. He sure picked the right woman for girlfriend  Whistle But ML is also getting a lot of criticism for using her title to promote this business.

https://www.dagbladet.no/...jaman-kjaeresten/71082010

The press also noticed two sentences recently added to Shaman's website:

"We can't guarantee you will be cured of you ailment. To be cured of a disease is dependent on the determination of the patient"

So..if you dont get cured, it's your own fault!  Beer
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: May 16, 2019, 07:13:16 PM »

I knew this "relationship" was going to be a train wreck from the moment I saw her ridiculous post on IG but this level if hot mess was beyond my imagination.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: May 16, 2019, 07:25:11 PM »

The Norwegian media is reporting that tickets to the tour are sold out and the tickets from the sale alone will amount to at least a million Norwegian crowns. Seems like everyone wants to see the Shaman and the Princess. He sure picked the right woman for girlfriend  Whistle But ML is also getting a lot of criticism for using her title to promote this business.

"We can't guarantee you will be cured of you ailment. To be cured of a disease is dependent on the determination of the patient"

So..if you dont get cured, it's your own fault!  Beer

I wouldn't say it so drastically. While I'm in no way a friend of the methods of this Shaman, it's certainly true that whatever illness you've a lot of healing has to do with self motivation and the will to survive. Of course right medication is one thing, but determination is too.

If you've cancer for example you can either think: I will die anyway or you can fight and believe that you will survive.

Of course you might die too, if you're a fighter (which is then in no way your fault of course), but you're increasing your chances, if your mind plays "I will survive" too.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:31:00 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: May 16, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »

To think I always thought that Norway was a little bit boring......
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: May 16, 2019, 07:32:36 PM »

So he’s using her for publicity.
This will end well  Halo
Thumb up

Why Ari is crazy? I don't know much about him, I only saw his artistic side in that exhibition he participated in recently.

Ari tries too hard to be avant garde, including cross dressing. I have a hard time with the word 'crazy' because everyone's sense of 'normal' is different, but I agree in this case that he's abnormal to most people. The feeling just comes from years of observing his definite weirdness.

This guy though, he's crazy and I have no problem saying it, and so is ML for getting involved with him. Those poor girls should not be exposed to this charlatain but I'm sure they have been. He's evil as well for exploiting weak and vulnerable people like cancer patients.

I used to like ML a lot, I thought she was quirky but sweet. Now I've lost respect just like with Tess the Mess. This older generation of monarchs (Sonia & Harald, Paola & Albert, D & Charles and more) did a horrible job overseeing their children's upbringings and many of them are strongly damaged. I hope this generation of royals have learned from their parents mistakes, but unfortunately I don't think most of them (except the Belgians) have learned a darn thing except what to demand and how lazy they can get by with being. All JMO.

I absolutely loathe people who play on the ill and vulnerable.

Increasing mitochondria my arse.

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2019, 07:34:30 PM »

So he’s using her for publicity.
This will end well  Halo
Thumb up

Why Ari is crazy? I don't know much about him, I only saw his artistic side in that exhibition he participated in recently.

Ari tries too hard to be avant garde, including cross dressing. I have a hard time with the word 'crazy' because everyone's sense of 'normal' is different, but I agree in this case that he's abnormal to most people. The feeling just comes from years of observing his definite weirdness.

This guy though, he's crazy and I have no problem saying it, and so is ML for getting involved with him. Those poor girls should not be exposed to this charlatain but I'm sure they have been. He's evil as well for exploiting weak and vulnerable people like cancer patients.

I used to like ML a lot, I thought she was quirky but sweet. Now I've lost respect just like with Tess the Mess. This older generation of monarchs (Sonia & Harald, Paola & Albert, D & Charles and more) did a horrible job overseeing their children's upbringings and many of them are strongly damaged. I hope this generation of royals have learned from their parents mistakes, but unfortunately I don't think most of them (except the Belgians) have learned a darn thing except what to demand and how lazy they can get by with being. All JMO.
You're right, abnormal is a more appropriate and accurate word to describe the situation.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2019, 07:41:31 PM »

The Norwegian media is reporting that tickets to the tour are sold out and the tickets from the sale alone will amount to at least a million Norwegian crowns. Seems like everyone wants to see the Shaman and the Princess. He sure picked the right woman for girlfriend  Whistle But ML is also getting a lot of criticism for using her title to promote this business.

I've seen this "approach" before, it seems it's a common practice for this kind of people, "therapists", life coachers etc. Aprox. 2 years ago, I saw an ad about a greek woman, I think she was life coach, and because of curiousity I visited her page on facebook. She was supporting, among others, that she had a patient (suffering from cancer) who for a long time didn't have any improvement. After this period, he revealed to her that he had a trial and him appearing sick would probably help him to earn the case. Supposedly, after the trial, he fought cancer successfully. In the comments, there was a woman who had lost her father because of cancer and expressed her disagreement and what the "therapist" answered? That the woman's father didn't want to be saved (with these words exactly) and that's why he died. I was furious on this answer. It's hideous and such an insult to the patients, their relatives and all those who have died or who have lost someone.
ML is extremely naive, as it seems, and promoting ideas like the ones her boyfriend has it's dangerous. I cannot stress enough how dangerous these ideas are.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:48:27 PM by onar » Logged

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: May 16, 2019, 07:44:03 PM »

I wouldn't say it so drastically. While I'm in no way a friend of the methods of this Shaman, it's certainly true that whatever illness you've a lot of healing has to do with self motivation and the will to survive. Of course right medication is one thing, but determination is too.

If you've cancer for example you can either think: I will die anyway or you can fight and believe that you will survive.

Of course you might die too, if you're a fighter (which is then in no way your fault of course), but you're increasing your chances, if your mind plays "I will survive" too.

Dear Kristallinchen, matter of fact - we all die. Even the fighters.
As for the rhetorics, if you want to take the time, read this article (in German) https://m.faz.net/aktuell...ngehoerigen-15266490.html. It gave me a lot of food for thought and it changed my way of comforting people with terminal illness.

____

People like the Shaman, cashing in on people's (false) hopes, should be prohibited from doing so. This is criminal in my eyes.

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: May 16, 2019, 07:47:45 PM »

The Norwegian media is reporting that tickets to the tour are sold out and the tickets from the sale alone will amount to at least a million Norwegian crowns. Seems like everyone wants to see the Shaman and the Princess. He sure picked the right woman for girlfriend  Whistle But ML is also getting a lot of criticism for using her title to promote this business.

So..if you dont get cured, it's your own faultBeer
I've seen this "approach" before, it seems it's a common practice for this kind of people, "therapists", life coachers etc. Aprox. 2 years ago, I saw an ad about a greek woman, I think she was life coach, and because of curiousity I visited her page on facebook. She was supporting, among others, that she had a patient (suffering from cancer) who for a long time didn't have any improvement. After this period, he revealed to her that he had a trial and him appearing sick would probably help him to earn the case. Supposedly, after the trial, he fought cancer successfully. In the comments, there a woman who had lost her father because of cancer and expressed her disagreement and what the "therapist" answered? That the woman's father didn't want to be saved (with these words exactly) and that's why he died. I was furious on this answer. It's hideous and such an insult to the patients, their relatives and all those who have died or who have lost someone.
ML is extremely naive, as it seems, and promoting ideas like the ones her boyfriend has it's dangerous. I cannot stress enough how dangerous these ides are.

Farrah Fawcett comes to mind. Of course everyone can pursue whatever treatment they desire, and I do believe in the power of hope and faith. But to put a disclaimer on your faith-based website is cold and calculating, positive energy has nothing to do with it. I'm glad the church official denied their request to hold a meeting in his church, I don't think this is anything the church wants to be involved in.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: May 16, 2019, 07:54:46 PM »

What happens in shamanism is that we actually have the ability to give us access to the atoms. We can rotate the nucleus of the atoms, as well as the electrons in the atoms, which literally reduce age. These are really powerful issues, he says in the interview with US Focus TV Network that streams their talk shows.

Shaman Durek, quoted in Norway Today

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: May 16, 2019, 07:58:56 PM »

Oh brother...

A typical day for me involves getting up around 6:00 in the morning. I do shamanic exercises where I practice increasing my powers, raising certain frequencies in my energy, and opening certain aspects of my consciousness… [with] movements…that are used to open up gates of energy which we learn when we're young when we're training as shamans. And then if I need to, I speak to my ancestors…, or another type of person who was once living or non-living; make connections.

Then I do what's called spirit hacking. I go and basically change and regulate my body; I'll burn fat in my body, I'll increase my energy levels, I'll change my brain chemistry, increase energy in my synapses. Some of it could be clearing out my chakras or increasing rotation of my electrons. It depends on what I need for that day.

After I spirit hack myself I do this thing called warding myself up, also called soul talk. What I do is I talk to [my inner] little boy, which is the creator, which is the source. And I tell him all the things that he is and that way I become those things. I'll say, “I love how smart you are, I love how you're always at the right place at the right time, I love how you're always giving and supporting other people.” Then I usually work out before my assistant walks in and goes over everything we have to get done that day.

https://www.lofficielusa....dvisor-interview-issue-03

Whereas a typical day for me involves getting up at 5:30, eating a banana and wishing I had a different job, all without an assistant.

And I do this thing called cat talk. What I do is talk to my two cats. I'll say, "I love how cute you are, I love how you are always lying on exactly the things I need for work"

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »

As for the rhetorics, if you want to take the time, read this article (in German) https://m.faz.net/aktuell...ngehoerigen-15266490.html. It gave me a lot of food for thought and it changed my way of comforting people with terminal illness.

____

People like the Shaman, cashing in on people's (false) hopes, should be prohibited from doing so. This is criminal in my eyes.

That was an interesting read. Thank you for posting it, Kaiserin  Star
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: May 16, 2019, 08:07:19 PM »

____

Read the article and yes I agree. Accepting death is invitable, if there's no other chance and yes people around should be realistic and not give a dying person false hopes.

But I stand with my opinion that wanting to survive is an important fact in healing supposing that it's not a terminal illness and totally unrealistic. Or what about coma patients waking up after years, when nobody thought it possible and doctors too have given up?

But back to topic: I'm in no way say that I condemn the methods of these people.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 08:18:03 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: May 16, 2019, 08:28:21 PM »

What happens in shamanism is that we actually have the ability to give us access to the atoms. We can rotate the nucleus of the atoms, as well as the electrons in the atoms, which literally reduce age. These are really powerful issues, he says in the interview with US Focus TV Network that streams their talk shows.

Sure... he can acess the atoms and biology and chemistry degrees are burnt down on their own, automatically!

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: May 17, 2019, 12:21:32 AM »

The breakfast tv appearance is always the most romantic part of any new relationship

Star

Followed closely by flaunting the ring for the cameras. However in this case I believe there will be an engagement medicine bundle.

Sure... he can acess the atoms and biology and chemistry degrees are burnt down on their own, automatically!

He will certainly be accessing the atoms of her bank account. So ultimately she’ll have to rotate her own nuclei.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: