Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 187711 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: May 17, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »

So he’s using her for publicity.
This will end well  Halo
Thumb up

Why Ari is crazy? I don't know much about him, I only saw his artistic side in that exhibition he participated in recently.

Ari tries too hard to be avant garde, including cross dressing. I have a hard time with the word 'crazy' because everyone's sense of 'normal' is different, but I agree in this case that he's abnormal to most people. The feeling just comes from years of observing his definite weirdness.

This guy though, he's crazy and I have no problem saying it, and so is ML for getting involved with him. Those poor girls should not be exposed to this charlatain but I'm sure they have been. He's evil as well for exploiting weak and vulnerable people like cancer patients.

I used to like ML a lot, I thought she was quirky but sweet. Now I've lost respect just like with Tess the Mess. This older generation of monarchs (Sonia & Harald, Paola & Albert, D & Charles and more) did a horrible job overseeing their children's upbringings and many of them are strongly damaged. I hope this generation of royals have learned from their parents mistakes, but unfortunately I don't think most of them (except the Belgians) have learned a darn thing except what to demand and how lazy they can get by with being. All JMO.

Star Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: May 17, 2019, 12:35:52 AM »

Oh brother...

A typical day for me involves getting up around 6:00 in the morning. I do shamanic exercises where I practice increasing my powers, raising certain frequencies in my energy, and opening certain aspects of my consciousness… [with] movements…that are used to open up gates of energy which we learn when we're young when we're training as shamans. And then if I need to, I speak to my ancestors…, or another type of person who was once living or non-living; make connections.

Then I do what's called spirit hacking. I go and basically change and regulate my body; I'll burn fat in my body, I'll increase my energy levels, I'll change my brain chemistry, increase energy in my synapses. Some of it could be clearing out my chakras or increasing rotation of my electrons. It depends on what I need for that day.

After I spirit hack myself I do this thing called warding myself up, also called soul talk. What I do is I talk to [my inner] little boy, which is the creator, which is the source. And I tell him all the things that he is and that way I become those things. I'll say, “I love how smart you are, I love how you're always at the right place at the right time, I love how you're always giving and supporting other people.” Then I usually work out before my assistant walks in and goes over everything we have to get done that day.

https://www.lofficielusa....dvisor-interview-issue-03

Whereas a typical day for me involves getting up at 5:30, eating a banana and wishing I had a different job, all without an assistant.

And I do this thing called cat talk. What I do is talk to my two cats. I'll say, "I love how cute you are, I love how you are always lying on exactly the things I need for work"

Star

yeah but FC did you change any atoms by 537am?  Blink 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: May 17, 2019, 12:37:18 AM »

He will certainly be accessing the atoms of her bank account. So ultimately she’ll have to rotate her own nuclei.
[/quote]

Star AB, Kristhcallin, kaiserin LA and KC

this has become such a fun and enjoyable trhead. here's to shaman  Beer

this whole thing reminds me of Burt Lancaster film, the Rain maker:

http://www.tcm.com/mediar...ovie-Clip-Man-to-Man.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../The_Rainmaker_(1956_film)

G Smiley

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: May 17, 2019, 12:59:40 AM »

The breakfast tv appearance is always the most romantic part of any new relationship

Star

Followed closely by flaunting the ring for the cameras. However in this case I believe there will be an engagement medicine bundle.

What happens in shamanism is that we actually have the ability to give us access to the atoms. We can rotate the nucleus of the atoms, as well as the electrons in the atoms, which literally reduce age. These are really powerful issues, he says in the interview with US Focus TV Network that streams their talk shows.

Shaman Durek, quoted in Norway Today

Sure... he can acess the atoms and biology and chemistry degrees are burnt down on their own, automatically!

He will certainly be accessing the atoms of her bank account. So ultimately she’ll have to rotate her own nuclei.

Thumb up

I couldn't imagine that ML would provide us wih such a kind of gossip!

MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: May 17, 2019, 03:06:14 AM »

Martha Louise is considered by some as illuminated. She opened a school of angels, to teach people how to talk to them.

She could be living in a fantasy world or abused by charlatans, after her marriage started to fall appart.

I hope that she will fçind another hobby.
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: May 17, 2019, 11:05:07 AM »

I must say, this has been the silliest, most enjoyable and entertaining thread in all the decades I have read on royal forums.  The members here are very entertaining to a point I  am laughing so hard that my dog barked at me......Thank you everyone so much for making my day! Beer Jumping Laugh bounce Supercontent Supercontent
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: May 17, 2019, 12:42:02 PM »

They should do a reality show. I would watch.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2019, 04:24:25 PM »

where does ml live?  is she in one of the palaces?

i just can't see this relationship lasting...she seems a bit older than him too, not that that really matters.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2019, 11:53:57 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/w...NgIw&feature=youtu.be

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2019, 11:59:32 PM »

Dead

Star

G Crap

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2019, 12:04:25 AM »

I must say, this has been the silliest, most enjoyable and entertaining thread in all the decades I have read on royal forums.  The members here are very entertaining to a point I  am laughing so hard that my dog barked at me......Thank you everyone so much for making my day! Beer Jumping Laugh bounce Supercontent Supercontent

You've to thank ML and Mr Shaman for the entertainment.  Jumping
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2019, 12:51:17 AM »

You've to thank ML and Mr Shaman for the entertainment.  Jumping

More of our frequent fliers should venture over here. There is so much entertainment in the European royal threads.

My god, the best sitcom writers in the world wouldn’t have made this up.

Oh, ML!

karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2019, 03:35:34 AM »

Does anyone else remember way back in the early 90's when ML was named as 'the other woman' in divorced proceedings in London? She had an affair with a married man (was it her riding instructor?) and was to be called to testify but Daddy King pulled the diplomatic immunity card and brought her back to Norway before she could be called into court. She's always been a loose cannon, she just covers it under an innocent looking exterior.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: May 18, 2019, 03:39:35 AM »

I never knew that, karma.

Wow.

I did know of the angels and other associated weirdness, so this bizarre relationship doesn't shock me.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2019, 11:14:00 AM »

Oh come on, they make a fab couple - he thinks he's a spirit and she speaks to Angels....they are nuts together!

The only issue is she uses her title to boost income from the people gullible enough to spend money on this rubbish

That said, she is clever enough to make the relationship public just before they start their "tour" so that everyone is talking about it thus boosting ticket sales. Maybe not so nuts on that one...or he is influencing her
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: