Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 305191 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: May 18, 2019, 03:43:02 PM »

he needs to go back to acting school
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: May 18, 2019, 04:19:37 PM »

Does anyone else remember way back in the early 90's when ML was named as 'the other woman' in divorced proceedings in London? She had an affair with a married man (was it her riding instructor?) and was to be called to testify but Daddy King pulled the diplomatic immunity card and brought her back to Norway before she could be called into court. She's always been a loose cannon, she just covers it under an innocent looking exterior.

I did not know that, KC.  Star

But I was just thinking that there’s probably a lot about ML that we don’t know.  I was also thinking that this isn’t an isolated incident. Maybe she is truly cray-cray or she’s  very determined to hurt her family. I feel sorry for her daughters.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: May 18, 2019, 09:28:16 PM »

Her parents can't be too happy. Thumb down
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2019, 01:55:37 PM »

Well, if you have sometime on your hands, come to London

https://www.mindbodyspiri...and-creative-intelligence

Its cheap at £20 and we ladies can be empowered by him just like Martha-Louise.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2019, 03:11:43 PM »

Does anyone else remember way back in the early 90's when ML was named as 'the other woman' in divorced proceedings in London? She had an affair with a married man (was it her riding instructor?) and was to be called to testify but Daddy King pulled the diplomatic immunity card and brought her back to Norway before she could be called into court. She's always been a loose cannon, she just covers it under an innocent looking exterior.

But I was just thinking that thereís probably a lot about ML that we donít know.  I was also thinking that this isnít an isolated incident. Maybe she is truly cray-cray or sheís  very determined to hurt her family. I feel sorry for her daughters.

Well her brother partnered up with someone who was not seen as a suitable consort so not sure it is just her ? Guess they were both enabled to make their own choices
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: May 19, 2019, 03:52:05 PM »

Both her brother and her SIL seem to follow the rules. Is there anything wrong with their finances;do they take personal benefit -- economically-- from their position? This is a question from someone who doesn't read Norwegian papers,so I' m asking seriously.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: May 19, 2019, 04:07:37 PM »

But I was just thinking that thereís probably a lot about ML that we donít know.  I was also thinking that this isnít an isolated incident. Maybe she is truly cray-cray or sheís  very determined to hurt her family. I feel sorry for her daughters.

Well her brother partnered up with someone who was not seen as a suitable consort so not sure it is just her ? Guess they were both enabled to make their own choices

Considering their father gave his father an ultimatum "allow me to marry Sonja or I will never marry" (which would have ended their family's reign) I do think that ML and Haakon were give a lot of freedom when it can to choosing a spouse (Harald probably felt that he couldn't advise them since he didn't listen to his own father).  Perhaps too much freedom...especially since the only issue with Sonja was that she was a commoner.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: May 19, 2019, 04:16:07 PM »

Both her brother and her SIL seem to follow the rules. Is there anything wrong with their finances;do they take personal benefit -- economically-- from their position? This is a question from someone who doesn't read Norwegian papers,so I' m asking seriously.

Well they are on the payroll so they don't need to have other financial interests and will inherit one day ... so different circumstances
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: May 19, 2019, 04:25:38 PM »

But I was just thinking that there’s probably a lot about ML that we don’t know.  I was also thinking that this isn’t an isolated incident. Maybe she is truly cray-cray or she’s  very determined to hurt her family. I feel sorry for her daughters.

Considering their father gave his father an ultimatum "allow me to marry Sonja or I will never marry" (which would have ended their family's reign) I do think that ML and Haakon were give a lot of freedom when it can to choosing a spouse (Harald probably felt that he couldn't advise them since he didn't listen to his own father).  Perhaps too much freedom...especially since the only issue with Sonja was that she was a commoner.

To me, Harald and Sonja have always seemed like parents who can't say no to their kids. I guess that's understandable given what they went through to get married, and they also struggled a lot to have children (Sonja had two miscarriages, one mid-pregnancy). They didn't want their kids to go through the same things as they did, so they gave them a lot of freedom, too much freedom, and it completely backfired on them.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: May 19, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »

To me, Harald and Sonja have always seemed like parents who can't say no to their kids. I guess that's understandable given what they went through to get married, and they also struggled a lot to have children (Sonja had two miscarriages, one mid-pregnancy). They didn't want their kids to go through the same things as they did, so they gave them a lot of freedom, too much freedom, and it completely backfired on them.

Maybe they did give their children a lot of freedom, but they also set a good example of a stable, happy marriage and what it means to be a working royal.  I find it hard to blame H&S for the poor decisions of their adult children, ML especially.
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: May 19, 2019, 05:50:39 PM »

Maybe they did give their children a lot of freedom, but they also set a good example of a stable, happy marriage and what it means to be a working royal.  I find it hard to blame H&S for the poor decisions of their adult children, ML especially.
   Thumb up True. I daresay they have been excellent role models in every aspect of their lives we can perceive. No private scandals,great public image,and still carrying out their duties despite their advanced age. Loving,caring, engaged, a great sense of humour and an attitude rarely found among other royals --e.g.,  the issue of MM's past was solved , faced with openness.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: May 19, 2019, 06:55:45 PM »

Thumb up True. I daresay they have been excellent role models in every aspect of their lives we can perceive. No private scandals,great public image,and still carrying out their duties despite their advanced age. Loving,caring, engaged, a great sense of humour and an attitude rarely found among other royals --e.g.,  the issue of MM's past was solved , faced with openness.

On one hand both Haakon and ML are adults, who're responsible for their own decisions. It's not up to H and S to tell them, who to date.

On the other hand one could say that both should know better and that as Crownprince and Princess they should know that their decisions reflect not only badly on them, but on the whole RF.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: May 19, 2019, 09:05:57 PM »

ML and her shaman attended the wedding of Alexandra of Berleburg and Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille in Denmark yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxo532wHvjG/
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: May 19, 2019, 11:00:59 PM »

ML and her shaman attended the wedding of Alexandra of Berleburg and Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille in Denmark yesterday

Well, he certainly has gotten lots of publicity from this trip!
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: May 20, 2019, 01:26:26 AM »

Princess Benedikte doesn't strike me as somebody who would be all that impressed by a Shaman.  Wink

On shallow note, they make a handsome couple.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: