Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 216266 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: May 26, 2019, 10:26:42 PM »

Their tour is over. They've been to five cities, one in Denmark and four in Norway. Durek is returning to Los Angeles now.

And hopefully he'll stay there.
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2019, 02:09:37 AM »

Gee, should I go "stage-door hang" at Tom Bradley?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2019, 08:42:36 PM »

Back to normal now, it seems.

Today ML attended the 40th anniversary of Vivil-Lekene, an organization that arranges sports games for people with disabilities. ML is their patron.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2019, 11:13:32 PM »

The kid in the last picture.....sooo sweet
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: May 28, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »

ML and her shaman have given an interview to Billed-Bladet that will be published later this week

https://www.billedbladet....foerste-ord-til-kaeresten
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: May 29, 2019, 09:37:19 AM »

Call me an old cynic, but this new relationship seems to have been perfectly timetabled to coincide with the roll out of their lecture tour...

Currently visualizing my highest self
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: May 29, 2019, 10:32:47 AM »

Call me an old cynic, but this new relationship seems to have been perfectly timetabled to coincide with the roll out of their lecture tour...

I had the same feeling here, from the first love messages online (from both of them) I had the feeling it was a sort of PR campaign. To promote something, someone or so IMO
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: June 01, 2019, 01:21:23 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....AN-MOIRs-energy-field.htm

Interesting very interesting, apparently Gwynny was connected to him in a previous life too  Roll Eyes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: June 01, 2019, 10:08:59 AM »

Sorry, but that handkissing picture in that DM article gives me the creeps one way or another.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: June 01, 2019, 11:43:02 AM »

I just so hope that her children are held away from this mess.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: June 01, 2019, 11:44:14 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....AN-MOIRs-energy-field.htm

Interesting very interesting, apparently Gwynny was connected to him in a previous life too  Roll Eyes

Like surely many other Hollywood stars were too. There isn't a nonsense that doesn't inspire those shallow people.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: June 01, 2019, 10:30:55 PM »

From the interview with Billed Bladet:

Shaman Durek was born and raised in Sacramento, California, with his mother Sheilah and father, David. And one episode from his youth has made a big impression on both Shaman and Märtha Louise. Durek was fifteen years old and about to go out the door to meet some friends:
- On the way out the door my mother says there is a message from my ancestors. With the sweetest voice (Durek mimicking the voice) she says: "Darling, you are going to fall in love with the princess of Norway. When the time is right and you have matured a lot more and become more humble and don’t get angry so easily."
- And I said: "OK, mum. Really?" Then she continued: "Darling. It’s what the ancestors are saying. It’s the vision I have had. You don’t believe it, but wait and see. There is someone who will introduce you. Don’t question it. It will happen. It’s written in the stars."
- And I thought: "Ah, really, the princess of Norway. How is that sort of thing going to happen?"
At the time I lived in San Francisco and had never even been to Norway. Then I went over to my friends a little irritated and told them about it. And now that we are together all my friends have contacted me and said: Do you remember?”

Laughing
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:42:35 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: June 01, 2019, 10:50:34 PM »

Laugh bounce That is hysterical.

This conman getting all this attention however is troubling. What a nut.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: June 01, 2019, 11:22:22 PM »

Shaman Durek was born and raised in Sacramento, California, with his mother Sheilah and father, David. And one episode from his youth has made a big impression on both Shaman and Mšrtha Louise. Durek was fifteen years old and about to go out the door to meet some friends:
- On the way out the door my mother says there is a message from my ancestors. With the sweetest voice (Durek mimicking the voice) she says: "Darling, you are going to fall in love with the princess of Norway. When the time is right and you have matured a lot more and become more humble and donít get angry so easily."
- And I said: "OK, mum. Really?" Then she continued: "Darling. Itís what the ancestors are saying. Itís the vision I have had. You donít believe it, but wait and see. There is someone who will introduce you. Donít question it. It will happen. Itís written in the stars."
- And I thought: "Ah, really, the princess of Norway. How is that sort of thing going to happen?"
At the time I lived in San Francisco and had never even been to Norway. Then I went over to my friends a little irritated and told them about it. And now that we are together all my friends have contacted me and said: Do you remember?Ē

Laughing

LOL, I do totally believe that! I just wonder why no beheaded chicken is involved in the story.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: June 02, 2019, 08:21:03 AM »

Shaman Durek was born and raised in Sacramento, California, with his mother Sheilah and father, David. And one episode from his youth has made a big impression on both Shaman and Mšrtha Louise. Durek was fifteen years old and about to go out the door to meet some friends:
- On the way out the door my mother says there is a message from my ancestors. With the sweetest voice (Durek mimicking the voice) she says: "Darling, you are going to fall in love with the princess of Norway. When the time is right and you have matured a lot more and become more humble and donít get angry so easily."
- And I said: "OK, mum. Really?" Then she continued: "Darling. Itís what the ancestors are saying. Itís the vision I have had. You donít believe it, but wait and see. There is someone who will introduce you. Donít question it. It will happen. Itís written in the stars."
At the time I lived in San Francisco and had never even been to Norway. Then I went over to my friends a little irritated and told them about it. And now that we are together all my friends have contacted me and said: Do you remember?Ē

Laughing
Oooooh this reality show gets better and better!
For someone who captivates people with his talking, he doesn't know when to stop talking.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: