Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 218009 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: June 02, 2019, 03:09:51 PM »

Jumping   thank you for the laugh outloud

LOL, I do totally believe that! I just wonder why no beheaded chicken is involved in the story.

Gosh, when shysters get on a roll they can be downright amusing.  He's far enough out there I wonder if he could be dangerous!  He's pulled off Kookie Street and is speeding down Nutso Blvd. JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: June 02, 2019, 04:56:11 PM »

From the interview with Billed Bladet:

Shaman Durek was born and raised in Sacramento, California, with his mother Sheilah and father, David. And one episode from his youth has made a big impression on both Shaman and Märtha Louise. Durek was fifteen years old and about to go out the door to meet some friends:
- On the way out the door my mother says there is a message from my ancestors. With the sweetest voice (Durek mimicking the voice) she says: "Darling, you are going to fall in love with the princess of Norway. When the time is right and you have matured a lot more and become more humble and don’t get angry so easily."
- And I said: "OK, mum. Really?" Then she continued: "Darling. It’s what the ancestors are saying. It’s the vision I have had. You don’t believe it, but wait and see. There is someone who will introduce you. Don’t question it. It will happen. It’s written in the stars."
- And I thought: "Ah, really, the princess of Norway. How is that sort of thing going to happen?"
At the time I lived in San Francisco and had never even been to Norway. Then I went over to my friends a little irritated and told them about it. And now that we are together all my friends have contacted me and said: Do you remember?”

Laughing
Laughing Laugh bounce  He can't possibly state these things in public.  And,FGS, why should he be irritated? Was he irritated by his mother's nonsense?
   Angel
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: June 02, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »

More from the interview:

Durek does not hide his feelings:
- "I honor her, I worship her, I love her. The first time I saw her… the light… It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles and I lived in this very beautiful and remote house that I rented and which had a really nice zen-garden you had to go through in order to get to my door. To see her open the big wooden doors and stand there with the light and the energy she radiated. She walked through the door – so fast - and I thought: OK… and then she said…"

ML continues the narrative: "I said: I know you already. I’ve met you before."

Shaman: "And I said in a I-know-just-what-you-mean-way: "Yeah, it was written in the stars that we were to meet". And then my niece looked at me with a look in her eyes that said: Cool it, uncle.

There was no time for romance back then in Los Angeles though. That came later.
Durek: “Only later on in our relationship, when she visited me in New York, did we get time alone together. And then it began to develop naturally from there.”

ML: "We were close friends for a long time".

Shaman explains that it was important for him before starting a relationship to see that ML, as a princess, could be genuine and be herself, something that was confirmed when she visited his family.
- "In my family we are very colorful, full of joy and very merry. We are very intellectual and really funny people. So I wanted to see if she would fit in. She did and everyone loved her."

ML: "It was fantastic! I love his family. It was wonderful and really fun. They are very open and direct and I love that.”

Shaman: “They all have my abilities, so you can’t hide anything. They can see and feel things."

ML: "And I love that, because I have never been with a family where you can do that."

Shaman: "You can’t get away with anything, because then suddenly a member of the family will step into the room and say: I have just been speaking with the ancestors and the decision you are about to make is not the right one".

But Durek has also met her family. That happened on 17th May.
ML: "It was lovely."

But apart from that she does not wish to elaborate.

Shaman: "I can definitely say that it’s wonderful to be with her family. I love them. I truly love them".
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: June 02, 2019, 05:40:23 PM »

Crazy Confused Crazy
Shaman: “They all have my abilities, so you can’t hide anything. They can see and feel things."

ML: "And I love that, because I have never been with a family where you can do that."

(And then he understood and valued those things that used to irritate him. And then he took upon himself  the task of illuminating the way to those in darkness. And then he noticed the natural brightness beaming out of his ancestors' rich motherland's vaults. And then he saw the LIGHT and wished to spray the rays of enlightenment , no matter how irritated he may have felt when he was in the shadows and his mother tried to light up his path in his then present life .)   
So lovely and brightful and vivid and exuberant.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: June 02, 2019, 06:54:35 PM »

More from the interview:

Durek does not hide his feelings:
- "I honor her, I worship her, I love her. The first time I saw her… the light… It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles and I lived in this very beautiful and remote house that I rented and which had a really nice zen-garden you had to go through in order to get to my door. To see her open the big wooden doors and stand there with the light and the energy she radiated. She walked through the door – so fast - and I thought: OK… and then she said…"

ML continues the narrative: "I said: I know you already. I’ve met you before."

Shaman: "And I said in a I-know-just-what-you-mean-way: "Yeah, it was written in the stars that we were to meet". And then my niece looked at me with a look in her eyes that said: Cool it, uncle.

There was no time for romance back then in Los Angeles though. That came later.
Durek: “Only later on in our relationship, when she visited me in New York, did we get time alone together. And then it began to develop naturally from there.”

ML: "We were close friends for a long time".

Shaman explains that it was important for him before starting a relationship to see that ML, as a princess, could be genuine and be herself, something that was confirmed when she visited his family.
- "In my family we are very colorful, full of joy and very merry. We are very intellectual and really funny people. So I wanted to see if she would fit in. She did and everyone loved her."

ML: "It was fantastic! I love his family. It was wonderful and really fun. They are very open and direct and I love that.”

Shaman: "You can’t get away with anything, because then suddenly a member of the family will step into the room and say: I have just been speaking with the ancestors and the decision you are about to make is not the right one".

But Durek has also met her family. That happened on 17th May.
ML: "It was lovely."

But apart from that she does not wish to elaborate.

Shaman: "I can definitely say that it’s wonderful to be with her family. I love them. I truly love them".

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of M-L b*tching about her family at this point.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: June 02, 2019, 07:22:14 PM »

Me too, FC.

I used to like ML but the more I hear from her, the more she sounds like a spoiled, self-absorbed brat. I was just reading another interview with her where she complained about feeling soo unhappy growing up and how she wished all the time that her "real parents" would come and get her.  Roll Eyes  I can only imagine how Harald and Sonja must be feeling reading that. It's all about me, me, me, me.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: June 02, 2019, 07:49:23 PM »

Indeed she's a spoiled brat. Hopefully she'll get what she deserves.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: June 02, 2019, 07:52:52 PM »

"The family she never had - reloaded".

LOL
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: June 02, 2019, 09:12:00 PM »

LOL

Exactly!

I'm no expert on the Norwegian royals, but they seem a genuinely loving, welcoming family. Look at how they embraced an unwed single mum and her son into their family. Look at the speeches on human rights, inclusivity, tolerance. Look at the warmth and love for all the grandchildren.

Looking at other RFs, the Norwegians weren't racially insulting their daughter in law, fathering children out of wedlock, accidentally abandoning their children at Christmas, affairing it up left right and centre, attending strip clubs, blocking your marriage dreams, driving you to eating disorders, embezzling money, hanging out with known sex offenders, befriending dictators or creating 'It's a Royal Knockout'. You could have had it much much worse.

Yep, life in an ordinary Norwegian family might have had its benefits, but M-L probably would have had to get a proper job, and ticket sales for "The Shaman and the Ordinary Norwegian Lady' would have been pretty low.

We rage at ingratitude in other royals, but ML is leaping to the top of the Official Ingratitude Chart for me. You are literally levering your royal status to sell snake oil but you also wish you weren't royal? Come on.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:20:20 PM by Future Crayon » Logged

Currently visualizing my highest self
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: June 02, 2019, 09:52:43 PM »

LOL

Exactly!

I'm no expert on the Norwegian royals, but they seem a genuinely loving, welcoming family. Look at how they embraced an unwed single mum and her son into their family. Look at the speeches on human rights, inclusivity, tolerance. Look at the warmth and love for all the grandchildren.

Looking at other RFs, the Norwegians weren't racially insulting their daughter in law, fathering children out of wedlock, accidentally abandoning their children at Christmas, affairing it up left right and centre, attending strip clubs, blocking your marriage dreams, driving you to eating disorders, embezzling money, hanging out with known sex offenders, befriending dictators or creating 'It's a Royal Knockout'. You could have had it much much worse.

Yep, life in an ordinary Norwegian family might have had its benefits, but M-L probably would have had to get a proper job, and ticket sales for "The Shaman and the Ordinary Norwegian Lady' would have been pretty low.

We rage at ingratitude in other royals, but ML is leaping to the top of the Official Ingratitude Chart for me. You are literally levering your royal status to sell snake oil but you also wish you weren't royal? Come on.

Star Clapping
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: June 03, 2019, 12:34:45 AM »

LOL

Exactly!

Star Clapping

Star when time allows. I’ve been feeling this way about her for a while, but I love the way you made your case!
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: June 03, 2019, 01:24:56 AM »

LOL

Exactly!

Star

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: June 03, 2019, 06:12:29 AM »

From the interview with Billed Bladet:

Shaman Durek was born and raised in Sacramento, California, with his mother Sheilah and father, David. And one episode from his youth has made a big impression on both Shaman and Märtha Louise. Durek was fifteen years old and about to go out the door to meet some friends:
- On the way out the door my mother says there is a message from my ancestors. With the sweetest voice (Durek mimicking the voice) she says: "Darling, you are going to fall in love with the princess of Norway. When the time is right and you have matured a lot more and become more humble and don’t get angry so easily."
- And I said: "OK, mum. Really?" Then she continued: "Darling. It’s what the ancestors are saying. It’s the vision I have had. You don’t believe it, but wait and see. There is someone who will introduce you. Don’t question it. It will happen. It’s written in the stars."
- And I thought: "Ah, really, the princess of Norway. How is that sort of thing going to happen?"
At the time I lived in San Francisco and had never even been to Norway. Then I went over to my friends a little irritated and told them about it. And now that we are together all my friends have contacted me and said: Do you remember?”

Laughing

i believe this 100%

Those ancestors have a bridge to sell. in NORWAY. with a pink bow on top.

who wants to buy a bridge not in Brooklyn...but in Norway...

come on..don't be shy.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: June 04, 2019, 02:19:18 AM »

How can anyone take her seriously after this showboat? Won’t take her seriously after this.

I thought her ex was bad but he seems to be a breath of fresh air.

This man is a conman and she is so gullible and crazy not to see it.

Talk about being born spoiled and out of touch.

Worst royal partner in my opinion.

In my eyes this showboating lower the Norway royal family to me.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: June 04, 2019, 02:24:24 AM »

Did anyone ever take her seriously?  Whistle

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: