Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 217740 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: July 20, 2019, 01:41:05 AM »

I agree about ML looking like 3rd person in a close relationship between the shaman and Gwyneth. It was my 1st thought and it is really awekward.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: July 20, 2019, 02:08:06 AM »

I have cousins that followed their mother with some sort of Eastern religion and a "guru." The amount of money paid was probably obscene while this "guru" globetrotted on the funds of the easily duped.

This 'religion' pretty much wrecked the cousins, breaking their normal meter, and... yeah. They're lovely people, but still. Duped, and bled dry.

This is what that reminds me of, although at a far higher financial level.

And Gwyneth Paltrow! She peddles nothing but woo! OMG. ML has come down in the world if she's hanging with her.

sinners23

Small Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: July 30, 2019, 01:28:17 PM »

For anyone interested The Times has an interview with the Shaman. Behind a paywall but if you register you can view one article free of charge. It an interesting interview shall we say.

"For there is nothing either good or bad,thinking makes it so"
   William Shakespeare (1564-1616) Hamlet
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: August 07, 2019, 05:23:24 PM »

Apparently Martha Louise has agreed not to use "princess" in her business dealings.  "The Charlatan and the Norwegian Nutjob" doesn't have the same ring to it.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: August 07, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »

Not the same ring but at least  it's honest  Tongue

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: August 07, 2019, 07:58:18 PM »

The statement from the court: https://www.kongehuset.no...tid=171047&sek=112472

Princess Märtha Louise, in consultation with her family, has decided that from now on she will not use the princess title in her business activities.
The princess will continue to use her title when representing the royal house, and in a private context, but will use her name (Märtha Louise) in commercial activities.

ML on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B03E4wvBTRx/

"There have been many discussions about my use of title in a commercial context lately. The fact that I used Princess in the title of my tour, I have said before that I am very sorry, and I still stand by that. It was a mistake and I understand that it is provocative when the princess title is used this way.

The discussions are something I have taken seriously, and together with my family we have found that it is best that we make some changes.
We have therefore jointly come to the conclusion that I use the title princess when I represent the Royal House, do my official assignments at home and abroad and in private contexts. From now on I will not use my princess title in a commercial context. That is, in all commercial contexts, I will only use Märtha Louise.
I find this to be a good solution where there is a clear distinction between my business activities and my role as representative of the Royal House, and that I have thus created room for greater freedom in my business activities."

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: August 07, 2019, 08:16:07 PM »

It took time to realize that money earning private business dealings and princess title do not go together!
Makes me question if she even plan to find time from her busy "private" schedule to take on some more official engagements? She so rarely works at official capacity but her input would be greatly needed.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: August 07, 2019, 10:16:39 PM »

Apparently Martha Louise has agreed not to use "princess" in her business dealings.  "The Charlatan and the Norwegian Nutjob" doesn't have the same ring to it.
Star Laughing Well, it's less classy but much more entertaining !  Laugh bounce

I wonder how this relationship will play out. ML clearly looks happy with this man, but I fear his guru's business is quite shady. Let's hope it's an harmless new-age thing.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: August 07, 2019, 10:21:29 PM »

I wonder how this relationship will play out. ML clearly looks happy with this man, but I fear his guru's business is quite shady. Let's hope it's an harmless new-age thing.

I somehow doubt that he'll stay with her now for much longer. He seems to be interested in the princess and her connection.

Not know, if she's so interesting anymore without the princess title.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: August 08, 2019, 01:09:43 AM »

I somehow doubt that he'll stay with her now for much longer. He seems to be interested in the princess and her connection.

Not know, if she's so interesting anymore without the princess title.

Well, it sounds like she was summarily reprimanded, however she wasn’t cut off entirely. So I bet the Shady Shaman will stick around for a while, at least until the money tap gets turned off.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: August 08, 2019, 04:08:03 PM »

So, her title won't be mentioned. Will she be presented  as ML,  ML Haraldsen, ML Behn ,ML of Norway or  ML Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.?
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: August 08, 2019, 07:27:18 PM »

So, her title won't be mentioned. Will she be presented  as ML,  ML Haraldsen, ML Behn ,ML of Norway or  ML Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.?

How about "Easy Mark"?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: August 08, 2019, 08:07:30 PM »

Well, if she uses the last she can just stay with Princess, because that's simply no normal/ordinary name.

I like the idea of Haraldsen, but I don't think it's legally accepted.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: August 08, 2019, 08:13:58 PM »

I liked the fact that she announced the news from her "Princess Martha Louise" Instagram account...

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: August 08, 2019, 08:43:21 PM »

She will go by Märtha Louise, no last name.

She removed the "princess" from her upcoming webinar, and it's now "Life, Love & Change w/ Shaman Durek and Martha Louise": https://www.instagram.com/p/B03LfUBBgtw/

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: