Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 305136 times)
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: October 18, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »

I have to say that this relationship has been quite bizzare but it also provides some big laughs. Thanks for this  Laughing

I must confess that I was so sure that this affair will burn out as quickly as it appeared but they are still together  Shocked I guess next step will be the wedding bells? Or holy matrimony is no longer an option for Shaman and someone who's talking with the angels? BTW: Does anyone know when we can see Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise of Norway representing the Royal House?

She is only interested in herself and her disgusting guru. Otherwise she'd Roll up her sleeves and support her family, given the age of her parents and her SIL's serious illness.

But even worse, she doesn't seem to spend much time with her daughters. For the girls' sake I do hope that Ari Behn is a better parent after all.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: October 18, 2019, 11:37:53 AM »

The whole "there is no future, there is only now" BS indicate that a BIG breakup is coming up. She is soooo into him and he is going to dumb her as soon as he get the money and the recognition he is looking for.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: October 18, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »

I wonder about her daughters. What do they think? Where are they, in boarding school? What's goin on there while she jets around with her Crazy Shaman?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
behtannkneeky

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: October 18, 2019, 01:07:43 PM »

Long long long time lurker here - first post!  Secret

I follow the ML and her Shaman for laughs on Instagram. He uploaded a video on stories where they were feeding the fairies which showed the children. Maud just looked so embarrassed..

Leah posts on her Instagram a lot with Insta-stories in her room and kitchen so they live with one of the parents but it seems like ML is always following her wierdo Shaman around the globe so I think they must be with their Dad?  Thinking
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: October 18, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »

Long long long time lurker here - first post!  Secret

I follow the ML and her Shaman for laughs on Instagram. He uploaded a video on stories where they were feeding the fairies which showed the children. Maud just looked so embarrassed..

Leah posts on her Instagram a lot with Insta-stories in her room and kitchen so they live with one of the parents but it seems like ML is always following her wierdo Shaman around the globe so I think they must be with their Dad?  Thinking

Welcome Behtankneeky!  Star

Thank you for that perspective on the daughters. We all wondered how they were coping with this circus. 
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: October 18, 2019, 04:57:29 PM »

There seems to be a scandal now .... Durek talks about their sex-life

(Google translate from German):

"Princess: Sex with her shaman four times a day

Princess Märtha Louise has four times sex a day with her shaman.
Oslo. The Norwegian royal family would like to sink in the ground. Durek Verrett, the lover of Princess Märtha Louise, a self-proclaimed shaman, loved to chat. In his podcast, he shared the whole world with his love life. Sometimes the lovers would have sex three to four times a day, and they could have much more sex. He does not care, he does not have to come, he could have sex for hours without getting an orgasm. After that he still meditates diligently and also likes stretching exercises.

Spicy details
These piquant details revealed the lover of Princess Märtha Louise in the podcast series "Ancient Wisdom Today". He had a conversation with American lifestyle guru Dave Asprey. In conversation, he revealed that his years of training now paid off and he can always make his princess happy. He had trained for years to withhold his ejaculation for a long time because he knew that this was the only way he could satisfy his future sex partners.

Princess Märtha Louise has promised out of love that in future she will only call herself a private "princess". She has been accused in the past of abusing her royal title for shaman advertising."

https://www.oe24.at/leute...ihrem-Schamanen/402317858
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: October 18, 2019, 05:01:34 PM »

That. Is. Repugnant.

The NRF’s grey men better shut this down before he releases a video.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: October 18, 2019, 05:17:50 PM »

Welcome Behtankneeky!   Congratulations  Champagne

" have sex for hours without getting an orgasm
...... Yikes  I guess that explains what she sees in him! (after the novelty wears off,  it sound exhausting LOL)  I wonder if all this is happening while he's staring at her for hours?  That'd be a hard regime to keep up with a real job, good thing for him he found a meal ticket.   

I'm sure the video has already been made, it's just a matter of when to release it.  Or maybe they'll use it in the "Partners" classes they're touting.

This must be sheer torture of embarrassment for her daughters, I hope they're kept far away from the shaman, he seems twisted in many ways and could be a real danger to young girls. IMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: October 18, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »

Her poor daughters  Thumb down
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: October 18, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »

omg I just threw up in my mouth a little  Dead I feel so sorry for her daughters - hearing about your mother's sex life is bad enough let alone hearing it publicly announced to the world - I just hope they are kept far far away from this madman
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: October 18, 2019, 06:19:26 PM »

I wonder what Princess Ragnhild would have made of this disgraceful spectacle?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: October 18, 2019, 06:43:46 PM »

https://www.dagbladet.no/...-kjonnssykdommer/71710736

From Shamans' new book:

When we have a lot of casual sex, and a lot of sex without connection, we attract underground beings called "sexual succubi". "A sexual succubus" is a spirit that attaches to a person's energy field with suction cup-like limbs, and uses it as a feeding vessel.

They draw darkness to the lower chakras, where it gathers, thus creating even more guilt and shame for each sexual act. These emotions, which are the tools of darkness, give the subconscious signal that it should manifest illness, because we feel that we should be punished. The "sexual succubus" is the starting point for any sexually transmitted disease.

It doesn't matter if it's a flirt, a one night stand, or a hook-up: All our sexual encounters must be devoted. Everything should be done with affection: Every kiss, every caress, every coalition, everything.

Should you be so unlucky to get such a "succubus", Shaman recommends a ritual he calls "Second Chakra Scrub". It involves, among other things, rubbing a magnetic stone on the lower abdomen in order to expel the spirits.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #867 on: October 18, 2019, 06:45:48 PM »

Just caught up with this forum: OH MY!   Yikes

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: October 18, 2019, 06:51:47 PM »

I can't believe that she has no better sense than that. I found the angel thing strange enough, but I always thought she comes across very likeable ... Shame - leading such a privileged life and no idea how to stay low profile. The poor kids are surely a laughing stock at school.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: October 18, 2019, 07:19:13 PM »

Just caught up with this forum: OH MY!   Yikes

After seeing all the postings, I've been lurking for the last few days. Took a bit to figure out who she was, as I don't follow the Norwegian Royal family much.

I wholeheartedly agree! Yikes

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: