Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 208216 times)
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: October 18, 2019, 11:21:53 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Son of Sam listened to a telepathic dog. JMO this shyster is walking the tightrope just this side of dangerous  Yikes

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?

For this alone I hope karma is cruel and I'm alive to witness his suffering.  I don't believe him when he says he was abused, I think he's nut job con man that says anything to further his bank account.   I have no trouble believing he's a schizophrenic and bipolar. 

I agree Crayola, he's a dangerous charlatan.  Let's hope he's just ripping off rich, silly people and not molesting their young daughters in the back room.  This isn't going to end well.  It's not a sweet Hallmark movie, more like a creepy, horror movie.  (unless he manages to rip off Gwynny and ML, that will be funny and then it'll be a farce)

My mother died of breast cancer.

We spent all of her and my savings on her treatment, she fought hard but lost.

This man is despicable and I truly hope he ends up broke, alone and shunned.

I lost my mother to cancer too - and I despise people who try to make those afflicted with this horrible disease feel like they did something to deserve it. And then prey on their guilt and desperation to make money.

Leatherface Iím sorry that youíre in this club with me.
w

Leatherface and Anastasia--so sorry. My father is currently battling liver cancer. He successfully beat colon cancer, they were able to remove the tumor, but the liver cancer is proving more difficult. If this man ever dared to tell my dad that he brought this cancer on himself, it would be the last thing he ever uttered.

The sad part is, he will find those that will believe it. And they will believe that he can cure them and when he doesn't, they will be convinced it was their fault. The fact that ML is promoting this piece of crap (both him and his book) shows what a despicable person she is too. If she is so brainwashed to believe this garbage, what else can he convince her to say or do? If I was Ari Behn I would be taking steps to insure my daughters were never near either one of them.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: October 18, 2019, 11:28:25 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Son of Sam listened to a telepathic dog. JMO this shyster is walking the tightrope just this side of dangerous  Yikes

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?

For this alone I hope karma is cruel and I'm alive to witness his suffering.  I don't believe him when he says he was abused, I think he's nut job con man that says anything to further his bank account.   I have no trouble believing he's a schizophrenic and bipolar. 

I agree Crayola, he's a dangerous charlatan.  Let's hope he's just ripping off rich, silly people and not molesting their young daughters in the back room.  This isn't going to end well.  It's not a sweet Hallmark movie, more like a creepy, horror movie.  (unless he manages to rip off Gwynny and ML, that will be funny and then it'll be a farce)

I lost my mother to cancer too - and I despise people who try to make those afflicted with this horrible disease feel like they did something to deserve it. And then prey on their guilt and desperation to make money.

w

Leatherface and Anastasia--so sorry. My father is currently battling liver cancer. He successfully beat colon cancer, they were able to remove the tumor, but the liver cancer is proving more difficult. If this man ever dared to tell my dad that he brought this cancer on himself, it would be the last thing he ever uttered.

The sad part is, he will find those that will believe it. And they will believe that he can cure them and when he doesn't, they will be convinced it was their fault. The fact that ML is promoting this piece of crap (both him and his book) shows what a despicable person she is too. If she is so brainwashed to believe this garbage, what else can he convince her to say or do? If I was Ari Behn I would be taking steps to insure my daughters were never near either one of them.

I'm sorry for all those, who lost a loved one to this dreadful illness. Hug

It's a shame how the shaman is milking his own business and lust for money with his supposed friendship to heal people.

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: October 18, 2019, 11:28:53 PM »

w

Thanks KimmySue  Hug

I hope your father beats that monster.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: October 18, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »

Thanks KimmySue  Hug

I hope your father beats that monster.

Thank you.  Hug

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: October 19, 2019, 12:38:16 AM »

He tells how many lives he has saved himself through what he calls "Lines of greater hugging". His hugs are not like other hugs, but are about carrying on the body's electromagnetic synthesis.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (no words for this)

Otherwise, Durek says his clients are mostly millionaires and billionaires. These people are not happy he can tell us, because you will not be happy with money. Here, though, he is highly ambiguous. According to him, money is "wonderful energy" and answers critics who believe he as a shaman should not take money for his services. On the contrary, says Durek. A shaman must have money. How else could he "give" - for example, hop on a plane to the other side of the globe to save a client. He also gives tips on how to get rich. Then cross your legs, whisper a money mantra and visualize the dollar sign with your hands in a blue magnetic light. This ritual must be repeated often to succeed.

of course  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?". Durek admits that some people get upset, but this is far easier with children who have caused themselves cancer. They answer honestly and righteously; "Because I don't want to be here anymore."

He crossed the line from cuckoo to a complete asshole, he should be slapped. in the face. with bullets. repeatedly. Blaming sick people for their awful and sometimes lethal diseases...  NO Ranting Ranting Ranting
My heart goes to those that lost beloved ones and all my best wishes to those that are battling right now  Hug
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: October 19, 2019, 12:38:48 AM »

w

Hug  Thanks Kimmy

I hope your father beats his cancer. That monster has to lose.

ML does not have a functional brain cell in her head. This "shaman" is such an obvious and odious grifter and con man that even Helen Keller would have clocked that a mile away.

He is using her but she is too stupidity to see it. ML is burning all her bridges with the Norwegian public and soon she will burn her family bridges. And when she comes back to the light no one will be willing to help her or empathize, especially her children.

They need a mother, not an air head flake who abandons them at the beck and call of her grifter boyfriend.

Lady Liebe

Large Member

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: October 19, 2019, 12:46:43 AM »

Leatherface and Anastasia,

I am so sorry about the loss of your mothers, and that this is dredging up pain and anger for you now.

Kimmy Sue, I'm keeping your Dad in my prayers. Please let us know how he gets on. I'm also sorry you had to deal with that silly misguided (I'm being nice here) lady at the church you attended. I've dealt with a few in my time. I'm sorry you had to.  Dash2
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: October 19, 2019, 01:26:16 AM »

Yes, people who arenít really helping need to shut TF up!
Sending good thoughts ( yes and prayers)   to all here for your families
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: October 19, 2019, 08:31:41 AM »

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?". Durek admits that some people get upset, but this is far easier with children who have caused themselves cancer. They answer honestly and righteously; "Because I don't want to be here anymore."

The idea of Durek 'helping' children with cancer makes me feel f**king sick.

Currently visualizing my highest self
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: October 19, 2019, 11:19:59 AM »

All these BS about cancer and him being cured by a dog etc, all of this has crossed a line about health, about science, about people who are suffering but there are not many things left to do for their health condition. So it's dangerous and super disrespectful. As for his "relevations" about his and ML sex life, well, he just crossed the line about her daughters and their private life. I'm so sorry for these girls, it must be hard and super awekward. I hope they'll come out of this as less affected as possible.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: October 19, 2019, 11:34:18 AM »

What a truly disgusting PoS he is. I donít have words strong enough to express how sad and angry and horrified this makes me.

I knew he was bad news but this is just horrifying. And it scares the shit out of me that this conman is in a position to harm people.

SHAME on ML for giving this asshole publicity.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: October 19, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »

I am very sorry that someone with views like that gets media attention because of his girlfriend. I am also sorry that ML has no better judgement than to let this happen.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: October 19, 2019, 04:25:53 PM »

Iím sorry for all of the dirt he has no doubt collected on the family, because he will bank it for future monetizing. 

KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: October 19, 2019, 07:46:29 PM »

Iím sorry for all of the dirt he has no doubt collected on the family, because he will bank it for future monetizing. 

You are probably right about this. I would guess he has told ML that she needs to "confess" everything to him to "cleanse" her, which he will use against her and her family in the future.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: October 19, 2019, 08:41:24 PM »

There's always been something off with ML, I think she suffers from Entitled Rich Kid Syndrome (ERKS). When she was young she boinked her riding instructor(?), a married man whose wife summoned her to appear in court, then she marries a shall we say avant garde man and starts talking to angels. Now this. Poor decision making skills and too much time on her hands. She needs her apanage (if she gets one) to be revoked until she comes to her senses and starts doing some official engagements without the Sham-man.

Currently on the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: