Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 322682 times)
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: October 19, 2019, 09:54:09 PM »

There's always been something off with ML, I think she suffers from Entitled Rich Kid Syndrome (ERKS). When she was young she boinked her riding instructor(?), a married man whose wife summoned her to appear in court, then she marries a shall we say avant garde man and starts talking to angels. Now this. Poor decision making skills and too much time on her hands. She needs her apanage (if she gets one) to be revoked until she comes to her senses and starts doing some official engagements without the Sham-man.
Yikes OMG ! I didn't know that story ! Not classy at all.   Crap

For my part, I begin to heard about her (and remember her) with these speaking-to-angels delusions, so she had always appeared nutty-loony to me (and not in a so funny way). She probably never really had to face real life consequences for her actions/choices/eccentricities.

I just pray that her children are safe from her shamarlatan beau.  Nerves She seems so happy on the pictures with him, now reading about that dude's words, it makes it very gloomy...  Secret The shamarlatan captured his prey, what will it cost to release her...

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: October 19, 2019, 11:27:03 PM »

There's always been something off with ML, I think she suffers from Entitled Rich Kid Syndrome (ERKS). When she was young she boinked her riding instructor(?), a married man whose wife summoned her to appear in court, then she marries a shall we say avant garde man and starts talking to angels. Now this. Poor decision making skills and too much time on her hands. She needs her apanage (if she gets one) to be revoked until she comes to her senses and starts doing some official engagements without the Sham-man.
Yikes OMG ! I didn't know that story ! Not classy at all.   Crap

For my part, I begin to heard about her (and remember her) with these speaking-to-angels delusions, so she had always appeared nutty-loony to me (and not in a so funny way). She probably never really had to face real life consequences for her actions/choices/eccentricities.

I just pray that her children are safe from her shamarlatan beau.  Nerves She seems so happy on the pictures with him, now reading about that dude's words, it makes it very gloomy...  Secret The shamarlatan captured his prey, what will it cost to release her...

She may not be very bright to begin with, and a life of extreme privilege has never forced her to deal with consequences. 
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: October 20, 2019, 01:09:23 AM »

Yes it was ages ago, maybe 20 years plus. I think it was in England because I remember it being in the UK press. She was in England a lot competing in horse events and training her horses and she basically had an affair with a married trainer and his wife was not impressed...
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: October 20, 2019, 06:49:30 AM »

I've gone from mocking laughter, to absolute disgust, to saying aloud "you wicked man",  to hoping there is not the bleakest end to this sorry story.
Praying for the NRF.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: October 20, 2019, 07:19:00 AM »

Someone who says and thinks things like this is both evil and stupid. Holy sh*t. I'd love to pummel him.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: October 20, 2019, 07:20:19 PM »

I know they announced (or she announced) that she would not be using her title for these personal endeavors, but they honestly just need to make her choose: dump the conman and keep her title or stay with him and loose the title and all privileges that come with it. She is making the entire family look like fools. Of course, if she gave up her title I suspect the "shaman" will suddenly not be interested in her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: October 21, 2019, 12:55:04 AM »

I know they announced (or she announced) that she would not be using her title for these personal endeavors, but they honestly just need to make her choose: dump the conman and keep her title or stay with him and loose the title and all privileges that come with it. She is making the entire family look like fools. Of course, if she gave up her title I suspect the "shaman" will suddenly not be interested in her.

Exactly right on all points and I hope the family is making that happen, or at least planning on it. Because the antics are ratcheting up and there will be more embarrassment if they don’t.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: October 21, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »

ML is getting annoyed with the criticism her boyfriend is getting, and is now defending him on instagram

https://www.seher.no/kong...varer-kjaeresten/71718604

In short: you don't have to agree with Shaman, but you should give him a change. Read his book before judging. Don't listen to the lies media is telling. It's important to challenge yourself and your beliefs. Be open. Be kind. And if you can't do this, then stop following us on instagram!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: October 21, 2019, 07:11:34 PM »

Don't listen to the lies from the media?  So these interviews he's giving are all made up?  Not his real words?  I usually listen to what a person *says* and watch what they *do*.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: October 21, 2019, 07:18:08 PM »

Don't listen to the lies from the media?  So these interviews he's giving are all made up?  Not his real words?  I usually listen to what a person *says* and watch what they *do*.

Exactly. Too bad ML isnít smart enough to know this, but thatís what happens when youíve had it very easy in life.  You lose the ability for critical thinking.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: October 21, 2019, 07:19:10 PM »

She feels the media is twisting his words. If we only listened to his podcasts and read his book we would understand him too.
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: October 21, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »

Again, if these are his exact words in the printed account of an interview, how is it a lie, Martha?
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: October 21, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »

She feels the media is twisting his words. If we only listened to his podcasts and read his book we would understand him too.

There is a podcast too?!?!?! What a treat  Banana
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: October 21, 2019, 07:46:59 PM »

There is a podcast too?!?!?! What a treat  Banana

If you have time to waste...https://www.youtube.com/user/ShamanDurek/videos

Enjoy!
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: October 21, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »

Don't listen to the lies from the media? 

What is it with royals and the media lately?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the freaking kitchen. That includes you, Fairy Girl.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: