Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 304319 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: October 21, 2019, 09:20:11 PM »

ML is getting annoyed with the criticism her boyfriend is getting, and is now defending him on instagram

https://www.seher.no/kong...varer-kjaeresten/71718604

In short: you don't have to agree with Shaman, but you should give him a change. Read his book before judging. Don't listen to the lies media is telling. It's important to challenge yourself and your beliefs. Be open. Be kind. And if you can't do this, then stop following us on instagram!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Be open, be kind, stop choosing to have cancer, give your slutty imprints a rinse every so often (Or a squirt of Febreze if you are time pressed), incorporate more millionaires into your friendship circle, adopt (don't shop!) a telepathic dog, stare for hours at the person you love, massively overshare details from your sex life, and basically be open minded, you miserable haters.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: October 21, 2019, 09:56:58 PM »

She feels the media is twisting his words. If we only listened to his podcasts and read his book we would understand him too.

There is a podcast too?!?!?! What a treat  Banana

If you have time to waste...https://www.youtube.com/user/ShamanDurek/videos

Enjoy!

I actually just broke my foot, so I have a lot of time to waste! Just not sure if I'm quite this desperate yet.
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: October 21, 2019, 10:55:52 PM »

ML is getting annoyed with the criticism her boyfriend is getting, and is now defending him on instagram

In short: you don't have to agree with Shaman, but you should give him a change. Read his book before judging. Don't listen to the lies media is telling. It's important to challenge yourself and your beliefs. Be open. Be kind. And if you can't do this, then stop following us on instagram!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Be open, be kind, stop choosing to have cancer, give your slutty imprints a rinse every so often (Or a squirt of Febreze if you are time pressed), incorporate more millionaires into your friendship circle, adopt (don't shop!) a telepathic dog, stare for hours at the person you love, massively overshare details from your sex life, and basically be open minded, you miserable haters.

You nailed it!  Star
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: October 21, 2019, 11:59:04 PM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dear FC, you really really get him.  Now, if only you were a royal or had lots of money, you could be the next to be Febreezed.

Nice try though. Here’s your lovely parting gift...... Star
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: October 22, 2019, 09:21:46 AM »

Apparantly Sonja and Ari Behn still hangs out alone even after the divorce, Se og Hør met the former son and mother in law at an art exhibition at a  gallery in Trondheim. Ari Behn says he still have a great relationship with the Queen and finds the Queen an inspiering woman. They share the interest for art.
https://www.nettavisen.no...ige-moter/3423865763.html
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: October 22, 2019, 09:25:15 AM »

Apparantly Sonja and Ari Behn still hangs out alone even after the divorce, Se og Hør met the former son and mother in law at an art exhibition at a  gallery in Trondheim. Ari Behn says he still have a great relationship with the Queen and finds the Queen an inspiering woman. They share the interest for art.
https://www.nettavisen.no...ige-moter/3423865763.html

Well, they're still connected after all though their three (grand)daughters.

It's great to see that they're on good terms.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: October 22, 2019, 10:31:55 AM »

ML is a total mess. At this point, and without knowing many things about her ex husband, I think it's nice that he's close to Sonja, because that means that he must be close to his daughters.

thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: October 22, 2019, 02:10:59 PM »

Sonja is probably keeping him close since she knows ML is a lost cause and the girls need someone with a bit of sense around them.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: October 22, 2019, 03:44:50 PM »

Sonja is probably keeping him close since she knows ML is a lost cause and the girls need someone with a bit of sense around them.
Good point! You're probably right!

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: October 22, 2019, 04:36:31 PM »

Star you wins the internets this morning  Beer

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: October 23, 2019, 04:29:06 PM »

https://www.instagram.com...OZ&utm_campaign=dlfix

Cappelen Damm that was going to release the book the princess so proudly advertises has cancelled the norwegian Version and will not release it because it is unethical and dangerous if taken setiously, its especially the parts about cancer and children getting cancer because they «want»it in their minds.

What a disgrace and also for Cappelen, a serious and big company, who were so keen for a royal relatert book they did not read the manuscript better before translating it.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: October 23, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »

Jumping  That's great news, thanks for the info Larzen!

Here's hoping this is the beginning of the end of this shyster/con man/ dangerous whacko! 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: October 23, 2019, 05:16:03 PM »

Cappelen Damm that was going to release the book the princess so proudly advertises has cancelled the norwegian Version and will not release it because it is unethical and dangerous if taken setiously, its especially the parts about cancer and children getting cancer because they «want»it in their minds.

What a disgrace and also for Cappelen, a serious and big company, who were so keen for a royal relatert book they did not read the manuscript better before translating it.

That account has a verified tick, but is it actually ML's?? I mean... a princess saying "stop being a bobble head or a sheeple"??  Blink
That's the kind of stuff that taken out of context (or in a broader sense) would mean bye bye titles, bye bye monarchy  Blink
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: October 23, 2019, 06:41:25 PM »

That account has a verified tick, but is it actually ML's?? I mean... a princess saying "stop being a bobble head or a sheeple"??  Blink
That's the kind of stuff that taken out of context (or in a broader sense) would mean bye bye titles, bye bye monarchy  Blink

If this is really her and the family doesn’t cut her off.....yeah they’ve lost the plot.
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2019, 12:53:32 AM »

If this is really her and the family doesn’t cut her off.....yeah they’ve lost the plot.

yes, it's her new instagram, I re checked from the old one and it leads to that one  Crap
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: