Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 174666 times)
Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2019, 11:42:21 PM »

Here is my shamanic prophecy: This will not end well.

Instead of angels and shaman, Martha Louise should see a psychiatrist. I canít believe people can be so gullible. I expect this out of Hollywood flakes, not royalty.
Night Blooming Jasmine

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2019, 11:44:23 PM »

The King and Queen really failed at training Haakon and MT on having royal appropriate partners. Just because they had to wait to marry because Sonja was a commoner doesn't mean they could not have instilled some expectations in their kids.

Iím glad someone had the guts to say this. These royals are gravitating towards unqualified partners and as a result, they will lose their mystique and their citizenry will question their usefulness.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:48 AM »

Welcome to my country: Princess Martha of Norway greets her bisexual shaman and 'twin flame' lover at the airport as it's revealed how he claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood eating out of his hand

https://www.dailymail.co....ways-Princess-Martha.html

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2019, 12:07:57 AM »

The King and Queen really failed at training Haakon and MT on having royal appropriate partners. Just because they had to wait to marry because Sonja was a commoner doesn't mean they could not have instilled some expectations in their kids.

Iím glad someone had the guts to say this. These royals are gravitating towards unqualified partners and as a result, they will lose their mystique and their citizenry will question their usefulness.

Harald and Sonja most likely thought something like: Well those friends our kids are bringing home are probably not the best choice and we should maybe say something. But we had it so hard with our families...we don't want these quarrels for our children.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: May 15, 2019, 12:08:44 AM »

Welcome to my country: Princess Martha of Norway greets her bisexual shaman and 'twin flame' lover at the airport as it's revealed how he claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood eating out of his hand

https://www.dailymail.co....ways-Princess-Martha.html

Seems not only Hollywood...
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: May 15, 2019, 12:32:00 AM »

Instead of angels and shaman, Martha Louise should see a psychiatrist. I canít believe people can be so gullible. I expect this out of Hollywood flakes, not royalty.

This guy has Snake Oil Salesman written all over him. I second your prophecy and raise you a vision:  MLís wallet will be considerably lighter before this is over.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: May 15, 2019, 12:37:18 AM »

What a shit show!!  Blink

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: May 15, 2019, 12:40:27 AM »

Her parents must be thrilled.

Nightowl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2019, 12:54:58 AM »

Laughing

Yr comment says it all, we are surely living in interesting times with the likes of royals and their partners now aren't we..... Laughing Laughing
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: May 15, 2019, 01:10:00 AM »

Daily Mail wrote about him: https://www.dailymail.co....e-shaman-Los-Angeles.html

Durek describes himself as a 'spiritual guide and gifted healer' and 'sixth generation Shaman' and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body.

Blink Blink

But does he see angels?

only those who are carrying buckets of botox for re-juvenation Angel

NBJ  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: May 15, 2019, 01:12:15 AM »

Iím sure her parents and Haakon are thrilled

rthe trouble with living and dying so many lives is that he will keep being recycled and never go away once if they break up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: May 15, 2019, 01:14:36 AM »

Iím sure her parents and Haakon are thrilled

rthe trouble with living and dying so many lives is that he will keep being recycled and never go away once if they break up

G Smiley

Ha, so true Geta! Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Mel

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: May 15, 2019, 01:40:04 AM »

Blows my mind that anyone can fall for this stuff. He must provide some sort of life meaning that sheís unable to find elsewhere. Thatís my theory for why so many obvious charlatans such as Hollywood mediums have a huge following. Sometimes you need someone affirming you have a purpose, and unfortunately for some people, others will take advantage of that. Really sad
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: May 15, 2019, 02:07:21 AM »

Oh dear, I have heard of this dude before. In fact, I have a very flaky friend who is a follower of his and who won't make a single life decision without consulting him. Good thing Harald and Sonja are still alive because if they weren't, they'd be spinning in their graves faster than a supermarket rotisserie chicken.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2019, 02:10:29 AM »

Laughing Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: