Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 187782 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: May 16, 2019, 03:11:39 PM »

Why was he arrested? I feel sorry for ML's children, they are surrounded by crazy people. Their parents are crazy (sorry I think their dad is not a great artist but a crazy person), their mother is strange and dates a very dubious guy and even their maternal uncle is a bad exampe becuase he married a cold, workshy woman with a shady past. I just hope the kids get to spend a lot of time wit their grandparents, they need normal people around them.
This relationship doesn't sound great to me, she looks far more into him than the other way around. I don't know this guy but the things we know about him give me bad vibes, I fear he is using her and she is a very nice but extremely stupid, gulible person who fell in love with the wrong guy and who doesn't see through this guy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: May 16, 2019, 03:20:41 PM »

It doesn't say why he was arrested.

Poor Harald and Sonja. They don't deserve this. They finally got rid of crazy Ari, and then this guy comes along.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: May 16, 2019, 03:35:35 PM »

Would be interesting to know why he was arrested, he comes across as somebody who uses gulible people. And I have sth against people who think they can meddle with cancer patients and abuse their hope
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: May 16, 2019, 03:52:48 PM »

Would be interesting to know why he was arrested, he comes across as somebody who uses gulible people. And I have sth against people who think they can meddle with cancer patients and abuse their hope
That's beyond  despicable.
OMG! All the angels she spoke to and she seems to have fallen for Luzbel. I wish her luck.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: May 16, 2019, 04:06:43 PM »

Why was he arrested? I feel sorry for ML's children, they are surrounded by crazy people. Their parents are crazy (sorry I think their dad is not a great artist but a crazy person), their mother is strange and dates a very dubious guy and even their maternal uncle is a bad exampe becuase he married a cold, workshy woman with a shady past. I just hope the kids get to spend a lot of time wit their grandparents, they need normal people around them.
This relationship doesn't sound great to me, she looks far more into him than the other way around. I don't know this guy but the things we know about him give me bad vibes, I fear he is using her and she is a very nice but extremely stupid, gulible person who fell in love with the wrong guy and who doesn't see through this guy.

I hope they have good relationships with the grandparents (not sure what their father's family is like). I've always thought Martha Louise seems really kind but this has to be hard on them, as does some of her general quirkiness.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: May 16, 2019, 04:15:24 PM »

HHm, he was arrested in '93, right? And born in 1974? Changes are it was on account of underage drinking or perhaps a wee bit of dope at a party?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: May 16, 2019, 04:27:38 PM »

Their tour "The Princess and the Shaman" will start in a few days. They were supposed to hold a lecture in St. Petri Church in Stavanger but the Bishop of Stavanger has canceled their agreement and is now refusing them to use the church for their lecture. The bishop spoke to the media about her decision, saying:

"I think it perhaps is based on how he meets sick people, which is incompatible with the way, we as a church, wish to meet sick people. We wish to meet them with consideration, without a price-tag. We wish to help people who are in such a situation."

https://www.dagbladet.no/...foredrag-i-kirka/71082708

Several newspapers have also called on ML to renounce her princess title, which she refuses to do
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »

ML and Shaman Durek participated in the Good Morning Norway Show this morning

Here's the video of them (in English): https://www.tv2.no/v/1456012/

Oh my, words can not describe this ""mess""
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: May 16, 2019, 04:56:35 PM »

So hes using her for publicity.
This will end well  Halo
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: May 16, 2019, 05:38:10 PM »

It doesn't say why he was arrested.

Poor Harald and Sonja. They don't deserve this. They finally got rid of crazy Ari, and then this guy comes along.

He makes Ari seem like a catch.  Good lord how long will this circus goes on?  I just don't think it will end well.  Can't ML feel the angels telling her that?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: May 16, 2019, 05:47:28 PM »

This is way, way better than any drama Tessy could give us. I don't see how Tessy can ever top this shit.

So far, a quick Google search tells me that the Shaman:

- Believes leukemia is 'imbalance of the skeleton'
- Doesn't care about money, money is not important at all (but in 2017 a session cost 300 per hour!)
- Believes he was a King in a past life and that he and ML were husband and wife in multiple lifetimes
- When he was young, his mother said a Norwegian princess would one day find him and bring him much joy
- Has no formal education, other than attending 'the school of loving everyone', 'the school of being humble' and a high school in San Mateo, California
- Was arrested in 1993
- Believes he has died and come back to life again by command by spirits.
- Believes he can access atoms in the body to prevent aging

Yeah...that's right....me too, me too  Roll Eyes

But most importantly I believe I can spot a skaghead with closed eyes  Snare

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: May 16, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »

I hope they have good relationships with the grandparents (not sure what their father's family is like). I've always thought Martha Louise seems really kind but this has to be hard on them, as does some of her general quirkiness.

I've never heard anything of Ari's parents, but I think Harald and even more Sonja will see to it that their grandchildren are alright.

I just hope that they've invested theie money well so that Mr Shaman won't get his hands on it so easily.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: May 16, 2019, 05:55:46 PM »

This will end well  Halo
Thumb up

Why Ari is crazy? I don't know much about him, I only saw his artistic side in that exhibition he participated in recently.

karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2019, 06:47:44 PM »

This will end well  Halo
Thumb up

Why Ari is crazy? I don't know much about him, I only saw his artistic side in that exhibition he participated in recently.

Ari tries too hard to be avant garde, including cross dressing. I have a hard time with the word 'crazy' because everyone's sense of 'normal' is different, but I agree in this case that he's abnormal to most people. The feeling just comes from years of observing his definite weirdness.

This guy though, he's crazy and I have no problem saying it, and so is ML for getting involved with him. Those poor girls should not be exposed to this charlatain but I'm sure they have been. He's evil as well for exploiting weak and vulnerable people like cancer patients.

I used to like ML a lot, I thought she was quirky but sweet. Now I've lost respect just like with Tess the Mess. This older generation of monarchs (Sonia & Harald, Paola & Albert, D & Charles and more) did a horrible job overseeing their children's upbringings and many of them are strongly damaged. I hope this generation of royals have learned from their parents mistakes, but unfortunately I don't think most of them (except the Belgians) have learned a darn thing except what to demand and how lazy they can get by with being. All JMO.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: May 16, 2019, 06:54:33 PM »

I am listening to their interview right now --the visual is blocked.  He's now saying he never claimed to be able to cure cancer or reverse aging.  He says it's all just eating right and meditating.  "Increasing mitochondria". OMG is that even possible?  He's into eliminating inflammation, which is pretty mainstream.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: