Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 218006 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: June 04, 2019, 08:38:59 PM »

I'm just very disappointed in ML.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: June 04, 2019, 11:18:27 PM »

I'm just very disappointed in ML.

I'm sure her parents are also very disappointed in her too.
kathl29

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: June 04, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »

So disappointing. ML is still bagging out her family despite using them to make money for her. Her parents have quietly got on with letting her live her life how she wants to and this is how she repays them.

Most Royal Families wouldn’t have put up with her angels business and all the antics of her first husband and now this!! She should be grateful her parents are as tolerant as they are rather than complaining about them.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:16 PM »

They've been in London together: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNj3N0g1rB/

Last night @remindstudio was on fire with Lit students learning Soul Talk. Here I am with my Goddess @princessmarthalouise thanks to all the beautiful souls that came out for themselves to see how much power they have inside.
Life is a sacred dance back to yourself. Every step is a step inward - Shaman Durek
London Tribe there are still events in the #unitedkingdom check out my #linkstzer on my page for more events.
How do you talk to your soul?

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: June 07, 2019, 03:10:53 PM »

People who take too many steps inward end up stuck up their own backsides, if you ask me.

Currently visualizing my highest self
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: June 07, 2019, 05:14:22 PM »

People who take too many steps inward end up stuck up their own backsides, if you ask me.

Laughing  Star

Perfectly put! 

Durek is selling spiritual proctology.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: June 07, 2019, 06:41:18 PM »

... spiritual proctology ...

LOVE that expression  Star
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: June 07, 2019, 06:50:41 PM »

Laughing  Star

Perfectly put! 

Star
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: June 08, 2019, 05:11:20 PM »

Last night @remindstudio was on fire with Lit students learning Soul Talk. Here I am with my Goddess @princessmarthalouise thanks to all the beautiful souls that came out for themselves to see how much power they have inside.
Life is a sacred dance back to yourself. Every step is a step inward - Shaman Durek
London Tribe there are still events in the #unitedkingdom check out my #linkstzer on my page for more events.

Why are so many idiots getting scammed by these two? I'm going to assume they're all rich women with time and money to waste.  Roll Eyes
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: June 08, 2019, 05:23:54 PM »

Why are so many idiots getting scammed by these two? I'm going to assume they're all rich women with time and money to waste.  Roll Eyes

They're indeed all acting po duretskiy duratskiy (like idiots).

karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: June 09, 2019, 02:20:04 AM »

So disappointing. ML is still bagging out her family despite using them to make money for her. Her parents have quietly got on with letting her live her life how she wants to and this is how she repays them.

Most Royal Families wouldn’t have put up with her angels business and all the antics of her first husband and now this!! She should be grateful her parents are as tolerant as they are rather than complaining about them.

Well said, kathl29 Star

I bet narcissistic people eat this 'turning in on yourself' stuff up, this is probably how he gets into their good graces by stroking their egos.

You all had me rolling with the spiritual proctologist thing, that's perfect!

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: June 09, 2019, 06:36:17 AM »

Laughing  Star

Perfectly put! 

AB Star Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: June 09, 2019, 07:36:12 AM »

A friend had a similar expression:

"If she was any further up herself she'd be inside out" 
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: June 09, 2019, 08:40:00 AM »

I am fed up with all these poor rich/royal moaners complaining about how unhappy they have been and the heavy onus  they feel obliged to carry upon their frail,delicate shoulders. The constant full-time  adolescents.Are they  unhappy with their lot? Unlike 99. % humans,they CAN choose a different way of life.They can become common,ordinary  people working long hours --if they are lucky enough  to find a job-- for a pittance.Do you feel miserable? Well,don't look into yourself; you've been doing this all your life. Instead ,look outside the palace windows and give the step.Face real life.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: June 09, 2019, 09:13:50 AM »

I am fed up with all these poor rich/royal moaners complaining about how unhappy they have been and the heavy onus  they feel obliged to carry upon their frail,delicate shoulders. The constant full-time  adolescents.Are they  unhappy with their lot? Unlike 99. % humans,they CAN choose a different way of life.They can become common,ordinary  people working long hours --if they are lucky enough  to find a job-- for a pittance.Do you feel miserable? Well,don't look into yourself; you've been doing this all your life. Instead ,look outside the palace windows and give the step.Face real life.

Very well said.  Star
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: