Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 165208 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: June 10, 2019, 01:41:52 PM »

Anna von Koch, a reporter for the Swedish magazine SvenskDam, went to one of ML and Durek's workshops:

It starts with everyone being told to breathe deeply while tapping two fingers against their wrists, but soon turns into a loud revival meeting.

Shaman Durek calls on kind spirits and angels and opens a gate to the universe that will fill everyone with love and power. Some begin to sob while others laugh hysterically. His words seem to have a huge impact on many of the 50 participants. Several people begin to rock back and forth in their chairs, moving their head in a circle, like in a trance. It feels a bit unpleasant, and when a woman sitting behind me suddenly growls like a lion, I get scared.

The purpose of the workshop is to get in contact with your true self. Shaman Durek has a very strong personality, and is preaching to us to "take in the light". When he asks us to get rid of bad energy, people around me start to shake and cough. It is so intense, it almost sounds like someone is about to vomit.

I think spirituality is exicting and I don't judge anyone. But I feel nothing, despite drumming and breathing deeply. Looking around I notice I'm not only one being unaffected, and Shaman Durek notices that as well. He doesn't blame anyone though. He explains that the road to your true self is different for different people. The spirits want me to remain calm, he says.

Afterwards, some people are crying silently and hugging each other. Shaman Durek's words had a huge impact on many of the participants, but not on me.

What I have just described only took place a short moment at the end of the workhop, and perhaps I'm a bit sceptical to that part. The rest of the session, which took three hours, was interesting and enriching to hear the wisdom and life experiences of both Shaman and Martha Louise. Princess Martha Louise told us about her spiritual journey. How as a child she was afraid of people, because many people claimed they were feeling great, but they were radiating something different.

Not until Martha Louise accepted her true self as an adult did she find inner peace, and she encourages us to be true to ourselves. And that is what the workshop is all about; to be true to oneself and to others, and to not judge people.

It was a workshop about love, patience and respect.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: June 10, 2019, 01:52:09 PM »

Why does this "find your inner self and get rid of all the bad things inside you" always require to pay some guy money it?
And why am I reminded of the selling of indulgences of the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:10:22 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: June 10, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »

Why does this "find your inner self and get rid of all the bad things inside you" always require to pay some guy money it?
And why am I reminded of the sending of indulgences of the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages?

Maybe because it is the same scam under a new guise,  preying on people's faith for your own material gain.

ML is just another mark and when the scales fall from her eyes she will be ashamed of herself for aiding and abetting this con man.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: June 13, 2019, 03:55:02 PM »

Still hanging out in London..

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: June 13, 2019, 04:20:36 PM »

ML is just another mark and when the scales fall from her eyes she will be ashamed of herself for aiding and abetting this con man.

I started out thinking she was an easy mark but I'm beginning to believe she's in on the con.  Anyone trading on their position and name is suspect to me and she sure does seem to be enjoying the attention.  JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: June 13, 2019, 04:32:58 PM »

I started out thinking she was an easy mark but I'm beginning to believe she's in on the con.  Anyone trading on their position and name is suspect to me and she sure does seem to be enjoying the attention.  JMO

I think I have to agree with you here. But she could also be both - dumb and trying to work a con.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: June 13, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »

I started out thinking she was an easy mark but I'm beginning to believe she's in on the con.  Anyone trading on their position and name is suspect to me and she sure does seem to be enjoying the attention.  JMO

I think I have to agree with you here. But she could also be both - dumb and trying to work a con.

I think that's it AB. She's dumb enough to fall for this guy's BS, but it looks like she's willingly dragging others into this mess and that is where the con comes in. She/they are preying on vulnerable people and I find it very troubling and almost cult-like. I have no respect for her anymore.

A totally shallow comment, but holy cellulite Batman!

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: June 13, 2019, 10:37:32 PM »

My eyes!!  Dead

Seriously, after a certain age we should all be aware of our problem areas and dress accordingly.

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: June 13, 2019, 11:27:30 PM »

ML is a bit too young for a midlife crisis? Isn't she?
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: June 14, 2019, 01:14:41 AM »

Well, she’s 47, so maybe not.

But my money is on the dumb/con job angle.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: June 14, 2019, 08:56:57 AM »

I think she is a perpetual adolescent who has no aspirations towards self actualisation.

My condolences to her daughters who have her and Ari Behn as parents.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: June 14, 2019, 09:35:08 AM »

I think she is a perpetual adolescent who has no aspirations towards self actualisation.

My condolences to her daughters who have her and Ari Behn as parents.

The same goes for Mary's and Fred's children.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: June 25, 2019, 08:21:29 PM »

The King on Märtha Louise’s use of her Princess title: – We are working on an arrangement

https://norwaytoday.info/...orking-on-an-arrangement/

King Harald confirms to the NRK that the Royal House is in dialogue about the commercial use of the Princess title.

Much criticism has been made against Princess Märtha Louise after she has used the princess title in connection with the marketing of the tour with shaman Durek Verrett.

King Harald confirms that a dialogue about this is underway.

“At the present time, we cannot say how far we have come in the dialogue. But we are trying to get an arrangement,” he says to NRK.

On direct questions from the channel on whether the case has been burdensome for the royal family, the king answers the following: “No, not really.”
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: June 29, 2019, 03:18:14 PM »

Ml is a lovely person, but somehow very detached. She shows the advantages of having "everyday problems" and "having to work for a living".
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: July 04, 2019, 03:20:49 PM »

ML congratulated Sonja on her 82nd birthday today

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: