Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 304326 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: October 18, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »

Long long long time lurker here - first post!  Secret

I follow the ML and her Shaman for laughs on Instagram. He uploaded a video on stories where they were feeding the fairies which showed the children. Maud just looked so embarrassed..

Leah posts on her Instagram a lot with Insta-stories in her room and kitchen so they live with one of the parents but it seems like ML is always following her wierdo Shaman around the globe so I think they must be with their Dad?  Thinking

Welcome on board and thanks for the insight. I feel so sorry for her daughters.
 Star
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: October 18, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet wrote a review of Shaman's book, calling it "Crazy man's speech". 

The review: https://www.dagbladet.no/...r/gal-manns-tale/71711831

(google translated)

"I've read a lot of strange things over the years, but nowhere near anything as wild as this.
When Shaman Durek was fourteen, a wizard came into his room. It flew right through him, burning a hole in his body. As he lay in a pool of blood, the room was filled with an army of angels. One of them said, "This is the child of light who has come to wake the people?" Hand in hand, Durek says, the two fought the dark forces with knives and magic weapons.

Doomsday

The scene is like drawn from a fantasy book, which next to Hollywood movies seems to be the inspiration for Durek's worldview: According to Durek, we are trapped in the Matrix and face a doomsday, called The Blackout. After the Great Blackout comes what he calls The Great Age. Certainly only for those who have understood that the meaning of life is "to lift and to shift, and to thrive". According to Durek, salvation can also come through the universal love of individuals; Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa - and Durek himself. He tells how many lives he has saved himself through what he calls "Lines of greater hugging". His hugs are not like other hugs, but are about carrying on the body's electromagnetic synthesis.

Parasites in the underworld

Alongside his screwed worldview, Durek provides tips for spiritual exercises. It can be about cleansing yourself from waste from a lot of sexual partners. It is called succubis, some kind of beings from the underworld. These you get rid of by rubbing oil and a magnetic stone on the abdomen. He also gives tips on "Shamanic harmonic Ninja sorcery", which will protect you from parasites from the underworld. He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?". Durek admits that some people get upset, but this is far easier with children who have caused themselves cancer. They answer honestly and righteously; "Because I don't want to be here anymore."

Problematic money

Otherwise, Durek says his clients are mostly millionaires and billionaires. These people are not happy he can tell us, because you will not be happy with money. Here, though, he is highly ambiguous. According to him, money is "wonderful energy" and answers critics who believe he as a shaman should not take money for his services. On the contrary, says Durek. A shaman must have money. How else could he "give" - for example, hop on a plane to the other side of the globe to save a client. He also gives tips on how to get rich. Then cross your legs, whisper a money mantra and visualize the dollar sign with your hands in a blue magnetic light. This ritual must be repeated often to succeed.

Difficult childhood

Occasionally, he gives examples of his own dramatic childhood. About sexual abuse, and how he was beaten to blood and locked in the room for three months after looking at the Christmas presents. He says he tried to take his life as a sixteen-year-old and was diagnosed as both schizophrenic and bipolar. He was hospitalized, but when he came out he was rescued by the dog Dexter. Dexter had telepathic abilities and taught Durek what he calls a soul conversation. Who knows. Perhaps it was also Dexter who advised Durek on the path to becoming the perfect sexual partner: "When you kiss your lover, you should kiss with devotion, as though you were kissing yourself".

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: October 18, 2019, 07:33:18 PM »

Oh god, it just keeps getting worse.
Do you suppose be cleansed ML of all her past sexual partners at some point, eewww.
Has Ari Behn commented  on any of this?
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: October 18, 2019, 07:37:53 PM »

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet wrote a review of Shaman's book, calling it "Crazy man's speech". 

The review: https://www.dagbladet.no/...r/gal-manns-tale/71711831

(google translated)

"I've read a lot of strange things over the years, but nowhere near anything as wild as this.
When Shaman Durek was fourteen, a wizard came into his room. It flew right through him, burning a hole in his body. As he lay in a pool of blood, the room was filled with an army of angels. One of them said, "This is the child of light who has come to wake the people?" Hand in hand, Durek says, the two fought the dark forces with knives and magic weapons.

Doomsday

The scene is like drawn from a fantasy book, which next to Hollywood movies seems to be the inspiration for Durek's worldview: According to Durek, we are trapped in the Matrix and face a doomsday, called The Blackout. After the Great Blackout comes what he calls The Great Age. Certainly only for those who have understood that the meaning of life is "to lift and to shift, and to thrive". According to Durek, salvation can also come through the universal love of individuals; Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa - and Durek himself. He tells how many lives he has saved himself through what he calls "Lines of greater hugging". His hugs are not like other hugs, but are about carrying on the body's electromagnetic synthesis.

Parasites in the underworld

Alongside his screwed worldview, Durek provides tips for spiritual exercises. It can be about cleansing yourself from waste from a lot of sexual partners. It is called succubis, some kind of beings from the underworld. These you get rid of by rubbing oil and a magnetic stone on the abdomen. He also gives tips on "Shamanic harmonic Ninja sorcery", which will protect you from parasites from the underworld. He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?". Durek admits that some people get upset, but this is far easier with children who have caused themselves cancer. They answer honestly and righteously; "Because I don't want to be here anymore."

Problematic money

Otherwise, Durek says his clients are mostly millionaires and billionaires. These are not happy he can tell us, because you will not be happy with money. Here, though, he is highly ambiguous. According to him, money is "wonderful energy" and answers critics who believe he as a shaman should not take money for his services. On the contrary, says Durek. A shaman must have money. How else could he "give" - for example, hop on a plane to the other side of the globe to save a client. He also gives tips on how to get rich. Then cross your legs, whisper a money mantra and visualize the dollar sign with your hands in a blue magnetic light. This ritual must be repeated often to succeed.

Difficult childhood

Occasionally, he gives examples of his own dramatic childhood. About sexual abuse, and how he was beaten to blood and locked in the room for three months after looking at the Christmas presents. He says he tried to take his life as a sixteen-year-old and was diagnosed as both schizophrenic and bipolar. He was hospitalized, but when he came out he was rescued by the dog Dexter. Dexter had telepathic abilities and taught Durek what he calls a soul conversation. Who knows. Perhaps it was also Dexter who advised Durek on the path to becoming the perfect sexual partner: "When you kiss your lover, you should kiss with devotion, as though you were kissing yourself".

What a bunch of nonsensical claptrap.  'Cause we don't have a vomitting emoji as far as I can see.

I pity her children. Her, not at all.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: October 18, 2019, 07:43:07 PM »

what. the actual. F.

I mean on some level I feel sorry for him that he had what sounds like a terrible childhood. but he lost me when he was "cured" by a telepathic dog
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: October 18, 2019, 07:46:18 PM »

Oh god, it just keeps getting worse.
Do you suppose be cleansed ML of all her past sexual partners at some point, eewww.
Has Ari Behn commented  on any of this?

When their relationship became known, Ari made a polite comment, wishing them happiness together, but as fair as I know he hasn't said anything since.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: October 18, 2019, 07:48:35 PM »

Thanks Lady A!  Star
I hope hes giving ML an earful in private for their daughters sake
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: October 18, 2019, 08:22:31 PM »

what. the actual. F.

I mean on some level I feel sorry for him that he had what sounds like a terrible childhood. but he lost me when he was "cured" by a telepathic dog

That quote about children and cancer...seriously. The man is an ass and needs to shut up. I have an autoimmune disease and I was once given a book by a member of a church I attended at the time I was diagnosed. I was in my early 20's. The book was all about how every illness we get is because we are sinning and it is our punishment. I gave her the book back and told her where she could put it!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: October 18, 2019, 09:11:08 PM »

In retrospect, Ari Behn was an eccentric whereas Durek is a dangerous charlatan.

And charlatans/faith healers/anyone who preys on the serious ill are just absolute scum bags

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: October 18, 2019, 09:20:09 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Son of Sam listened to a telepathic dog. JMO this shyster is walking the tightrope just this side of dangerous  Yikes

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?

For this alone I hope karma is cruel and I'm alive to witness his suffering.  I don't believe him when he says he was abused, I think he's nut job con man that says anything to further his bank account.   I have no trouble believing he's a schizophrenic and bipolar.  

I agree Crayola, he's a dangerous charlatan.  Let's hope he's just ripping off rich, silly people and not molesting their young daughters in the back room.  This isn't going to end well.  It's not a sweet Hallmark movie, more like a creepy, horror movie.  (unless he manages to rip off Gwynny and ML, that will be funny and then it'll be a farce)

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: October 18, 2019, 09:23:26 PM »

In retrospect, Ari Behn was an eccentric whereas Durek is a dangerous charlatan.

And charlatans/faith healers/anyone who preys on the serious ill are just absolute scum bags

Rasputin comes to mind . . .

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: October 18, 2019, 09:35:13 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Son of Sam listened to a telepathic dog. JMO this shyster is walking the tightrope just this side of dangerous  Yikes

He also states that cancer is self-inflicted, and offers treatment by asking cancer patients: "Why do you want this cancer?

For this alone I hope karma is cruel and I'm alive to witness his suffering.  I don't believe him when he says he was abused, I think he's nut job con man that says anything to further his bank account.   I have no trouble believing he's a schizophrenic and bipolar.  

I agree Crayola, he's a dangerous charlatan.  Let's hope he's just ripping off rich, silly people and not molesting their young daughters in the back room.  This isn't going to end well.  It's not a sweet Hallmark movie, more like a creepy, horror movie.  (unless he manages to rip off Gwynny and ML, that will be funny and then it'll be a farce)

My mother died of breast cancer.

We spent all of her and my savings on her treatment, she fought hard but lost.

This man is despicable and I truly hope he ends up broke, alone and shunned.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: October 18, 2019, 09:49:31 PM »

He is completely bonkers. Holy cow. As someone said earlier, this would be a great TV, but it's truly awful in real life.

And leatherface,  Hug to you and so sorry for your loss.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: October 18, 2019, 10:31:33 PM »

He is completely bonkers. Holy cow. As someone said earlier, this would be a great TV, but it's truly awful in real life.

And leatherface,  Hug to you and so sorry for your loss.

Thank you jewelthief  Hug

It just boggles the mind that anyone can espouse such repulsive and hurtful ideas.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: October 18, 2019, 11:09:47 PM »

If I'm not mistaken Son of Sam listened to a telepathic dog. JMO this shyster is walking the tightrope just this side of dangerous  Yikes

For this alone I hope karma is cruel and I'm alive to witness his suffering.  I don't believe him when he says he was abused, I think he's nut job con man that says anything to further his bank account.   I have no trouble believing he's a schizophrenic and bipolar. 

My mother died of breast cancer.

We spent all of her and my savings on her treatment, she fought hard but lost.

This man is despicable and I truly hope he ends up broke, alone and shunned.

I lost my mother to cancer too - and I despise people who try to make those afflicted with this horrible disease feel like they did something to deserve it. And then prey on their guilt and desperation to make money.

Leatherface I’m sorry that you’re in this club with me.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: