Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 302385 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1425 on: April 30, 2020, 09:09:10 AM »

Happy birthday!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1426 on: April 30, 2020, 11:30:01 AM »

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1427 on: April 30, 2020, 11:50:40 AM »

Darlink will regret she has uttered these words soon...

And for making her 3 girls publicity fodder.

Rasputin will go on to his next victim

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1428 on: April 30, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »

This seems so “familiar” for him to say.  How long have these two gone out now, anyone here know?  Maybe it’s a lot longer than I’m thinking. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1429 on: May 18, 2020, 06:45:41 PM »

ML and her daughters celebrating National Day

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1430 on: May 20, 2020, 11:16:45 AM »

ML and her daughters celebrating National Day

Nice!

Only the eldest daughter and ML apparently felt up to wearing a national costume Smiley
Alexandrina

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1431 on: May 20, 2020, 02:27:07 PM »

I believe the national costumes are gifted when they get confirmed
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1432 on: May 20, 2020, 04:09:39 PM »

This seems so “familiar” for him to say.  How long have these two gone out now, anyone here know?  Maybe it’s a lot longer than I’m thinking.  

It's waaaaaaaaaaaay too long.  

What's a "head smart woman"?   Can't he just say "intelligent"?      

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1433 on: May 20, 2020, 04:10:20 PM »

ML actually made her way back to Norway to celebrate national day...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1434 on: May 20, 2020, 04:32:04 PM »

I feel for the daughters. Everything now is a first without their dad. First 17 May. Soon it will be first midsummer without him. They may be smiling for the photo but they have a rough road ahead. I hope they see a lot of their cousins and grandparents. You never get over the loss of a parent at a young age. Even more true with suicide.
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1435 on: May 21, 2020, 01:43:45 PM »

I thought she's been in Norway this whole time.  She paid a flying visit to LA to see Shade-man right before the country closed down.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1436 on: May 21, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »

I feel for the daughters. Everything now is a first without their dad. First 17 May. Soon it will be first midsummer without him. They may be smiling for the photo but they have a rough road ahead. I hope they see a lot of their cousins and grandparents. You never get over the loss of a parent at a young age. Even more true with suicide.

Me too. But they certainly look happy to have their mom there without her Grifter.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1437 on: May 21, 2020, 09:42:33 PM »

Me too. But they certainly look happy to have their mom there without her Grifter.

The girls really don't deserve their mother. Although I'm sure that ML loves them and wants their best, she clearly needs some urgent psychological help (but please not from the Shaman).
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1438 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:59 PM »

I agree. The girls deserve absolute love and completely attention and devotion. Sadly I think ML is too lost in Sham Man Durex’s spell to be able to focus 100% on her daughters’ wellbeing.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1439 on: May 26, 2020, 11:18:56 PM »

ML and Shaman have hired a lawyer to silence Shaman's ex-boyfriend Hank Greenberg

https://www.seher.no/kong...d-millionsoksmal/72500223

Earlier this year, Se og Hør met Hank Greenberg (48), ex-boyfriend of the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verrett's (45), in the United States. Many have been curious about their relationship, especially after Verrett talked about being in a relationship with Greenberg.

However, the American did not paint a rosy picture of his ex-boyfriend, who is now in a relationship with Princess Märtha Louise. In the interview, Greenberg claimed that Verrett was violent, a statement that was supported by a police report. He also claimed that Verrett had changed after a kidney transplant and that he was manipulative. He also said that Verrett's lawyer asked him to sign a confidentiality agreement. He received the agreement from Verrett's lawyer, Jo-Na Williams. However, Greenberg refused to sign the deal, saying his life was "not for sale."

Se og Hør can reveal in this week's edition that Verrett and Märtha Louise are again trying to threaten Greenberg to silence. He has received a letter from US attorney Richard Gora of the law firm Gora LLC, threatening him with legal action if he gives more statements about his ex-boyfriend. He claims he has been hired as litigation lawyer for Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek Verrett. Greenberg is threatened that if he does not do what the lawyer says, it could become very expensive for him.

That a member of the Norwegian royal family has given their consent to such a letter against an individual is very startling and has probably never happened before.
"Since Shaman Durek entered into his relationship with Princess Märtha Louise, he has experienced a series of serious and false accusations against himself. If you refuse to comply, we will be forced to bring legal action against you", the letter states.

The letter, which Se og Hør has been given access to, is signed. Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett are recipients on copy. The letter clearly states that he will be sued for millions of dollars if he breaks the guidelines.

Hank Greenberg has not wanted to comment on the letter he has received. Princess Märtha Louise has been given the opportunity to speak through her manager, Carina Scheele Carlsen, but has not answered Se og Hør's inquiries. Neither has Durek Verrett.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: