Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 392009 times)
hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: November 14, 2020, 10:51:00 PM »

I mean, WTH about that NDA?!!!  Like... Yikes Yikes Yikes

Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: November 15, 2020, 02:59:34 AM »

I'm still surprised that durex didn't go on a tangent about his...um... seed re-absorption... during the interview 
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: November 15, 2020, 03:19:34 AM »

Yes when I said he doesn't seem like a predator in my previous post I meant child predator. I was speaking about ML's girls. I think he is a major creep but wouldn't physically hurt or assault them only emotionally but mom is in that boat too. It's horrible all the way around. That is some big time resume padding I mean that is the kind of thing opportunistic people do cynically. To say you studied Hawaiian shamanism I mean yeah you went to the gift shop at the museum in Hawaii and now say you're an expert give me a break. I wish the American press would dig deep into his lies but he is kind of a nobody in the grand scheme.

I wonder if this gift shop was attached to the college Tessy has gotten her degrees from?  Laugh bounce

Also, if I may amend my post without going o/t, with regard to Maria's excellent point, I wonder if H&S are more lenient with her because she is the usurped/spare heir, a la Carl Philip etc and therefore not going to get the "big role", so to speak?

Thank you to all those who have contributed to the board, I know fairly little of MLs previous life...it is certainly interesting! If I may ask, what were attitudes like when ML announced her engagement to Ari?
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: November 15, 2020, 07:41:00 AM »

I've gone from mocking laughter, to absolute disgust, to saying aloud "you wicked man",  to hoping there is not the bleakest end to this sorry story.
Praying for the NRF.

Reiterating my post from just over twelve months ago.

What a creep.
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: November 15, 2020, 12:36:23 PM »

You can't control adult children. If you want a relationship at all you go along but with those two being a king and queen and I guess people who have a fair amount of personal wealth you just hope they put clauses in all the inheritance documents. Let's hope because this half-Norwegian yeah right charlatan will suck ML and those girls dry. I hope Ari's estate went to the girls in trusts that Derek can't get his hands on and hope those trusts don't have ML as the beneficiary.

We had a similar situation in my extended family. Something I've learned over the years is that grandparents will tolerate quite a lot of crap from their adult children for the sake of their grandchildren. I've saw the "if you want to see your grand/children, you will embrace my new partner" shit play out with my aunt and her terrible ex a few years ago. I would not be at all surprised if Sonja and Harald's "support" is so ML does not withhold contact with the girls out of spite for them not liking or supporting her relationship with the SHAMan, especially because those girls need their grandparents right now.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: November 15, 2020, 04:52:18 PM »

You can't control adult children. If you want a relationship at all you go along but with those two being a king and queen and I guess people who have a fair amount of personal wealth you just hope they put clauses in all the inheritance documents. Let's hope because this half-Norwegian yeah right charlatan will suck ML and those girls dry. I hope Ari's estate went to the girls in trusts that Derek can't get his hands on and hope those trusts don't have ML as the beneficiary.

We had a similar situation in my extended family. Something I've learned over the years is that grandparents will tolerate quite a lot of crap from their adult children for the sake of their grandchildren. I've saw the "if you want to see your grand/children, you will embrace my new partner" shit play out with my aunt and her terrible ex a few years ago. I would not be at all surprised if Sonja and Harald's "support" is so ML does not withhold contact with the girls out of spite for them not liking or supporting her relationship with the SHAMan, especially because those girls need their grandparents right now.

I hear you, but I think the girls are getting older and ML wonít be able to play that card for very long. At least I hope not.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: November 15, 2020, 06:04:11 PM »

I hear you, but I think the girls are getting older and ML wonít be able to play that card for very long. At least I hope not.

That is true. 

My cousin was younger then Emma is now when she told a judge that she wanted to live with her dad after her mom passed away.  Her mom's death was unexpected and so there was nothing in writing that said the mom wanted her daughter to live with her grandmother.  The judge allowed it and my cousin went to live with her dad.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: November 15, 2020, 06:10:15 PM »

Does Norway not have Grandparents rights?

If H&S really fear for the girls well being, why not file for full custody? What about Ariís parents?

This entire situation screams get the kids tf out of there now.
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: November 16, 2020, 06:18:01 AM »

I'm not Norwegian, nor am I any kind of legal expert, so I do not know. It is just a thought on why Harald and Sonja might be reluctant to put their foot down with ML when it comes to the SHAMan.

But from the general/common knowledge I do have, Maud will be 18 in April and will be legally free to live wherever and with whomever she chooses (and even now, I highly doubt a judge would make her wait the last 5.5 months until her birthday if she wanted to live with her grandparents right now) and Leah and Emma are at the age where a judge would give considerable weight to their wishes.

But who knows what is happening behind the doors of ML's house, especially with how mentally unstable and selfish she has proven to be. Who knows if those poor girls are being emotionally manipulated.....

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: November 16, 2020, 06:24:00 PM »

I'm not Norwegian, nor am I any kind of legal expert, so I do not know. It is just a thought on why Harald and Sonja might be reluctant to put their foot down with ML when it comes to the SHAMan.

But from the general/common knowledge I do have, Maud will be 18 in April and will be legally free to live wherever and with whomever she chooses (and even now, I highly doubt a judge would make her wait the last 5.5 months until her birthday if she wanted to live with her grandparents right now) and Leah and Emma are at the age where a judge would give considerable weight to their wishes.

But who knows what is happening behind the doors of ML's house, especially with how mentally unstable and selfish she has proven to be. Who knows if those poor girls are being emotionally manipulated.....

I would almost guarantee that they are. They just lost their father in the most jarring and unimaginable circumstance, and they are now in the orbit of a practiced con man, thanks to their motherís stupidity and selfishness. My heart goes out to them.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: November 16, 2020, 06:44:31 PM »

ML is a woman so in thrall to her every passing emotion and thought that I have no doubt she could and would lay a major guilt trip on her daughters if they tried to leave.  A big, public, messy guilt trip about how guilty and sad she feels about Ari, and don't they love her enough to want her to be happy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: November 19, 2020, 06:41:42 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....yfriend-Shaman-Durek.html

Leah sent Shaman birthday greetings:

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: November 20, 2020, 01:38:39 AM »

Stockholm Syndrome
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: November 20, 2020, 02:39:45 AM »

Also brainwashed and part of a cult. Poor girls.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: November 20, 2020, 10:42:21 AM »

Also brainwashed and part of a cult. Poor girls.

The cult thing was the first thing I thought of as well.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: