Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 392011 times)
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1725 on: November 20, 2020, 03:18:25 PM »

If he has the king and queens ear —rasputin.

Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1726 on: November 20, 2020, 09:54:29 PM »

Also brainwashed and part of a cult. Poor girls.

OK not the happiest post to achieve it with but HAPPY 3K  KC!! Star

Banana Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1727 on: November 22, 2020, 12:29:59 PM »

https://www.bt.dk/royale/...nordmaend-tror-vi-er-gale

Princess Märtha Louise can read her boyfriend's thoughts: "Norwegians all think we're crazy"

"She talks to all of my relatives, and she talks to trees."

The words above come from the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verett, and the 'telepathic' woman he is talking about is not surprisingly his girlfriend, Princess Märtha Louise.

Both of them believe they have special abilities. Durek Verett says that with his shamanism he can cure all kinds of illnesses. And Princess Märtha Louise has on several occasions said that she is a psychic and can talk to angels.

In Durek Verett's podcast 'Ancient Widsom Today', the couple said the other day that they know that "all Norwegians think the couple is crazy" when they talk about that kind of stuff. "But that it does not matter." Because even though their relationship may cause some people to look down on them, they have no doubt that they have found true love in each other. Even if they just had to get to know each other - and their special abilities.

Durek Verett elaborates that he initially did not understand the extent of the Norwegian princess' abilities. That he should just get used to the fact that she could read his thoughts - and had contact with the deceased.

He explains that one day she exclaimed out of the blue: "I just talked to your aunt on the other side and she wanted me to pass on a message."

"She talks to all my relatives and she talks to trees. If I make plans in my head, she knows exactly what I'm thinking. And if I'm lying, she is laughs. She does not let me get away with anything", he explains in the podcast.

Laugh bounce
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1728 on: November 22, 2020, 12:39:57 PM »

https://www.bt.dk/royale/...nordmaend-tror-vi-er-gale

Princess Märtha Louise can read her boyfriend's thoughts: "Norwegians all think we're crazy"

"She talks to all of my relatives, and she talks to trees."

The words above come from the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verett, and the 'telepathic' woman he is talking about is not surprisingly his girlfriend, Princess Märtha Louise.

Both of them believe they have special abilities. Durek Verett says that with his shamanism he can cure all kinds of illnesses. And Princess Märtha Louise has on several occasions said that she is a psychic and can talk to angels.

In Durek Verett's podcast 'Ancient Widsom Today', the couple said the other day that they know that "all Norwegians think the couple is crazy" when they talk about that kind of stuff. "But that it does not matter." Because even though their relationship may cause some people to look down on them, they have no doubt that they have found true love in each other. Even if they just had to get to know each other - and their special abilities.

Durek Verett elaborates that he initially did not understand the extent of the Norwegian princess' abilities. That he should just get used to the fact that she could read his thoughts - and had contact with the deceased.

He explains that one day she exclaimed out of the blue: "I just talked to your aunt on the other side and she wanted me to pass on a message."

"She talks to all my relatives and she talks to trees. If I make plans in my head, she knows exactly what I'm thinking. And if I'm lying, she is laughs. She does not let me get away with anything", he explains in the podcast.

Laugh bounce

That is the sanest statement ever uttered by this couple.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1729 on: November 22, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »

Oh my goodness  Crazy

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1730 on: November 22, 2020, 04:00:36 PM »

All righty then...   Yikes

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1731 on: November 22, 2020, 04:43:23 PM »

I wonder looking at their in-laws and prospective in-laws if Harald and Sonia wonder at times what they did wrong.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1732 on: November 22, 2020, 04:54:42 PM »

I wonder looking at their in-laws and prospective in-laws if Harald and Sonia wonder at times what they did wrong.

Why should they wonder?

Princess Ragnhild called things as they were decades ago, yet they refused to listen.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1733 on: November 22, 2020, 05:14:28 PM »

Why should they wonder?

Princess Ragnhild called things as they were decades ago, yet they refused to listen.

Really?  What did she say?

Update:  Seek and ye shall find:

https://gpdhome.typepad.c...ess-ragnhild-82-dies.html

Interesting that she should say this as she herself married a commoner. But she must have been thinking of some other quality that would prevent MM and Ari from being good royal spouses.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:20:46 PM by anastasia beaverhausen » Logged
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1734 on: November 22, 2020, 05:56:13 PM »

Why should they wonder?

Really?  What did she say?

Update:  Seek and ye shall find:

https://gpdhome.typepad.c...ess-ragnhild-82-dies.html

Interesting that she should say this as she herself married a commoner. But she must have been thinking of some other quality that would prevent MM and Ari from being good royal spouses.

Exactly.

Its not about being a commoner but being suitable as a married in to the monarchy.

Edit: Did ML ever call the ShamMan her twin flame or was that Ari?

I only ask because I just say this YouTube clip by Dr Ramani, a psychologist, about twin flames and a relationship with narcissist and all I could picture while watching this was ML and the ShamMan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8poYMYpDLHk
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:04:26 PM by leatherface » Logged
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #1735 on: November 23, 2020, 02:58:40 AM »

I have no words.

Are they popular with the Norwegian citizens?
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1736 on: November 24, 2020, 07:21:05 PM »

Also brainwashed and part of a cult. Poor girls.

OK not the happiest post to achieve it with but HAPPY 3K  KC!! Star

Banana Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne

Thank you, Pomme! Champagne
From personal experience I know what living with narcissists can do to a child. Not only was I raised by one who was almost pathological in their narcissism by my ex-husband definitely was so I saw the effect it had on my children. It's not pretty, they end up with no self esteem and abrogate their every waking moment to keeping the narc happy. My ex has my kids so programmed (all but one) that it really is like a cult, unfortunately. I feel sorry for ML's girls because I know the damage that is being caused. Wish I could give them all a hug.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1737 on: December 05, 2020, 12:00:39 PM »

Leah Isadora participated in the Schendis podcast to talk about her grief after her father's death, school, friendships, and how she handles criticism about her mother and her relationship with the Shaman

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:06:32 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1738 on: December 05, 2020, 05:01:43 PM »

I would hope she would eventually see the light about Conman...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1739 on: December 05, 2020, 06:33:17 PM »

Is there a transcript?  I'd love to know what she really said about him.

Leah Isadora participated in the Schendis podcast to talk about her grief after her father's death, school, friendships, and how she handles criticism about her mother and her relationship with the Shaman

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: