Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 394061 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1815 on: December 31, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »

I went to her IG and it's pretty typical teenage makeup lover stuff.  From a quick glance it looks like she just experimenting and having fun.  Considering all that teens can get caught up in makeup is pretty tame.

https://www.instagram.com/leahhhbeauty/?hl=en

She's a very pretty girl...with a bit more time and growth she could make a career out of her enjoyment of makeup.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1816 on: December 31, 2020, 03:14:02 AM »

I had a lot of trouble getting my phone to scroll past Derek Dirtbag's pumpkin head but I finally succeeded.  ML has been so visibly un-grieving for the past few weeks I find her quotes very  Crazy
She's as much a dirtbag as the other one.

As for Leah's photos, well.  Makeup is a nice thing .. I only wish some young women were more subtle about its uses.  My own daughter wears a version of "Cleopatra eyes" every day of the week.  It's a bit much!

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2020, 03:37:09 AM »

I went to her IG and it's pretty typical teenage makeup lover stuff.  From a quick glance it looks like she just experimenting and having fun.  Considering all that teens can get caught up in makeup is pretty tame.

https://www.instagram.com/leahhhbeauty/?hl=en

She's a very pretty girl...with a bit more time and growth she could make a career out of her enjoyment of makeup.

Have to agree with you there. She seems to have a talent for makeup artistry. And yes, she’s very pretty.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2020, 08:55:34 AM »

What a talented girl!!!!!
Very impressive makeup!

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1819 on: January 01, 2021, 01:27:10 PM »

The girls are just girls. Seemingly very brave, sweet and caring girls. ML is horrifically selfish so here’s hoping she won’t ruin them with her choices.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1820 on: January 01, 2021, 05:06:22 PM »

The girls are just girls. Seemingly very brave, sweet and caring girls. ML is horrifically selfish so here’s hoping she won’t ruin them with her choices.

Aristotle said “give me a child until he is 7 and I’ll give you the man”. Hopefully they got enough stability in early childhood to counteract the heedless self indulgence of their mother.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1821 on: January 01, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »

Indeed anastasia good quote. These girls seem very grounded and adorable and we should never forget the influences of other members of their family. Relatives can smooth away the rough edges or absences of parents. They all seem close and even if we have rolled our eyes at MM maybe she is a great auntie and knows when to swoop in with the kind of affection or words that strengthen the girls when their mother might be incapable. It takes a village as they say.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1822 on: January 21, 2021, 04:08:53 PM »

I put this up in the MM thread in response to a discussion, but it really belongs in this thread https://www.hellomagazine...oyal-surprise-appearance/
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: