Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 138   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 501684 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1860 on: April 13, 2021, 10:27:18 PM »

Never thought I would someday pity the entire state of California...

Eh, we're used to it--all kinds of folks finding themselves here.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1861 on: April 13, 2021, 10:33:12 PM »

This move proves that ML is a complete moron.

First and foremost she is hitching her wagon to a con-man and leech, secondly she is moving to California where a 10 year tax law is potentially on the horizon.

Most people who are smarter than her can only handle one of these at a time, this idiot is taking on both.

I hope she is prepared to accept personal poverty as her future because what the sham-man doesn't take from her, this new tax law just might.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1862 on: April 13, 2021, 11:53:34 PM »

Did anyone watch the series "Bling Empire" on Netflix?  I was enjoying it as a mindless show until the episode where Sham-man Durex himself showed up; I was so disgusted I turned it off immediately and can't bring myself to finish the series!  (Not like it's anything highbrow that would enrich my life intellectually, but still it was entertaining!)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1863 on: April 14, 2021, 12:42:40 AM »

I know this has been discussed upthread and I don't think I weighed in at the time, but even if ML is ready to move on to a new life in California with her shaman dude (they'll fit right in), I think it is a bad idea to take the girls now. I say this because even if ML divorced Ari and is over him, it's not been long for his daughters and the death of one parent is a huge, huge deal.

I say this because while it might be great to move away to a fun place like California, kids and teens need massive stability after a death. When my husband died 12 years ago, I was constantly yapping about moving to Norway. All I wanted was to escape to my happy place in a culture I liked. I only learned recently, in the last year, that my kids were freaked by that idea and thought they'd lose more than they already had if I really picked up and moved to another country. As it was, I moved to the next town over, so I didn't have to be in the same sad house (which has appreciated enormously since then. ugh.) and they could keep their local school, community, friends, access to grandparents, and such. It was a good move for them. As it was, I had a very nice visit to Norway in 2015 for my dear friend's 50th and that appeased me to some degree.

ML needs to distinguish what is her own desire to make a new life for herself and what is actually good for the girls. It may not be the same thing at all.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1864 on: April 14, 2021, 12:50:32 AM »

I know this has been discussed upthread and I don't think I weighed in at the time, but even if ML is ready to move on to a new life in California with her shaman dude (they'll fit right in), I think it is a bad idea to take the girls now. I say this because even if ML divorced Ari and is over him, it's not been long for his daughters and the death of one parent is a huge, huge deal.

I say this because while it might be great to move away to a fun place like California, kids and teens need massive stability after a death. When my husband died 12 years ago, I was constantly yapping about moving to Norway. All I wanted was to escape to my happy place in a culture I liked. I only learned recently, in the last year, that my kids were freaked by that idea and thought they'd lose more than they already had if I really picked up and moved to another country. As it was, I moved to the next town over, so I didn't have to be in the same sad house (which has appreciated enormously since then. ugh.) and they could keep their local school, community, friends, access to grandparents, and such. It was a good move for them. As it was, I had a very nice visit to Norway in 2015 for my dear friend's 50th and that appeased me to some degree.

ML needs to distinguish what is her own desire to make a new life for herself and what is actually good for the girls. It may not be the same thing at all.

Thatís really good advice, Paulina.

However, you are probably not a self involved delusional dimwit just ripe for grifter pickings so I believe your story had a much higher chance of a happy ending (except for your old house appreciating - sorry!). 
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1865 on: April 14, 2021, 12:53:02 AM »

Thatís really good advice, Paulina.

However, you are probably not a self involved delusional dimwit just ripe for grifter pickings so I believe your story had a much higher chance of a happy ending (except for your old house appreciating - sorry!). 

I have given up on ML ever putting her children's needs first when she is a perpetual adolescent who never learned to manage her hormones.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1866 on: April 14, 2021, 07:21:16 AM »

Perpetual adolescent is right. I cannot imagine what her parents think. Or her brother land his family.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1867 on: April 14, 2021, 08:17:27 AM »

Did anyone watch the series "Bling Empire" on Netflix?  I was enjoying it as a mindless show until the episode where Sham-man Durex himself showed up; I was so disgusted I turned it off immediately and can't bring myself to finish the series!  (Not like it's anything highbrow that would enrich my life intellectually, but still it was entertaining!)

When he popped up I immediately thought of everyone here lol. I skipped over it at first but once I was finished with the episode I went back and watched the scene with him. It was literal comedy, especially when he started to essentially "exorcise" the person he read. If you want a good laugh I highly suggest watching it.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1868 on: April 15, 2021, 01:53:48 AM »

Did anyone watch the series "Bling Empire" on Netflix?  I was enjoying it as a mindless show until the episode where Sham-man Durex himself showed up; I was so disgusted I turned it off immediately and can't bring myself to finish the series!  (Not like it's anything highbrow that would enrich my life intellectually, but still it was entertaining!)

When he popped up I immediately thought of everyone here lol. I skipped over it at first but once I was finished with the episode I went back and watched the scene with him. It was literal comedy, especially when he started to essentially "exorcise" the person he read. If you want a good laugh I highly suggest watching it.

I just may do that!  Grin
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1869 on: April 30, 2021, 01:36:50 AM »

Not exactly the right thread but I don't think Maud has her own, so I'll post here.

Yesterday Maud turned 18 years old!

ML made a very loving post...but I am annoyed she only included one of Ari and two of Mr Condom...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1870 on: April 30, 2021, 05:45:33 AM »

Sham-man sent congratulations too.. Dead

https://www.instagram.com/p/COQDiVlnQid/

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1871 on: April 30, 2021, 12:26:59 PM »

Happy birthday to Maud Champagne
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1872 on: April 30, 2021, 02:04:00 PM »

Sham-man sent congratulations too.. Dead

https://www.instagram.com/p/COQDiVlnQid/

Happy birthday to Maud !  Champagne 18 years old is a big milestone, now she can take her own decision, like telling her Mom's boyfriend to bugger off her life.  Halo

BTW, these pictures on the Shamanlartan's IG are looking so much like discount sectarian guru publicity.  Nerves Cringe.  Crap

Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1873 on: April 30, 2021, 02:37:11 PM »

Happy birthday!  Maud has such a sweet face and pretty eyes.  So glad that sheís the best of both Martha Louise and Ari. 

I hope her education and future career keep her in Norway and further away from MLís creepy boyfriend.  It looks like sheís close to Princess Ingrid, which is a nice thing for them both.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1874 on: May 02, 2021, 09:35:55 AM »

Happy Birthday, Maud!!!!
Creative, sensitive, strong, intelligent Maud!
Go build the life you dream!

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 138   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: