Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 130   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 468228 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1875 on: May 02, 2021, 04:24:01 PM »

He is so creepy and over the top.

MLís response is creepier still.

She learned nothing about royalling growing up. Discretion, tact, anything.

Her patents have set a great example and still we have this.

Any idea how close or not she and her brother are, or how close she is with M-M?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1876 on: May 05, 2021, 12:14:20 PM »

I think both she and Haakon have been extremely spoiled by their parent. Haakon seems to have found a way about it though and it at least (seemingly) a good parent. ML seems to be horribly selfish.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1877 on: May 05, 2021, 02:12:40 PM »

We have a saying that under a strong oak-tree you won't find any other strong trees. That is -sadly- happening here. You would expect sensible openminded parents to get equally minded children but somehow ML (and Hakoon) show debatable characteristics. With ML I would argue that she has the "typical spare" problem as well- unlike the Dutch princess she was just allowed to do whatever she wanted. Money does not seem to be a problem.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1878 on: May 05, 2021, 09:26:22 PM »

We have a saying that under a strong oak-tree you won't find any other strong trees. That is -sadly- happening here. You would expect sensible openminded parents to get equally minded children but somehow ML (and Hakoon) show debatable characteristics. With ML I would argue that she has the "typical spare" problem as well- unlike the Dutch princess she was just allowed to do whatever she wanted. Money does not seem to be a problem.

ML somehow reminds me of the mother from Gilmore girls. Her daughters are also much more mature.

I wonder, if the time will ever come that ML has to ask Maud, Leah or Emma for help, because she's screwed it up (again). She's like Sarah Ferguson.

I so wonder why this spare life is so hard. With there connection and money they could simply become a honorary President of XY or open some elite institute in their name...have others working for them and still building up a prestige. In the free time they could travel the world.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1879 on: May 05, 2021, 09:30:47 PM »

ML somehow reminds me of the mother from Gilmore girls. Her daughters are also much more mature.

I wonder, if the time will ever come that ML has to ask Maud, Leah or Emma for help, because she's screwed it up (again). She's like Sarah Ferguson.

I so wonder why this spare life is so hard. With there connection and money they could simply become a honorary President of XY or open some elite institute in their name...have others working for them and still building up a prestige. In the free time they could travel the world.

Well I have to admit Iíve never considered that one before!  I agree about the level of maturity, but I canít ever see Lorelei with a Shaman type, or writing books about angels. ML is too wacky even for a fictional character comparison.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1880 on: May 05, 2021, 09:32:37 PM »

Well I have to admit Iíve never considered that one before!  I agree about the level of maturity, but I canít ever see Lorelei with a Shaman type, or writing books about angels. ML is too wacky even for a fictional character comparison.

I agree, Lorelei and a Shaman wouldn't work. But I see the drifting...the not knowing who I'm and what I really want...in ML as well.
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1881 on: May 05, 2021, 09:34:05 PM »

I don't wish that on the girls - I am dealing with it myself with my elderly mother and it's a nightmare that's given me panic attacks trying to handle it all.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1882 on: May 05, 2021, 09:54:45 PM »

My husband works in a workplace with many people with weird biographies and very relaxed parenting approaches and a lot of alcohol, drugs, partying ... most of these people's kids turn out problematic especially school wise. But in each family is one that went through high school, got scholarships and graduated from a university and leads a completely different life now than anyone they grew up with - it does happen.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1883 on: May 05, 2021, 09:59:08 PM »

I don't wish that on the girls - I am dealing with it myself with my elderly mother and it's a nightmare that's given me panic attacks trying to handle it all.

I'm sorry to hear that Ellie. Hug

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1884 on: May 05, 2021, 10:01:04 PM »

My husband works in a workplace with many people with weird biographies and very relaxed parenting approaches and a lot of alcohol, drugs, partying ... most of these people's kids turn out problematic especially school wise. But in each family is one that went through high school, got scholarships and graduated from a university and leads a completely different life now than anyone they grew up with - it does happen.

This is case of wanting to get out of the mess. Also the right partner often plays a huge role (as we can see with royals as well).
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1885 on: May 06, 2021, 12:17:29 AM »

I didn't like the way Shaman referred to Ari, "ari@ari behn" or whatever it was, ... Ari is deceased, he's not online.  He's not going to see that message!  Just stop ✋ Shaman.  "Bonus daughter" indeed!  Rather thank God the border to Norway was closed and you couldn't come near that child. 

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1886 on: May 06, 2021, 12:53:12 AM »

I've often thought that Harold and Sonja couldn't get past their own story with their struggles to marry.  Having heard 'no' for so long, they didn't use it often enough with their own kids.  Haakon seems to have turned out ok, but ML is far to in love with indulging her every whim.  She's never really worked out that you just can't follow every passing thought.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1887 on: May 06, 2021, 03:33:28 PM »

I think youíre right Perdue. Makes sense.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1888 on: June 28, 2021, 04:11:33 PM »

ML sent a digital greeting to the Norway Muscular Dystrophy Association on the occasion of their 40th anniversary

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1889 on: June 28, 2021, 10:21:11 PM »

ML sent a digital greeting to the Norway Muscular Dystrophy Association on the occasion of their 40th anniversary

Wow her teeth look very yellow in that pic but perhaps it's the lighting or a filter ?   

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 130   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: