Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 138   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 501675 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: August 20, 2021, 12:55:36 AM »

Ick. Just ick.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: August 20, 2021, 03:39:34 AM »

Ick all around...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: August 20, 2021, 08:45:19 AM »

It's tragic that the bad choices of mum effects her daughters....on the bright side: there are many excellent psychologists in the states and therapy is easy to access...
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: August 20, 2021, 02:22:30 PM »

I agree with the icky comments.  Thankfully the girls are older and hopefully have a choice where they live and finish school.  Hopefully with supportive family and not their wacky mother and Mr. Sleezy!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: August 21, 2021, 01:01:31 AM »

They were spotted in Beverly Hills

thx LA Star

what is that white square piece sticking out on Shame's chest, under his black shirt? Blink

it loloks like maybe he has had some medical procedures?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: August 22, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »

I agree with the icky comments.  Thankfully the girls are older and hopefully have a choice where they live and finish school.  Hopefully with supportive family and not their wacky mother and Mr. Sleezy!

I had to look up what "ick ick" means. In this case I am wondering if the "ick" confers to the photo or to the whole situation with the Shaman? I am not a fan of ML and her obsession with the Shaman is obvious. But, I don't think it is ok to comment on her body like this. She is a woman of 50?, never having been on the "beautiful" scale, just average, like most of the women worldwide. But, she is of royalty and therefore in the center of attention.
The photo is very unfortunate, showing all the deficiences of a woman at that age(  a little bit fat, cellulitis, very common , not initially been  beautiful, slender and has not trained her body to be in good shape (such as Letitia of Spain). She surely did not know that some paparazzi took that photo and would be unhappy to know that is was published. Who wouldn't?

Her situation in  life is a different affair. She was always an outsider with a different taste for men. So what, it is ok . Unfortunately her ex husband was ill, she had a divorce and he took his life. What a really terrible traumatic experience for the daughters and for herself too. I cannot see a good ending with her shaman, and feel very sorry for the children. But, who knows? Maybe she will become happy with him and the kids too?

Hopefully that will happen. At least they have tried to maintain their relationship against all odds for a couple  of years.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: August 22, 2021, 06:14:02 PM »

I had to look up what "ick ick" means. In this case I am wondering if the "ick" confers to the photo or to the whole situation with the Shaman? I am not a fan of ML and her obsession with the Shaman is obvious. But, I don't think it is ok to comment on her body like this. She is a woman of 50?, never having been on the "beautiful" scale, just average, like most of the women worldwide. But, she is of royalty and therefore in the center of attention.
The photo is very unfortunate, showing all the deficiences of a woman at that age(  a little bit fat, cellulitis, very common , not initially been  beautiful, slender and has not trained her body to be in good shape (such as Letitia of Spain). She surely did not know that some paparazzi took that photo and would be unhappy to know that is was published. Who wouldn't?

Her situation in  life is a different affair. She was always an outsider with a different taste for men. So what, it is ok . Unfortunately her ex husband was ill, she had a divorce and he took his life. What a really terrible traumatic experience for the daughters and for herself too. I cannot see a good ending with her shaman, and feel very sorry for the children. But, who knows? Maybe she will become happy with him and the kids too?

Hopefully that will happen. At least they have tried to maintain their relationship against all odds for a couple  of years.

I was referring to the whole situation - being with the shaman, threatening to move in and bring her daughters after they’ve had such a traumatic event-just for starters. And I completely disagree that she didn’t know there was a photographer around. I’m sure that if there hadn’t been she or The Scam-man would have called one.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: August 22, 2021, 09:13:24 PM »

It's very easy to be incognito in LA. There are celebrities everywhere and they aren't bothered. When paps show up, it's because someone called them.
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: August 23, 2021, 05:45:02 PM »

Please don't misunderstand me!

Those living in the LA area surely know better how you can be incognito. I am not a fan of ML and her Shaman lover at all.
but, if I were her and would look at those pictures, where she really looks horrible, I would feel bad. That's all I wanted to say.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1914 on: August 23, 2021, 06:20:54 PM »

I would bet money that shaman called the paparazzi. I've been following royals for years and even I wouldn't necessarily recognize ML walking around Los Angeles with a random person. He is such an attention seeker that I would not put it past him to have sent out her full itinerary, where she's staying, how in love they are, blah blah blah in a press release sent out by a PR person.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: August 24, 2021, 12:28:07 AM »

I know someone who was a follower of this dude about 10 years ago. She -- the person I know -- is not very tightly wrapped and vulnerable to all kinds of crazy people. Back then I said this alleged shaman has charlatan written all over him in letters 10 feet high. And Martha Louise has historically been vulnerable to this sort of nonsense.   She is older than Crown Prince Haakon so all I can say is thank goodness the Norwegian constitution wasn't altered retroactively, making her first in line for the throne.  What a disaster that would be for Norway!
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: September 22, 2021, 12:59:10 PM »

Princess Märtha Louise cancels her plans to move to the US 22/09/21

https://royalcentral.co.u...to-move-to-the-us-166033/

"In her latest interview, with NRK, the princess says: “I have no plans to move right now. Everything changes all the time with Covid-19, and we have no idea what happens from day to day. Now I am in Norway”.

The princess further states: “I feel like we’ve been through a very dark valley and are starting to come out on the other side, and that’s very good. I think we all feel that now we can “deal” with anything, because now the worst that can happen has happened. At least I feel that I have become even more confident in myself, because now I know that I can handle anything that life throws my way”.

The eldest child of King Harald and Queen Sonja further says that she listens to her father’s experiences and advice on how to cope with life. The princess says: “I think it’s quite nice to be 50. My father says that age is just a number, and he has more experience than me. Now you have many good years ahead. So then I believe in him “.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1917 on: September 22, 2021, 02:37:58 PM »

The birthday interview with NRK: https://www.nrk.no/norge/...-hva-som-helst-1.15660870

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: September 22, 2021, 03:20:45 PM »

That portrait of her and Shame-man!    Roll Eyes 

And she sure is wearing a lot of makeup and jewelry for someone who claims to be simple and holistic and in tune with angels ...     

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: September 22, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »

Wow...that picture of her and the fraud in the back

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 138   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: