Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's Patronages  (Read 26775 times)
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2014, 04:16:28 AM »

I meant that I see Marie as growing in confidence.  She seems happy and competent to take on more.

Star PeDe. I agree with your post as to why she seems confident and supportive.
I also think that Marie being based in Copenhagen now might enable her to be involved in more patronages and she is, sensibly, making the most of that.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2014, 05:16:42 PM »

where does Marie's LIW live?      Will it be close eenough to continue as Marie's LIW       
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

-- UPDATE --

• Schakenborg Fond
• European School Copenhagen
• Protektor for The Kattegat Center
• Protector for The Danish Epilepsy Association
• The Danish Student Foundation (La Fondation Danoise)
• Protektor for AIDS FONDET Denmark
• Protektor for Folkekirkens Nødhjælp (DCA-DanChurchAid)
• Nordic Taste' Copenhagen's annual international food festival
• Copenhagen Jewellery Fair and Bella Nordic Jewellery Award
• University of Southern Denmark
• Denmark Ski Federation
• The Danish National Commission for UNESCO
• National Association for Autism
• Literary Prix des Ambassadeurs
• Tonder Festival

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2016, 03:36:29 PM »

June 27
HRH Princess Marie appointed as special project officer at DEMA
HRH Princess Marie assigned from today June 27 Emergency Management in Birker?d as a special project officer in prevention.

Princess Marie completed her preparedness training in 2011 in the operational duties in the Emergency Management Agency and was appointed corps champion a al suite. In the following years, she has acquired a basic knowledge of the Agency's handling of tasks through visits Emergency Management Agency and several of the Agency's partners. The Princess has also participated in a number of local activities and exercises.

In her work for DEMA the Princess Marie will participate in shaping a new action with specific tasks. The aim is to strengthen the individual and thus society's resilience in accident situations. This is a continuation of the Emergency Management Agency prevention strategy to strengthen preparedness culture in the population. The goal is to create sturdy citizens and local networks the best possible way in a position to deal with the consequences of accidents and can take responsibility to prevent and relieve accident situations. In this work included several projects, which included Develop and implement new prevention campaigns and collected results of the effect of the new effort.

- "We are proud that HRH Princess Marie will expand her current association with the Emergency Management Agency for an outright work for the Agency, and we are delighted that the Princess will contribute her knowledge and skills in the important field of action, such as prevention and citizens' robustness",says director Henning Thiesen, Emergency Management Agency.

Princess Marie will today launch an introductory course to complement Princess' knowledge of the operational tasks with an enhanced knowledge of the Emergency Management Agency official tasks.

- "From my previous involvement in the Emergency Management Agency and as patron in particular of DanChurchAid, I have seen and experienced how important and essential prevention and preparation are to be able to handle accident situations as efficiently and professionally as possible when they occur. I see this extra step into the Emergency Management Agency as a natural development for me and I look forward to working with current issues and a new focus",said HRH Princess Marie.   

The Princess' new affiliation as special project officer has the status of volunteer service. Princess will parallel with her work in the Emergency Management Agency continue to fulfill her other obligations collaborations and patronages as a member of the Royal Family.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2016, 07:54:13 PM »

Well done Marie!! Someone has to do real work in the DRF Thumb up Thumb up

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: